Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,734 members, 7,924,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

North Kardashian And Her Cousins Celebrate Grate Grandma's Birtday (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / North Kardashian And Her Cousins Celebrate Grate Grandma's Birtday (video) (709 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Kardashian And Her Cousins Celebrate Grate Grandma's Birtday (video) by linx123: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Khloe Kardashian on Saturday took to Instagram Stories to share a celebratory family day to honor the birthday of her grandmother, Mary Jo Campbell.

But despite the day being all about the true matriarch of the family, it was the Kardashian kids that stole the show.

Khloe a proud mom of one and aunt filmed daughter True, one, keeping a close eye on her cousins.

North, Kim’s oldest child dressed in an orange sweater and legging set, brought a bag to her sister Chicago, one.

The six-year-old pulled out a doll and handed it to her younger sibling, as North, dressed in a blue, Cinderella-inspired dress, watched closely.

Watch video....https://janefblog.com/7375-2heartwarming-video-of-north-kardashian-and-her-cousins-as-they-celebrate-their-grate-grandmas-birthday/

Re: North Kardashian And Her Cousins Celebrate Grate Grandma's Birtday (video) by TrollKiller(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
plastic surgery infested family
spits angry
Re: North Kardashian And Her Cousins Celebrate Grate Grandma's Birtday (video) by Authoreety: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
See as great grand mum still fresh

Anyways, what do I know

(1) (Reply)

Davido Share Photo With American Singer Chris Brown / Wizkid Signs A Multi-million Deal With UBA Bank; Flies A Private Jet In Style / Bbnaija: “frodd Betrayed Me, We Actually Fought Because Of Woman” – Omashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.