Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note (57195 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Aso Rock Driver Attempts Suicide Over ‘Poor’ Salary, Drops Suicide Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by PETUK(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yeeyo:
He is a coward that's why.
Bruv sometimes suicide is an answer.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Yusman316(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Soul47:
Soft generation
Hmm!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by traihit: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
moderatorr1:
His mum suffered for 26 years to put him through school.
He suffered only 1 year after school and commits suicide cheesy

If you're not in pain, you can't understand it. Imagine a mum who suffered for 26 years and put the accumulated pressures of the 26 years on the young man. It's enough to crush him in less than 6 months especially since he was introverted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by mkpologwu(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kids are not supposed to commend on this kinda thread. People are actually going through a lot. Of a truth, I think I'm one of the most mentally stable Nigerian but I must confess I do get suicide thoughts when I see the things happening these days. Let's find them out and reach out to them while they live and before they leave.

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Kendollar696(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
What made him believe suicide is an escape. He made his life after more worse than ever.
I just pity him.
Suicide is not the way but another of going to hell. Quote me any where, anytime.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
So bad
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by raphy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thts not the option he has a shop selling cooking gas..depression was killing him slowly.

Was still living with his mum and landlord was on his neck.

My conclusion was he was weak.
Even me I am smiling outside but inside.am.not happy but I knw Gos is able.

#saynotosuicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Yusman316(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Soft generation indeed!
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by dododawa1: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
D mode that BAN me thanks,AIHAMUDULIA for my life, suicide not d ANSWER but QUESTION.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Gforce2019: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Suicidal is not the next option to family disturbances...
The guy is so weak internally....how I wish I knew him and talk sense to his medula oblongata...

Devil is a liar .... nothing will make me terminate my life. I full ground , I no fear any devil lies.
Let's always reach out to our loved ones because you don't know what some people are going through . You might be the Jesus that brother or sister is waiting for before he or she terminate his or her life

Nonsense the devil.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Deepfeel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
midolian:
Too bad!

To me, when you comit suicide, you are saying your maker doesn't know what He is doing.

What do you expect? Why can't the maker tell his own creation what he is doing? undecided
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by bellotaofeek: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hardship made him do that. Why can’t he get an android phone and download Facebook

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by topsy70: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
He was suffering from inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Deepfeel(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gforce2019:
Suicidal is not the next option to family disturbances...
The guy is so weak internally....how I wish I knew him and talk sense to his medula oblongata...

Devil is a liar .... nothing will make me terminate my life. I full ground , I no fear any devil lies.
Let's always reach out to our loved ones because you don't know what some people are going through . You might be the Jesus that brother or sister is waiting for before he or she terminate his or her life

Nonsense the devil.
The devil has nothing to do with this, stop glorifying him, you say nothing will make you terminate your life,? Guy don't be too full of yourself o

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by midolian(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

What do you expect? Why can't the maker tell his own creation what he is doing? undecided
You can not be accountable to what you create.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Graduateacher(f): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Seems like his mother has been making life miserable for him

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by kingsfire: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
midolian:
Too bad!

To me, when you comit suicide, you are saying your maker doesn't know what He is doing.
If the maker knows what he's doing, he would have seen the young man's pain and worry, reach out and help him.
But yes, he wasn't made, he was born.

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Deepfeel(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
midolian:
You can not be accountable to what you create.

Well you create something gave it a free will to do whatever the creation wants so the creation shouldn't be blamed for acting on its freewill

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
This is what happen when you put too much pressure on your kids, parents need to understand that grace differs, not every graduate will get a job immediately and stop pressurizing their kids.
dont mind the mother,i guess she's happy now.One thing Africans fail to realize is that if you fight for your peace of mind and mental stability, its not same as being a rude and disrespectful child,not even your parents is entitled to make you unhappy.Fight back anyone who intentionally wants to frustrate you because of their greediness and selfishness,you were God's own before being their child. Africans will never listen to any child being maltreated by the so-called parents forgetting the bitter fact that some of these parents are unfortunate for bringing forth a child into this world,some have no business being a parent.So sad the young man couldn't fight back for his sanity because he don't want to be labeled a bad child.

7 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
moderatorr1:
His mum suffered for 26 years to put him through school.
He suffered only 1 year after school and commits suicide cheesy
Read again,he committed suicide due to pressure from the mom and others.The moms suffering and toil ended in vain due to her selfishness and greediness .Most people ain't that strong to withstand pressure from parents,they don't want to be tagged a disobedient child and some ended their life like these one..so sad

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
D way Some family disturb ehn.. Expecially those mothers once dey see u making small money like dis.. Dey start depending on u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by osuofia2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Buhari why, must all Nigerians' kill themselves due to the hardship you created before you rest
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Jabioro: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
dayleke:

Care to share bro?
Others may learn....

Peace. embarassed
I would surely do that my brother.. infact I needed to encourage the young one..I have two divorce,lost of business,I have fell into fraudulent cartel for good five years ..many odds..
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by osusuallstars: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Instead of me to commit suicide , i better wait for buhari or buruntai or tifnubu and spray bullets on their head. Let the security agency catch me if i finish my ammo
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Lazarus2014: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Too bad. Suicide is a bad choice. I have graduated for 7yrs and no job. Yet I have younger ones and my mother to be responsible for and the pressure sometimes is unbearable and suicide thoughts come sometimes but if you believe in God's word that all things work for good for them that believed, then you just have to keep pushing on. Just a year after nysc and u feel a job will never come? Haba! U have done grave injustice to urself, ur people and ur maker. Suicide is never an option. Rip

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by flowx(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
Alanpoza007:

There is no atom of humanity left in you. What an insensitive person with a wicked heart.
And you're expecting me to start rolling with you inside mud?

I rather summersault my way out of here���������

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by dayleke: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jabioro:
I would surely do that my brother.. infact I needed to encourage the young one..I have two divorce,lost of business,I have fell into fraudulent cartel for good five years ..many odds..

Wow!!!!

Can I pm you.
I'll like to hear your story bro.

Thanks.

Ps: I go even sub for you o.
Not trying to put you down o, just wanna hear your story.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Ajikawo1999(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Who know weda wat cause d sucide is less dan <100,000>......
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
flowx:
Another mumu has gone!

Bye bye to rederede...

Depression is real

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by psalmylee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Insipidvamp:
Suicide isn't an option. Only weaklings do that.
strong man,I see u.I pray u face the same or even more of wat he faced from now onward.Amen.let's see if ur name won't b d next we will see on NL that committed suicide. bloody simpleton..

4 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Yeeyo: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
PETUK:

Bruv sometimes suicide is an answer.
wrong notion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.