Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde (6804 Views)

List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win / Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Gandollar(f): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Please if you haven't been to ibadan don't talk. The infrastructure and business opportunities brought in by Ajimobis govt was appreciable. He did well. Seyi Makinde should continue on that and stop acting like a typical PDP person.
So why didn't his man win to continue the good work?
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Kenneth10110(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

A blind man is incurable. Since you have refused to see, I will not banter a word with you.

Idiot your the blind APC supporter after all the business and means of livelihood you destroyed you people didn't provide them with a convenient place, How many months salaries did you owe yet you placed 3000 on each students you wonder how many students were roaming about know you won't see because you are blind. Go and banter with your ex Governor you just think everyone is still like in 2015 when APC was like the automatic name for a better Nigeria. Just tell me Ajimobi worked so well in security ill be happy with you if not go and read your book.
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by ibabz(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

I wonder how Im expected to prove anything to you when you started the argument with a big lie ......₦2billion?
Get to work or give governace back to APC

From your response it's quite obvious you have absolutely nothing to say. I remember when the commissioner for information confirmed on Edmund Obilo's program around 2012/2013 that APC in oyo state spent 1billion per kilometer.

Can you justify what you people achieved with over N150b debt, plus the state and local government allocations for 8yrs?

Very unfortunate that someone like you still defends the government that has crippled the state for the next 18yrs.
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

Then you are honestly not being fair if you know how Ibadan used to be before Ajomobi took over. Leave sentiments aside. I remembered when i came back to ibadan after a long time and I couldnt navigate cause roads have been expanded, flyovers everywhere modern infrastructures new businesses , malls etc.
Please lets ve honest with ourselves here. This is not and APC vs PDP thing. Ajimobi might be a bitch atimes but he tried.
It's like you borrowed lai's glasses when going there abi
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Buckubuck:

You are a child of hate
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2019
ibabz:

From your response it's quite obvious you have absolutely nothing to say. I remember when the commissioner for information confirmed on Edmund Obilo's program around 2012/2013 that APC in oyo state spent 1billion per kilometer.

Can you justify what you people achieved with over N150b debt, plus the state and local government allocations for 8yrs?

Very unfortunate that someone like you still defends the government that has crippled the state for the next 18yrs.

Yes you are correct..for you I have nothing to say
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Buckubuck:

You should borrow same glasses. Might be what you need after all
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Buckubuck:

It appears you need those glases more than me
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Haba 8 mentions alone on Ajimobis case!!!
Haba menene
Na so you all hate Ajimobi reach?
Well let me state for the records.
I don't live in ibadan. I've however had several businesses that have taken me to ibadan. I have watched Ibadan transition from what it used to be in the days of old to what it is now. It wasnt magic. It was planing and strategy. Someone trying to emulate the Lagos model (something PDP knows nothing about).
I have never faulted Makinde on his mandate. Clearly the people voted for him. He should however continue the good works and ofcourse bring in his own ideas and plan too.
But saying Ajimobi did not do anything is what I dont want to hear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by ridbell01(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
I have always said that PDP and their supporters are mumu.. Makinde and the mumu governor in imo state always complaining about the immediate pass government that rule for 8 years but PDP ruined kwara state for complete 16 years the governor never blame the ipod hero saraki or his stooge fatai he has been focus with governance since the first day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by realG101(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Basher8583:

I have told you Ajimobi can be a bitch atimes. I agree with you on that.
He did well in road construction. When did all your malls, hotels, estates and funky places show up in Ibadan. I have friends who constantly spend thier weekend in Ibadan. This they didnt do during the regim before Ajimobis.
You know this now... Why are you using sentiments to judge like a typical African man
Bro that's a selfish way to see things, the malls and stuff are not the primary responsibilities of a responsible govt, these are things that the masses could barely enjoy bcoz ajimobi impoverished them, ajimobi was an opportunist because he he looted and put the state in debt using these flimsy projects as shield. Education is the bed rock of development in any society, education was totally ignored by ajimobi because he could not effectively loot with it. Let's stop being blind, I could go on and on
Re: Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde by Basher8583: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
realG101:

Bro that's a selfish way to see things, the malls and stuff are not the primary responsibilities of a responsible govt, these are things that the masses could barely enjoy bcoz ajimobi impoverished them, ajimobi was an opportunist because he he looted and put the state in debt using these flimsy projects as shield. Education is the bed rock of development in any society, education was totally ignored by ajimobi because he could not effectively loot with it. Let's stop being blind, I could go on and on

I give up. Please continue crying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Sorry For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Catholic Church In Ondo (Graphic) / FG Spends ₦‎1.8 Trillion On NASS In 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.