Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,066 members, 7,919,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware (32993 Views)

Nengi Tweaking For Lesbians Who Slap Her A$$ Spray Her Dollars(video) / Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Davash222(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Davash I thought you're different embarassed
Her majesty, am I not
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Davash222:

Her majesty, am I not
k
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by charlsecy(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2019
tstx:
Never hit a woman
Why?
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by scave(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2019
grammarian247:

When a lady slaps a (gentle)man, the natural reaction is to retaliate. I tell you, it takes more to walk away than it does to slap in return. Real men do not have engage a lady in a fight or hit her when she shows lack of self-control. When you do so, you show that you are also weak. Weak people express anger anytime, strong once are in charge of their emotions.

My lady once slapped me, not once but twice. The space between the first slap and the second was the space between lightening and thunder clap. I stood transfixed, utterly bemused. She was shell shocked at what she did and was sure that I'll beat her black and blue. We were alone in her room, no one was watching, just the two of us. This was what I said, ' hope you are better now?' . Three years has gone by, she is still begging me to come slap her back that she has never had peace.

I have never liked someones comment in NL u made me like one. The inner injury pains more than the physical one.
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Truthsbitter: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oga, abeg shut up! You're just making excuses for stupid men. The same person will see a married woman being battered by her husband and will advise her to stay for her kids. Isn't that what our patriarchal society advocates?

Instead of this nonsense, why not tell people to study their partners, know what's likely to make them raged, or not. Do you know the psychological effects of cheating on someone?
save this post for the thread written to call out men who beat their wives...

#grabyourdadsballs
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by abayomilaws(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oga, abeg shut up! You're just making excuses for stupid men. The same person will see a married woman being battered by her husband and will advise her to stay for her kids. Isn't that what our patriarchal society advocates?

Instead of this nonsense, why not tell people to study their partners, know what's likely to make them raged, or not. Do you know the psychological effects of cheating on someone?
We want to know madam grabhisballs, tell us the psychological effect since you have been cheated on? Well both parties cheat, but violence is never the solution. Relationship no be do or die affairs, press exit button if he or she cheats.
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Davash222:

Her majesty, am I not
Sorryoooo before you beat me up undecided
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Davash222(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Sorryoooo before you beat me up undecided
When I'm not mad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrity Invasion In Awka, Anambra State-photos / 2face Performs At Hard Rock Cafe (pics) / Ehi Ogbebor Apologises To Ken Bramor, Her Husband For Calling Him Occultic Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.