Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,882 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi (32678 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Misterdhee1(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
How many of the so called secret infos Kperoogi have released in the last four years have ended up being real? The man is just a bittered Prof that is still battling from the dissapointment of being excluded from a government he believes he had a hand in its installation. And of best can he maintain his ego (especially among the social media igbos) than be Buhari's enemy? How can any sane man beleive Kingibe would ever become Nigeria president? Na so the thing take easy? Tinubu is a formidable force in Nigeria's politics and it is legitimate for him to vie for the number 1 position. Whether he will win or not is another story entirely.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Ugosample(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Randy91:
If dem like let them go for cow...Anything to continue keeping me and my family out of the shithole is a goal!!!

lmao

this one has ran away already
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by richiepolymer(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
All those calculations will fail. cheesy

All these is just to whip up sentiments.
2023 is not guaranteed for anyone.
There is no way a northerner will take over after Buhari. It will be the undoing of the North and I guess they wouldn't want the problems that comes with it. Insecurity is high and most middle belt states have been ravaged by criminals who many term as Fulani. That alone is enough to deny the north of whoever comes out to contest.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by eldoradoxx: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Rather than let South West produce President in 2023 before South East is considered, let's leave power in the North beyond 2023, i knew it will come to this since SW started nursing presidential ambition in 2023 as if South East is not part of the power sharing groups in the South.

Since South Westerners think that they can have Obasanjo 8 years and still have 2023 when a major player like South East has not had chance in the South to produce a President. The game plan I repeat is simple, should APC zone Presidency to South West/Tinubu, North will use PDP to nominate a candidate and get a VP candidate from South East or South South and victory is assured.

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by bootygangpastor: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
2023 go hot oh...

Right from time I knew APC will not give the presidential ticket to Tinubu.

Why I said so;

If APC gives the presidential ticket to Tinubu, the PDP will give there own presidential ticket to a conc. Northerner who might make an Easterner his running mate.
Checkmate
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Ugosample(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Misterdhee1:
How many of the so called secret infos Kperoogi have released in the last four years have ended up being real? The man is just a bittered Prof that is still battling from being excluded from a government he believes he had a hand in its installation. How can any sane man beleive Kingibe would ever become Nigeria president? Na so the thing take easy? Tinubu is a formidable force in Nigeria's politics and it is legitimate for him to vie for the number 1 position. Whether he will win or not is another story entirely.

Tinubu can't win

he knows it

Osubade has a greater chance of winning than Tinubu cheesy

to think that the current crop of criminals is what Nigeria has to offer is just sickening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2019
See the imbeciles already discussing Buhari's successor, when the incumbent has not even succeeded in doing anything meaningful in 5 years...

This country gets more fvcked with each passing day. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by lastmessenger: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2019
I don't doubt this revelation. Buhari will go with someone who will continue with his fulananization agenda and kingibe is such a one. Voting this man was the worst mistake Nigeria ever made and voting him a second time is a clear example that southern Nigeria is so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by eldoradoxx: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2019
richiepolymer:
All those calculations will fail. cheesy

All these is just to whip up sentiments.
2023 is not guaranteed for anyone.
There is no way a northerner will take over after Buhari. It will be the undoing of the North and I guess they wouldn't want the problems that comes with it. Insecurity is high and most middle belt states have been ravaged by criminals who many term as Fulani. That alone is enough to deny the north of whoever comes out to contest.
Undoing of the North is not when the South is not united. South East and South South won't allow South West produce President in 2023. They will certainly conspire with the North to out stage the West.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by lordparcel: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2019
This is bad
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Misterdhee1(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:

Tinubu can't win

he knows it

Osubade has a greater chance of winning than Tinubu cheesy

to think that the current crop of criminals is what Nigeria has to offer is just sickening
Osibanjo on the other hand can't win without Tinubu's support. Politics is the more you see, the less you know. Even though I really don't like him, Tinubu is a political juggernaut that can't be written off based on some amateur political calculations.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by lottomkyes200: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2019
We will shock all this old men
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by jrusky(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
I'm not surprise I don't deceive myself I have said it on several occassion that it's either the North carries on by 2023 or a SW take over but surely it's not Tinubu and can never be Tinubu if that is why he is selling his people to fulani herdsmen he is deceiving himself.

It's obvious Tinubu can not get anything from the SS/SE And the North don't trust him so nothing much from there and in South West he can never get anything much only Lagos, Osun is sure for him so let him keep dreaming.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by MoneyMan5: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Kundagarten:
Tinubu can never be president, even his people won’t vote for him.
This same man bled Lagos for years and now wants to bleed Nigeria, it won't happen.

South West will contest in 2023

Get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Sterope(f): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Bola Tinubu can never the president of Nigeria especially with all what is going on now.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by berbs: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2019
2023 is still some years away. We'll know whats'up if Nigeria does not break by then
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2019
eldoradoxx:
Rather than let South West produce President in 2023 before South East is considered, let's leave power in the North beyond 2023, i knew it will come to this since SW started nursing presidential ambition in 2023 as if South East is not part of the power sharing groups in the South.

Since South Westerners think that they can have Obasanjo 8 years and still have 2023 when a major player like South East has not had chance in the South to produce a President. The game plan I repeat is simple, should APC zone Presidency to South West/Tinubu, North will use PDP to nominate a candidate and get a VP candidate from South East or South South and victory is assured.

Since south east is desperately interested in producing the president by 2023, why can’t the region fight for PDP presidential ticket instead of working towards sabotaging the interest of the south. If APC presents a south westerner and PDP presents a south easterner, we will have an all south contest and Nigerians will decide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by livebyday(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2019
straighttalk:
Fake News from AtikuLATE Igbos

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by livebyday(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Iykenuwa:
This news sweet me dye grin grin grin

Hopeless Afonja

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by CaptainMitch: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Nice one his son was my classmate so I go get appointment.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by MoneyMan5: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Iykenuwa:
This news sweet me dye grin grin grin

Hopeless Afonja

South West will contest for presidency in 2023. Even if we are going to lose

We are keeping the hope alive till 2023 and beyond

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Ugosample(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Osibanjo on the other hand can't win without Tinubu's support. Politics is the more you see, the less you know. Even though I really don't like him, Tinubu is a political juggernaut that can't be written off based on some amateur political calculations.

in the midst of all these

how then does it benefit the masses?
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Ostrogoth(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2019
dynicks:
Me staring at peeps from the West side now like....

Una eye go clear soon..
It is not dirty before. You think its becos of tinubu people vote for or against APC in the west? No, we mostly detest tinubu, everybody except those in Lagos politics.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Misterdhee1(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:

in the midst of all these

how then does it benefit the masses?
Unfortunately that's never a factor in political schemings by politicians
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Ugosample(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Unfortunately that's never a factor in political schemings by politicians

because the masses lack common sense
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by MoneyMan5: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2019
dynicks:
Me staring at peeps from the West side now like....

Una eye go clear soon..

We are contesting in 2023 no matter what
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by eldoradoxx: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2019
In 1999, all the political parties zoned their presidential seat to the South West, that was why Obasanjo and Olu Falae slugged it out. We have seen it happen again and again, why not 2023 simultaneous zoning by major parties to South East. For as long as South East is not allowed to produce President, South East and my people in South South will team up with the North to ensure no South Westerners smells that seat. Remember we are also closer to Middle Belt than South West.
seunmsg:

Since south east is desperately interested in producing the president by 2023, why can’t the region fight for PDP presidential ticket instead of working towards sabotaging the interest of the south. If APC presents a south westerner and PDP presents a south easterner, we will have an all south contest and Nigerians will decide.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2019
MoneyMan5:

South West will contest in 2023

Get that into your skull

Yes the guy you quoted never disputed it that Yoruba will contest Mr man but he said Tinubu can never be president so it's quiet different from him saying Yoruba can not be president.

So read before insulting anyone or is it only Tinubu that exist in Yoruba land? It's like telling Igbo that Okorocha is the only presidential material in Igbo land which can never happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg / The Six Geographical Regions In Nigeria in Order Of Development / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.