Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note (57189 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Aso Rock Driver Attempts Suicide Over ‘Poor’ Salary, Drops Suicide Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please if anyone here is contemplating suicide,stop it.Dont bow to pressure from anyone,your parents inclusive,fight back with all you've got to maintain your sanity.Go with life at your own speed with a positive energy and be consistent with whatever you are doing.Dont allow anyone talk you down,fight back and build a strong wall around you,be focused and in no distant time things will start falling in place.Enough of all these rampant suicide case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
midolian:
Too bad!

To me, when you comit suicide, you are saying your maker doesn't know what He is doing.
F&&k your statement! There is no maker anywhere.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
R.I.P bro. No one understood your pains.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Iyajelili:
Please if you are suffering or depressed and considering suicide, DM me. I am a talkative and ready to listen to you and help in whatever way I can in my capacity.
SUICIDE IS NOT YOUR LAST SOLUTION!!!
It is okay to say these words when the did is done to feel good,but you don't care.

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
peepydelano:
Please if anyone here is contemplating suicide,stop it.Dont bow to pressure from anyone,your parents inclusive,fight back with all you've got to maintain your sanity.Go with life at your own speed with a positive energy and be consistent with whatever you are doing.Dont allow anyone talk you down,fight back and build a strong wall around you,be focused and in no distant time things will start falling in place.Enough of all these rampant suicide case.
Nothing falls in place with mean but religiously hypocrites as Nigerians.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
mkpologwu:
Kids are not supposed to commend on this kinda thread. People are actually going through a lot. Of a truth, I think I'm one of the most mentally stable Nigerian but I must confess I do get suicide thoughts when I see the things happening these days. Let's find them out and reach out to them while they live and before they leave.
Be humble! You are not mentally stable; you haven't just reached your breaking point.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
traihit:

If you're not in pain, you can't understand it. Imagine a mum who suffered for 26 years and put the accumulated pressures of the 26 years on the young man. It's enough to crush him in less than 6 months especially since he was introverted.
My own old boy has refused talking to me since two years,immediately I came back from service. Look, you don't know wharris going on.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by mkpologwu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Elliot2:
Be humble! You are not mentally stable; you haven't just reached your breaking point.
Exactly my point, I said I think I'm mentally stable but I do get suicide thoughts too. Read my post properly bro.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by drginger(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have this one friend I can tell everything, he is that friend that is closer than a brother, if he is not available I talk to my sister, I can't keep certain things to mysef, recently I have gone through a lot but talking to these two has really helped me, always get one person you can talk to when you feel like you ain't breathing anymore, depression is a spirit that get fulfillment in loneliness, outside praying learn to talk.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
mkpologwu:

Exactly my point, I said I think I'm mentally stable but I do get suicide thoughts too. Read my post properly bro.
OK. Got it. I am passing through similar thing the poor dude faced,and even more. I can say I am stronger cos I am still alive. I haven't just got to my own limits.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Heineken(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
I used to have this suicidal feeling like five months ago... Am better now and I believe it's going to be better soon. It can't continue to be like this... Iran meta o gbodo toshi na.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
ichidodo:
50 mg of Sertraline would have saved his life...
Are you sure sir??
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by traihit: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Elliot2:
My own old boy has refused talking to me since two years,immediately I came back from service. Look, you don't know wharris going on.

I had to prepare my mind for pressures like this before I finished service. It's really difficult to manage pressures coming from family especially if one is staying with them.

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by ayanbaba2(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
psalmylee:
strong man,I see u.I pray u face the same or even more of wat he faced from now onward.Amen.let's see if ur name won't b d next we will see on NL that committed suicide. bloody simpleton..

please repeat!
are you okay, sir?

nothing is new under this "heaven" again!

...who told you he hasn't faced more than that before.

He has become a simpleton for calling someone a weakling, uhnn? SMH!

myself, since 2014! I believe, once there is life, all hope isn't lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Gforce2019: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

The devil has nothing to do with this, stop glorifying him, you say nothing will make you terminate your life,? Guy don't be too full of yourself o

Carry your mumu commot for my mention Jare! I no get your time
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Elliot2(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
traihit:

I had to prepare my mind for pressures like this before I finished service. It's really difficult to manage pressures coming from family especially if one is staying with them.
Yup. But that is if you are fit and could work your self out of it. But in the event of handicap due to health,bro,nothing will save you.
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Skmoda(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
Daddy, Daddy; He raped me but gave me 40million naira.

Reply as the Dad
Nairaland babies.... undecided

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by cigwe(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just because my friend bought machine now my dad is blaming me of laziness......just dey frustrate my life.... Something on my mind if not my mum

Anyway RIP to the dead
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by psalmylee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
ayanbaba2:

please repeat!
are you okay, sir?

nothing is new under this "heaven" again!

...who told you he hasn't faced more than that before.

He has become a simpleton for calling someone a weakling, uhnn? SMH!

myself, since 2014! I believe, once there is life, all hope isn't lost!
woow.Mr incredible. thank God for u..
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by pablobellins(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Skmoda:

Nairaland babies.... undecided
And this is coming from someone who registered in 2010; having spent 3days online. Before u quote me; u will do well to know hv bn on nairaland wayback since 2008. Ignore what this monika tells u
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by pinkygurl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

He sounded mentally weak.

Everyone has a threshold beyond which they break.

For some, a breath can cut them and for others even 100 elephants can't break them down...

Don't abuse him... he's already outta reach. He made sure of that.
shocked
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by joshua1000: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
I sense too much pressure from parent

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Iyajelili(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Elliot2:
It is okay to say these words when the did is done to feel good,but you don't care.
What wrong have I done, Mr ? I didn't know the said man
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by sanmtiago(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Meedon:
Death Around The Corner
apologizing in advance cry

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by fortunechy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
u see what Buhari has caused
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by selemo: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
This is what happens when you put too much pressure on your kids, parents need to understand that grace differs, not every graduate will get a job immediately and stop pressurizing their kids.
This is black man mentality. Every hope lies in their children...

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by imitateMe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Iyajelili:
Please if you are suffering or depressed and considering suicide, DM me. I am a talkative and ready to listen to you and help in whatever way I can in my capacity.
SUICIDE IS NOT YOUR LAST SOLUTION!!!
Okay, how can I contact you?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Iyajelili(f): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
imitateMe:

Okay, how can I contact you?
DM me
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Afamed: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=immhotep post=80626906][/quote]
How do you sleep if you don't make a cartoon in a day?
Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by mascot345: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
This is what happens when you put too much pressure on your kids, parents need to understand that grace differs, not every graduate will get a job immediately and stop pressurizing their kids.

U are 100% right. Some times parents compare their children with others.
They will tell you that your friends are doing better than you.

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Afamed:

How do you sleep if you don't make a cartoon in a day?
APC sleep? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.