Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi (32681 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Zeezenho: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
this guys are good up north,they know how to press south mumu botton,just watch how SE and SW will face each other and forget the most pressing problem which is RUGA and killers heardsmen.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by MoneyMan5: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2019
If South East want 2023 presidency ticket, they should get it in PDP.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by MoneyMan5: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2019
jrusky:

Yes the guy you quoted never disputed it that Yoruba will contest Mr man but he said Tinubu can never be president so it's quiet different from him saying Yoruba can not be president.

So read before insulting anyone or is it only Tinubu that exist in Yoruba land? It's like telling Igbo that Okorocha is the only presidential material in Igbo land which can never happen.

Tinubu has not come out to declare his intention to compete for presidency in 2023. So let's wait till then
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Vado(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2019
As a Yoruba guy, I know northerners will never allow Tinubu become a president. He doesn't have the clout that MKO had yet they didn't allow the later witness the greatness. He's just playing himself aligning with them now. Time will tell.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by eldoradoxx: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2019
And will bring the formula we used in the 60s and 70s to keep Awolowo away from power at the centre. You see simple solution lies in South West joining with South South to reciprocate South East support for Obasanjo for 8 years by making sure that a South Easterner gets it. If the South is divided as South West quest is doing already, North will just pick a VP from East or Niger Delta and rule all of u in perpetuity
MoneyMan5:

We are contesting in 2023 no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by overall90: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Misterdhee1:
How many of the so called secret infos Kperoogi have released in the last four years have ended up being real? The man is just a bittered Prof that is still battling from the dissapointment of being excluded from a government he believes he had a hand in its installation. And of best can he maintain his ego (especially among the social media igbos) than be Buhari's enemy? How can any sane man beleive Kingibe would ever become Nigeria president? Na so the thing take easy? Tinubu is a formidable force in Nigeria's politics and it is legitimate for him to vie for the number 1 position. Whether he will win or not is another story entirely.

and you have to go back to edit your post to insert igbos into your write up.

kperogi north
Buhari north
Tinubu west
cabal(whether real or imaginary) north

but some how you have to find a way to throw igbos into the mix.
you see you yorubas eh

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Rotimi47: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Valro:
If this is true, I will want to laugh in swahili
grin
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Menance: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2019
ee go weigh then.. Keep wallowing in your delusions thiefnibu and his followers
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Tinubu has not come out to declare his intention to compete for presidency in 2023. So let's wait till them

Ok we are waiting.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by SoNature(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Cletus77:
NIGERIA has gone to the dogs
So the electorates no longer decide who will govern them?

Nigeria has always been a property of the dogs

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by SoNature(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Cletus77:
NIGERIA has gone to the dogs!

Nigeria has always been a property of the dogs

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by paix(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2019
This Kingibe of a man, has been nursing his ambition to become Nigeria's President since when he confirmed late president 'Yar adua's terminal illness.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by TempleHouse: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Then you all haters will go and commit suicide if
Tinubu becomes President ...

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by planetx: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
I predicted the man was going to be a total failure in 2015 and also predicted he was going to hand over to a rigged in puppet in 2023.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2019
eldoradoxx:
In 1999, all the political parties zoned their presidential seat to the South West, that was why Obasanjo and Olu Falae slugged it out. We have seen it happen again and again, why not 2023 simultaneous zoning by major parties to South East. For as long as South East is not allowed to produce President, South East and my people in South South will team up with the North to ensure no South Westerners smells that seat. Remember we are also closer to Middle Belt than South West.

PDP, AD, and APP zoned their presidential tickets to the south west because Abiola won the June 12, 1993 election and was unjustly denied the right to rule. Yorubas fought that injustice to a standstill and the political elites had no other choice than to concede the presidency to the south west.

The case of south east is different. What recent political injustice have they suffered that would warrant all political parties zoning their tickets to the south east? Why should APC for example zone its presidential ticket to south east? To achieve what purpose?

If south east want the presidency, PDP is their surest bet. The zone has invested heavily in the party. 2023 is the best time for south east to demand for the PDP presidential ticket. Advocating for PDP to zone its ticket to the north is nothing but servitude. It is like selling your birthright for peanuts. If Igbos refuse to hijack PDP ticket in 2023, nobody will ever take their quest for Nigeria’s presidency seriously again.

4 Likes

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by paix(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Cletus77:
Haven't you been seeing the writing on the wall that they have made Nigerians so poor that the only thing we can think of is how to eat and survive. They have succeeded in making us even too hungry to complain. No good health care, no food, no jobs, no good education for our children etc.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by hollah123: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2019
viyon02:
you just read my mind bro.
u ought to understand d difference between a king maker n a king. tinubu is not willing to b president, he's only playing with wailers emotions. e go shock u when d real man they want to use will surface
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by nogragra: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2019
PapaBaby:

https://mobile.twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1152803949302439936

I said it before and I'm saying it again, Tinubu can be president of Bourdillon road if likes, but he can never be president of Nigeria.
Seun I think you'll allowing igbos to use your media to propagate fake news and all manner verbal assault and hate speeches. Watch your back because the vultures will disappear when the chips is down, you will be on a own last last.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by MoneyMan5: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2019
eldoradoxx:
And will bring the formula we used in the 60s and 70s to keep Awolowo away from power at the centre. You see simple solution lies in South West joining with South South to reciprocate South East support for Obasanjo for 8 years by making sure that a South Easterner gets it. If the South is divided as South West quest is doing already, North will just pick a VP from East or Niger Delta and rule all of u in perpetuity

If South East need the presidency, they should contest for it in PDP where they have their stake and stop slaving for Fulani in PDP
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by FRESHGIST247: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Source not authentic, until proven otherwise!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Where are your details
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Honor10: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2019
eldoradoxx:
Rather than let South West produce President in 2023 before South East is considered, let's leave power in the North beyond 2023, i knew it will come to this since SW started nursing presidential ambition in 2023 as if South East is not part of the power sharing groups in the South.

Since South Westerners think that they can have Obasanjo 8 years and still have 2023 when a major player like South East has not had chance in the South to produce a President. The game plan I repeat is simple, should APC zone Presidency to South West/Tinubu, North will use PDP to nominate a candidate and get a VP candidate from South East or South South and victory is assured.

U will b disappointed, trust me. Politics is not 1+1 = 2
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Honor10: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2019
eldoradoxx:
In 1999, all the political parties zoned their presidential seat to the South West, that was why Obasanjo and Olu Falae slugged it out. We have seen it happen again and again, why not 2023 simultaneous zoning by major parties to South East. For as long as South East is not allowed to produce President, South East and my people in South South will team up with the North to ensure no South Westerners smells that seat. Remember we are also closer to Middle Belt than South West.

Stop boasting pls, we saw what ur support did to Atiku and Jonathan, 5% people
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by Agugbadin: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Kingibe is old school like Buhari, why will Nigerians still be ruled by old clueless individuals
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by TheFacelessMan: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2019
richiepolymer:
All those calculations will fail. cheesy

All these is just to whip up sentiments.
2023 is not guaranteed for anyone.
There is no way a northerner will take over after Buhari. It will be the undoing of the North and I guess they wouldn't want the problems that comes with it. Insecurity is high and most middle belt states have been ravaged by criminals who many term as Fulani. That alone is enough to deny the north of whoever comes out to contest.

This is what we patiently try to explain to SE people.

This Kperoggi is playing with their brains just like Reno, FFK and Kanu do.

Hausas are very very savvy politically. They want ONE Nigeria at all cost. They benefit far more than contribute to the status quo.

They know if a Northerner succeeds Buhari, the South might revolt.

So they would go with who they trust more. TRUST, not love.

It sure wouldn't be SE.

Even Kperoggi, Reno et al. would laugh at all the stupid anti Tinubu comments.

In this regime, against all odds, Yorubas have Number 2 and 4 positions. Even Bukola Saraki, ex 3 hiding under the Yoruba/Fulani cloak is Yoruba.

These dumbos think it's all by chance cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by degamemaster(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:
Another lie to deceive the gulible

If you believe this then you'll believe me if I tell you Donald Trump is not the president of America.
Is it kingibe that'll be close to 80yrs by 2023, Buhari or anyone reasonable person would suport?
For all we know,the presidency is returning to South after 2023 and SW is the destination,SE or anybody from any region is free to contest though but SW have done enough to earn it and we shall surely get it.

Continue living in self-denial...
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by nasoeb: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:
Another lie to deceive the gulible

If you believe this then you'll believe me if I tell you Donald Trump is not the president of America.
Is it kingibe that'll be close to 80yrs by 2023, Buhari or anyone reasonable person would suport?
For all we know,the presidency is returning to South after 2023 and SW is the destination,SE or anybody from any region is free to contest though but SW have done enough to earn it and we shall surely get it.
Abeg close your mouth. Isn't buhari close to 80years NOW. If you can masturbate over buhari's vite now at almost 80, why Won't you vote an 80years old kingibe.
Check my profile comment, I have always maintained that am not against a yoruba president for 2023. But it CAN NEVER be Tinubu. The hatred for that man who thinks he is very smart is just too much. Even the cabals will see him as being too difficult to control. It just won't work.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by oruma19: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
I prefer elrufai, that's the only person in Nigeria right now that can do things to move the country forward. The rest are just busy stealing.
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by malakaimoscondo: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Cletus77:
you are right but the cabal decide who flag off the party ticket

1 Like

Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by ebenezary(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Tinubu can't never be Nigeria president but if he nominate Osinbajo there will be a great turn around for him
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by itiswellwithme: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Shi...t just got shittie.r
Re: Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi by OlujobaSamuel: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2019
None of the three things will manifest. Tinubu won't contest, Kingigbe can't be the president and Buhari can't stay beyond 2023(even if he wishes to).
The face of the next president will be revealed by 2021, anyone thrown up by the media now is just a bait to test the waters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did EFCC Refuse To Investigate The Following People? / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency / Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.