Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Music: Isaac 1da Thrills Fans As DSR Marks Anniversary - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Isaac 1da Thrills Fans As DSR Marks Anniversary (272 Views)

Cream De La Cream In Entertainment Storm DSR Anniversary Party In Grand Style / Who Is Who In Music Industry To Celebrate With DSR Boss / Music: Isaac 1da Drops Single Titled "Superstar” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Isaac 1da Thrills Fans As DSR Marks Anniversary by Tmgold1(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Isaac 1da, 13-year old music sensation dazzles fun-seekers and fans of Don Sylvester Records (DSR) in an electrifying performance when Don Sylvester Records marked its first year anniversary at Spa Lavender, Mende, Maryland, Lagos over the weekend.

The talented and gifted teen with a unique vocal timbre in an interview with Theresa Moses said Chief Sylvester Chinedu Nweke, Chief Executive Officer, Don Sylvester Records (DSR) has done so much in the entertainment industry especial in music and its only God that will bless him for his immense contribution to humanity.

“I am here to celebrate with DSR boss and appreciate God for his life and what he has done for the industry. Boss is a father that has saved lives from destruction, given talented youths a platform to showcase and grow their talents. It’s my first time seeing him and he gave me an opportunity to perform live on stage. It’s not common in the industry but as a father he has a big arm to encourage and accommodate people alot. Sharing the same stage with music icon, King Wadada, Adams Swag, Dr. Coach, Mazi Young, Mr. Smith from Liberia, Wonder Kid, Ozzy B, DSR Money crew amongst others is a rare privilege that I won’t forget in a hurry. I prayer for higher grace, that God will meet him with his heart desires, his business will be blessed, he will be known all over the world”.

Celebrities who graced the celebration include Baba D Baba, Mc Senator, Mecfanny Record Label Boss, Betty Jobando from Kenya, Ngozi Orji, Evangelist Emelda Mukky, Miss Eagle formerly Miss Pepeye of Papa Ajasco Fame, Chief Nonye Moyekwe (OZZYBEE mum), Ada Owerri, Frank Dallas, Mr. Ocoro from Australia, D J Tobiano, DJ Faizer, Steve Akpos, Keyz alongside all radio/TV stations, blogs, newspapers/magazines etc

Born Isaac Yillah, popularly known as Isaac 1da is a Lagos based young artiste, originated from Jos in Plateau state, has been performing since age 5 whilst growing in the never ending grace of the Almighty God. After his amazing hit singles "Celebrate" and "Isaac 1da", Isaac 1da drops yet another ground shaking single titled "Superstar” early this month. This wonderful song "Superstar” is to motivate youths all around the world to keep believing in their dreams, matter the situation they find themselves.

Follow him on social media, download and enjoy the song using the links below....
Instagram/Twitter: @isaac1da
Facebook: www.facebook.com/isaac.wonder.31
Bookings: +2349069916045
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/237807/isaac1da
https://www.reverbnation.com/artist/isaac1da

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Boy Ft. Qdot & Sm – Hustle O Remix / Bbanks Ft. Olamide – Man Mp3 Download Audio / Lil Cash Pablo Ft. Zinoleesky – Mama Oyoyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.