Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,555 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

Cream De La Cream In Entertainment Storm DSR Anniversary Party In Grand Style - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cream De La Cream In Entertainment Storm DSR Anniversary Party In Grand Style (299 Views)

Music: Isaac 1da Thrills Fans As DSR Marks Anniversary / Who Is Who In Music Industry To Celebrate With DSR Boss / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cream De La Cream In Entertainment Storm DSR Anniversary Party In Grand Style by Tmgold1(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
It was a night of fun and non-stop excitement for fun seekers when Don Sylvester Records marked its first year anniversary in Lagos over the weekend. The event tagged ‘Don Sylvester Records 1st Year Anniversary Pool Party’ took place at Spa Lavender, Mende, Maryland, Lagos featured performances from A-list musicians such as King Wadada, Adams Swag, Dr. Coach, Mazi Young, Mr. Smith from Liberia, Wonder Kid, Ozzy B, Isaac 1da, DSR Money crew amongst others.

In an exclusive interview with Chief Sylvester Chinedu Nweke, Director in Diaspora South East Zone National Youth Council of Nigeria and Chief Executive Officer, Don Sylvester Records (DSR) said its time for government to invest in the entertainment industry especially music as it’s the next biggest export of recent time.

“Nigeria’s entertainment industry is the fastest expanding major market globally and it would be a good venture if the government can tap into it. Our music industry is one of the biggest in Africa and if well managed in terms of revenue will be a huge boost to the economy as well. If the government can invest in the industry, there will be collaboration which will lead to a better structure that will favour all parties such as record label, artistes, those at the backend like engineers, the mixers, the managers, producers etc. with the right attitude, professionalism in the music industry will be attained, more money in the pockets and more creativity will spring forth” he said.

The one time manager to several Chinese firms in Nigeria also uses the medium to call on brands to support record label with sponsorship. “It’s really challenging when you write to big corporate brands for support/sponsorship but keep turning you down. It’s not easy to run a record label that’s why we are calling on supports from the governments and big brands as well”.

With over 1,500 party goers in attendance, the event got everything from dance, musical performances, drinks, food etc to a relaxing poolside for guests to unwind. DSR fans were not the only ones present at the celebration party, lovers of good creative music, who is who in entertainment, top notch business gurus and more were not left out of the groove.

Celebrities who graced the celebration include Baba D Baba, Mc Senator, Mecfanny Record Label Boss, Betty Jobando from Kenya, Ngozi Orji, Evangelist Emelda Mukky, Miss Eagle formerly Miss Pepeye of Papa Ajasco Fame, Chief Nonye Moyekwe (OZZYBEE mum), Ada Owerri, Frank Dallas, Mr. Ocoro from Australia, D J Tobiano, DJ Faizer, Steve Akpos, Keyz, all radio/TV stations, blogs, newspapers/magazines etc

On behalf of Don Sylvester Records and the entire team, staff, crew and family Chief Nweke extend a very hearty appreciation to all artists, media partners, and guests for gracing its important anniversary. “It is my privilege as the C.E.O of Don Sylvester Records to say a huge thank you to God Almighty for His protection and everyone who came to our one year anniversary. I also wish to express my gratitude to my Wife, Tac D for providing encouragement when it is needed most. I’m very grateful to my General manager, Mr.Coach, Godwill Iroegbu & Coordinator Keys Montana for their support. I would like to take this opportunity to place on record our hearty thanks to whole crew and staff of Don Sylvester Records for the perfect logistic support and guidance.

Finally, I extend my thanks to the management and staff of Spa Lavender also for their enormous cooperation in the organization of this event, ladies and gentlemen, an event like this cannot happen overnight. The wheels start rolling weeks ago. It requires planning and a bird’s eye for details. We have been fortunate enough to be backed by a team of very motivated and dedicated colleagues of Don Sylvester Records who know their job and are result oriented. All radio/TV stations, blogs, newspapers/magazines etc., your guys are the best, thanks and God bless you all enormously. I cannot thank everyone enough for their involvement and their willingness to take on the completion of tasks beyond their comfort zones!

(1) (Reply)

(music) Davido FT. Chris Brown – Blow My Mind / [music] Moomeh Neh - Me And You / Wizkid X Ty Dolla Sign – Ride It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.