Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta (39199 Views)

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro / Wanted Abia Major Drug Supplier Arrested With 100kg Cocaine, Cannabis (Pix) / Arms Supplier With Charms & Weapons Arrested By Soldiers In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by OkoYibo: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Blackfire:

And who are you

I'm your real father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Ciscogod(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
odave:
You mean Na only one supplier Evans get? Police no dey supply him weapon? Tell me another lie abeg.

Sense no go kill you
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
now we are talking

please get his bankers next. someone had to be laundering that money.
and his informant network

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by help9: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by anonimi: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:
So guns are sold so cheaply in this country. No wonder armed robbery and kidnapping are so rampant.

Waiting for the suppliers of Fulani herdsmen to arrested also.
Can that happen sef

1 Like

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Erastuslove: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Such a handsome guy nawaoooooo
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Blackfire(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
OkoYibo:

I'm your real father.

You had to resort to insult, you this omo eru....hmmmmm
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by ridbell01(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
juvewalex:
Where is the criminal and so many guns recovered from him as claimed by the police ?
you will have to go to panti to ask them that question

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by winningwinner(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Good job, but when will the gun supplier of Fulani Herdsmen be apprehended...!
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by anonimi: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2019
anonimi:
Waiting for the suppliers of Fulani herdsmen to arrested also.
Can that happen sef

Not likely for as long as their Cowmander is in power and in denial of the obvious.

miteolu:
Buhari Meets Trump, Insists Nigerian Herdsmen Don’t Carry AK-47

President Muhammadu Buhari has again said that herdsmen in Nigeria do not carry guns but only wield sticks and occasionally machetes.

He said this on Monday in Washington DC during the bilateral talk with U.S. President Donald Trump, adding that herdsmen crisis in Nigeria is an age-long challenge.

“The problem of herders in Nigeria is a very long historical thing. The Nigerian herders don’t carry anything more than a stick and occasionally a matchet to cut down foliage and give it to their animals, these ones are carrying AK-47.

“So, people should not underrate what happened in Libya. 43 years of Ghaddaffi, people were recruited from Sahel and trained to shoot and kill. With the demise of Ghaddaffi they moved to other countries and region and carried the experience with them,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epg-wHacVkY

President Buhari added that this is what is aggravating herdsmen crisis in Nigeria. He also appreciated the United States government for assisting in Nigeria’s fight against insurgency and for US military presence in Nigeria.

“We are grateful to the United States for agreeing to give us the aircraft that we asked for. We are even more grateful for the physical presence of the United States military officials in Nigeria. Our institutions in Nigeria, for training them and going to the Northeast to see how they are performing.

“The commitment of the United States to get rid of terrorism across the world, we have fast earned experience from that and we are grateful for it,” he said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/04/30/buhari-meets-trump-insists-nigerian-herdsmen-dont-carry-ak-47/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by SOFTENGR: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Waste the marafuker
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2019
OddsIsland:
Two years after a manhunt was launched for him, operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team have arrested a 46-year-old arms dealer, Godwin Chinyere. Chinyere is believed to have sold the firearms, ammunition and rocket launchers used by the suspected billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Owuamadike, alias Evans.

Police sources told our correspondent that Evans, who was arrested in June 2017 in his apartment at the Magodo area of Lagos State by the IRT operatives, led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, confessed during interrogation that some of the rocket launchers and AK-47 rifles used by members of his gang robbery and kidnapping operations were supplied by Chinyere.

The sources explained that the IRT operatives launched a manhunt for Chinyere that time, but he went into hiding when he discovered that Evans had been apprehended.

One of the sources said Chinyere came out of hiding recently when he felt that since the Evans case had stalled in court, the IRT operatives might have stopped looking for him.

He was reportedly trailed to his hideout in Asaba, Delta State, where he was apprehended.

Chinyere confessed to journalists that he sold five AK-47 rifles to Evans, adding that he had turned a new leaf before the suspected kidnapper was arrested.

He stated, “I learnt how to make guns from a village known as Abala and I spent three years learning the skill before I started making my own. I usually sell locally-made double-barrelled guns for the sum of N10,000 and the single-barrelled for N6,000, while the short guns were sold for N10,000 each.

“One of my customers, Samuel Nwakpa, who was coming from Kaduna State to buy guns from me, was the one who linked me with big arms dealers in Chad and Niger Republic. They were the people, who supplied me with the five AK-47 rifles that I sold to Evans.

“I met Evans when he came to my village to treat his bullet wound and his native doctor connected him to me. Evans paid me the sum of N1.7m for the five AK-47 rifles. I took my share and gave the rest of the money to Nwakpa, who also supplied rocket launchers to Evans. I knew that Evans was using the arms for armed robbery and kidnapping.

“Before Evans was arrested, I had stopped the business and turned a new leaf, but I fled and went into hiding when he was arrested because I knew he was going to mention my name to the police, and I didn’t know that the police were still looking for me when I came out of hiding. I warned Evans to stop kidnapping when I turned a new leaf, but he didn’t listen to me.”

When the Force spokesperson, Frank Mba, was contacted, he confirmed Chinyere’s arrest and stated that a lot of weapons were recovered from him.

Mba added that investigators discovered that Chinyere was a major arms supplier to Evans and other kidnappers.

Source: https://punchng.com/evans-arms-supplier-apprehended-in-delta/
Money and power is good in nigeria when tinubu talk bullshit i know say shit go soon fly
Tinubu u don find
The Gun dealer
Where
Is the cow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by anonimi: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2019
winningwinner:
Good job, but when will the gun supplier of Fulani Herdsmen be apprehended...!

Maybe never.
Why
We have allowed our selfish greed to let them be the owners of Naijeriya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7990575_img20181020124546_jpeg2e3c06effa61b8922285f35d8a730ab7

We’ve paid some Fulani to stop killings in Southern Kaduna – El-Rufai

“Fulani herdsmen from across Africa bring their cattle down towards Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria. The moment the rains starts around March, April, they start moving them up to go back to their various communities and countries.

“Unfortunately, it was when they were moving up with their cattle across Southern Kaduna that the elections of 2011 took place and the crisis trapped some of them. “Some of them were from Niger, Cameroon, Chad, Mali and Senegal.

Fulanis are in 14 African countries and they traverse this country with the cattle. “So many of these people were killed, cattle lost and they organised themselves and came back to revenge. “So a lot of what was happening in Southern Kaduna was actually from outside Nigeria.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

1 Like

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by preacherz: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2019
nah dem! dem!!!

developers developing Niger area.
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by yb43(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Were are the arms suply they caught them with cool
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by OkoYibo: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Blackfire:

You had to resort to insult, you this omo eru....hmmmmm

Babanlakun baba e ni Omo eru. Iwo kini buruku masanfani omo aja.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Blackfire(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2019
OkoYibo:

Babanlakun baba e ni Omo eru. Iwo kini buruku masanfani omo aja.

Iran omo IWOFA
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Nuklex(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
When Nigerian police torture you you can sign any confession they provide.
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Evans has repented and rehabilitated let him go!

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2019
GeneralPula:

Guns are sold cheaply everywhere around the world.

I disagree with you sir
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Once a criminal is bn arrested he claim new leaf. Where you dead when you sold arms use in harming people? After getting rich from the ugly biz you now want to turn new leaf. Na so dey take catch serial thief, rapist and car snatcher who specialize in professional crimes listed in my area, his cup full when he fell in love with one of his victims whom he rape after he quit crime and turned a new leaf but nobody listen to him, he came to see how he can get to d gurl he fell in love with when a lady in a saloon identified him and raised alarm and dat was how life bid his precious body farewell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by selemo: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
No picture of the said criminal abi Op?
Is like blind people comment on this forum..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by lonelydora: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:
So guns are sold so cheaply in this country. No wonder armed robbery and kidnapping are so rampant.

I can even get you an awka-made pistol for 3k sef.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Naijageak(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Smiles
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Stainless2000: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Godwin Chinyere should be interrogated to track other customers who buy ammunitions from him, this will help police to recover some weapons proliferated in the country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Mitsuereo: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2019
H

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by ovasnews: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Nemesis909:

Since you are no longer in the gang, can you give us the names of the officers you and your boys bought the weapons from?

The thing pain you gan, but he his actually saying the truth. When Evans was arrested in Imo it was a DPO that called for him to be released. We haven’t even heard anything about the woman since then. Just so you know that 100% of Nigeria police man are pure criminals working for the government.
Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
lonelydora:

I can even get you an awka-made pistol for 3k sef.

So you are also an arm dealer?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta by wizardus: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan / Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.