Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde (6801 Views)

List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win / Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by sophsia62: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2019
A group of political office holders under former governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, has warned Governor Seyi Makinde administration to desist from blackmailing them.

At a press conference at the NUJ Press Centre in Iyaganku, Ibadan, and a statement jointly signed by the former commissioner for Education, Prof. Adeniyi Olowofela, former special adviser, Communication and Strategy, Mr. Bolaji Tunji and former special assistant, Political Matters, Abiodun Ambali, the group described the litany of allegations against the Ajimobi-led administration as “lies, propaganda and falsehood.”

They said: “It has come to our notice and our investigation has also revealed that there is a deliberate smear campaign against the immediate past administration in the state by apologists of the present administration. This is in order to destroy the legacies of the administration and individually and collectively malign us.

“This carefully-orchestrated propaganda started a few weeks ago when the former administration was accused of awarding the Iseyin-Moniya-Oyo road to a faceless contractor at a cost of N2billion per kilometre, which had been debunked.

“Not only that, the present administration had also falsely alleged that the state had a debt profile of N150billion, which has been confirmed to be incorrect. The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) and the Debt Management Office (DMO) put a lie to this. Total domestic borrowings at end of the Ajimobi administration was just over N90billion, of which about 35 per cent constituted provisions for arrears of pensions and gratuities of civil servants.

“The remainder was made up of bailouts and interventions extended by the federal government to all states to assist government alleviate pains experienced by the populace as a result of the global economic depression and the fall in oil prices.

“However, we have also decided to respond to the current smear campaign about vehicles alleged to have been recovered from some aides and political office holders. As stated, these are orchestrated campaigns of calumny and cheap propaganda aimed at rubbishing the well-known giant achievements of the Ajimobi administration, which we were part of.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/enough-of-lies-propaganda-outright.html

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Tocynone(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2019
All is political in my country
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Sakamaje: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Makinde is just a typical politician. All of them na sakamaje, irrespective of party lines. He came in saying his predecessor left empty treasury and he met nothing but debt and the past government did nothing. Ok. How is he paying salaries and subsidizing the education levies he recently abolished? Abi na him personal money he dey use? Sakamaje.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Gogirl(f): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2019
let the game continue

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Iamgrey5(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Makinde should face Governance and stop looking for cheap political points.

Ibadan people will only tolerate him for too long.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by berbs: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2019
Oh please! APC is the Grand master of lies and propaganda. Everything SM said about Ajimobi is freaking true

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by berbs: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:

And what has Buhari's Media gang Team been doing all these while

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Iamgrey5(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2019
berbs:

And what has Buhari's Media gang Team been doing all these while
Didn't you also give them the stick for doing that.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by MrBONE2(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2019
They hayaah FailEd then they should try whiteMail and Wizard Hunting grin

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2019
berbs:
Oh please! APC is the Grand master of lies and propaganda. Everything SM said about Ajimobi is freaking true

Please if you haven't been to ibadan don't talk. The infrastructure and business opportunities brought in by Ajimobis govt was appreciable. He did well. Seyi Makinde should continue on that and stop acting like a typical PDP person.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by OpinionCounts(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Reading some comments above.....

Why waste time narrating to me about the failures of the past administration? Did we not hear it from you during your campaigns? It's that not why they were voted out and you were voted in?

Campaigns are over! Get to work!.

We want to be reading about your achievements, your programs, your action plans etc, not your complains..

This is exactly the same thing the Federal government has been doing for the past 4years.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Kenneth10110(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Please if you haven't been to ibadan don't talk. The infrastructure and business opportunities brought in by Ajimobis govt was appreciable. He did well. Seyi Makinde should continue on that and stop acting like a typical PDP person.

Which did well shey na the school fees him increase or the salary wey him no pay make am do well. Which one na ?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by berbs: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Dude, Ibadan is my second home. I know everything going on cos in have folks there in the Public and Private service plus self employed too

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by berbs: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Didn't you also give them the stick for doing that.
Talk much and have your head on a plate

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Xisnin(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Sakamaje:
Makinde is just a typical politician. All of them na sakamaje, irrespective of party lines. He came in saying his predecessor left empty treasury and he met nothing but debt and the past government did nothing. Ok. How is he paying salaries and subsidizing the education levies he recently abolished? Abi na him personal money he dey use? Sakamaje.
You need to go back to school.
Govt runs on revenue and allocation.

4 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Xisnin(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Oh, they tolerate Ajimobi for 8 years didn't they?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2019
berbs:

Dude, Ibadan is my second home. I know everything going on cos in have folks there in the Public and Private service plus self employed too

Then you are honestly not being fair if you know how Ibadan used to be before Ajomobi took over. Leave sentiments aside. I remembered when i came back to ibadan after a long time and I couldnt navigate cause roads have been expanded, flyovers everywhere modern infrastructures new businesses , malls etc.
Please lets ve honest with ourselves here. This is not and APC vs PDP thing. Ajimobi might be a bitch atimes but he tried.

5 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Which did well shey na the school fees him increase or the salary wey him no pay make am do well. Which one na ?

A blind man is incurable. Since you have refused to see, I will not banter a word with you.
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by damosade(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2019
It is high time we stopped all this ibeberism, cause we all knew what brought constituted authority Saga, if he had done well, he will be in senate house by now.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by ibabz(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Did you say infrastructure? Please for the record, can you name some of them? Aside the few roads Ajumobi constructed with about 2billion per kilometer pls mention other projects excuted by the immediate past administration. Education, health, agriculture etc

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2019
ibabz:

Did you say infrastructure? Please for the record, can you name some of them? Aside the few roads Ajumobi constructed with about 2billion per kilometer pls mention other projects excuted by the immediate past administration. Education, health, agriculture etc

I wonder how Im expected to prove anything to you when you started the argument with a big lie ......₦2billion?
Get to work or give governace back to APC

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by berbs: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Then you are honestly not being fair if you know how Ibadan used to be before Ajomobi took over. Leave sentiments aside. I remembered when i came back to ibadan after a long time and I couldnt navigate cause roads have been expanded, flyovers everywhere modern infrastructures new businesses , malls etc.
Please lets ve honest with ourselves here. This is not and APC vs PDP thing. Ajimobi might be a bitch atimes but he tried.
Leave story Abeg, the state workers complain about unpaid salaries and business ain't moving. All the guy keeps doing is bloating price of contracts, cursing them and acting God all the time. Even the Elders in party can't talk to him. Let me just rest here.

If Seyi Makinde decides to follow that route, I won't hesitate criticising him.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by berbs: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

I wonder how Im expected to prove anything to you when you started the argument with a big lie ......₦2billion?
Get to work or give governace back to APC
He basically followed the format used here in Lag. Sheesh!!! angry
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2019
berbs:

Leave story Abeg, the state workers complain about unpaid salaries and business ain't moving. All the guy keeps doing is bloating price of contracts, cursing them and acting God all the time. Even the Elders in party can't talk to him. Let me just rest here.

If Seyi Makinde decides to follow that route, I won't hesitate criticising him.

I have told you Ajimobi can be a bitch atimes. I agree with you on that.
He did well in road construction. When did all your malls, hotels, estates and funky places show up in Ibadan. I have friends who constantly spend thier weekend in Ibadan. This they didnt do during the regim before Ajimobis.
You know this now... Why are you using sentiments to judge like a typical African man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Iamgrey5(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Xisnin:

Oh, they tolerate Ajimobi for 8 years didn't they?
I am from Ibadan

Ajimobi was above average in his first four years, otherwise we will have long forgotten he ever existed.
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by zabuur: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2019
Ibadan people voted in a very naive person.
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by berbs: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

I have told you Ajimobi can be a bitch atimes. I agree with you on that.
He did well in road construction. When did all your malls, hotels, estates and funky places show up in Ibadan. I have friends who constantly spend thier weekend in Ibadan. This they didnt do during the regim before Ajimobis.
You know this now... Why are you using sentiments to judge like a typical African man
Well, I'm not even bothered by all that. But non payment of Salaries, pensions and Gratuities is a no no for me. Ontop that, you'll even tell them to go and die. Ha! Rara ooo. Kole work!!! He even has the gut to contest for Senator. He caused the failure of Adelabu to Clinch the Agodi seat.

I wonder how any worker manages to survive if being owed salary(ies), and u expect corruption to end. Who doesn't want to live a good life (at least averagely)?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Mires: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Young man, be realistic. Which flyover everywhere? Constituted authority only erected mokola flyover in the whole of Oyo state. Or Awolowo bridge is flyover?

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Gandollar(f): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Sakamaje:
Has allocation stopped coming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos To Release White Paper On Panel Report Today – Sanwo-Olu / Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.