Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Less You Care The More Successful You Will Be ��� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Less You Care The More Successful You Will Be ��� (212 Views)

How To Create And Manage A Successful You Tube Channel / If You Want To Be Successful, You Must Let Go If This 6 Things / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Less You Care The More Successful You Will Be ��� by iammicdare(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2019
One of the reasons so many people fail in business when starting up is because they care so much about people.

Why would you care about people that doesn't give a Bleep about your existence?

When I started my journey into online business, I care so much about my friends and families, I always shy to post my business/products online because of their negative opinions.

I'm always afraid to share my business/products online because they might started telling me what I don't wanna hear.

It got to a point that I had to block all my family members and so many friends, I got relieved after that and I always feel free to share my business/products/site link online.

Then, later that year I said to myself, why am I ashamed of my business? this is something that has been putting food on my table, this is the business I'm doing and was able to help my sister in school, this is the business I'm doing and always help my friends and family members any time they need my assistance.

From that day, I train myself not to care about people's opinion, I was radical about my marketing system. I do not care if anybody like what I'm doing or not, that's their Own Cup of Tea.

This is my advice:

Don't be shy to promote your business online, don't be ashame of your business as long as you're not into cyber crime. 

Many people will misunderstood you, some people doesn't know they can make money online through their phones, so once they notice you're always online, they will start suspecting you. You don't need to waste your time with those people, cut them off ASAP. 

Always share your business on all social media BUT don't spam groups. One or two posts daily is okay.

Always Promote your business.

1 Like

Re: The Less You Care The More Successful You Will Be ��� by leonard002(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Good one. Self promotion is the root of a successful startup

1 Like

Re: The Less You Care The More Successful You Will Be ��� by iammicdare(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2019
You're right baby �

(1) (Reply)

Finally, A Legit Way Of Making Money While Sleeping Is Here!! / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / Best And Most Profitable Franchise Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.