Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed (1073 Views)

"I Lost A Brother" - Obaseki Speaks On Hosa Okunbo's Death / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2019
i lost my only brother 3 days ago in cameroon i was expecting to see him by ending of this month cuz he promised to come with my second semister fees only for me to hear that he has been short death by the military in cameroon. im a level 200 student uniuyo in akwa ibom state ... pls some one should talk to me too many things runing through mind now. Emmanuel ikenna chukwu tel:09071669737
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by bolaino(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2019
iyke484real:
i lost my only brother 3 days ago in cameroon i was expecting to see him by ending of this month cuz he promised to come with my second semister fees only for me to hear that he has been short death by the military in cameroon. im a level 200 student uniuyo in akwa ibom state ... pls some one should talk to me too many things runing through mind now. Emmanuel ikenna chukwu tel:09071669737
take heart my Brother. I will call you.
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by tolugar: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Take it easy bro.

You will surely pass through this.

Look forward to better days ahead when you will tell the stories of the present.

But still it’s not easy to bear yes

So

You have to be strong for him

Your sanity and composure will surely make him happy wherever he is

Always remember that

He too can’t stand to see you fail.

Believe

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by actoor(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2019
iyke484real:
i lost my only brother 3 days ago in cameroon i was expecting to see him by ending of this month cuz he promised to come with my second semister fees only for me to hear that he has been short death by the military in cameroon. im a level 200 student uniuyo in akwa ibom state ... pls some one should talk to me too many things runing through mind now.

Always remember that there is light after the tunnel. So, keep calm because Almighty God has reasons for every human existence.

Note: Some of us are seriously going through lots than you can ever imagine but we choose to remain calm.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by FarahAideed: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Why was he shot ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by judgementyard(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
So sorry,my condolences to you and your family.Always remember that no matter what you might be going through now, someone somewhere has gone through the same experience.Hold on and be strong life is a journey with twist and turns.And most importantly place your trust in God to see you through.Would have helped you concerning your school issue but am not capable for now.
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by Whiteangel1234: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by thesicilian: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Why was he shot ?
His number is up there, call him. Or better still, go ask the Camerounian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by FarahAideed: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2019
thesicilian:

His number is up there, call him. Or better still, go ask the Camerounian soldiers.

You think I don't know what he is doing ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
actoor:

Always remember that there is light after the tunnel. So, keep calm because Almighty God has reasons for every human existence.

Note: Some of us are seriously going through lots than you can ever imagine but we choose to remain calm.
Thanks for ur concernt sir. having serious headache already i just pray for enough fortitude to bear am getting scared
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
bolaino:
take heart my Brother. I will call you.
thank you.
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
tolugar:
Take it easy bro.

You will surely pass through this.

Look forward to better days ahead when you will tell the stories of the present.

But still it’s not easy to bear yes

So

You have to be strong for him

Your sanity and composure will surely make him happy wherever he is

Always remember that

He too can’t stand to see you fail.

Believe
thanks very much
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by johnmartus(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
wink wink undecided undecided undecided wink undecided

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Why was he shot ?
there is a fight going on between the military nd ambazonia secessionist group. you know, we were born and bread there. in the village we were, every one is now inside the forest cuz the military have taken over the town. so all thiswile he has been smuggling he's way into nigeria to check on me but this time arround he was not just lucky enough

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by naijaboy756: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

You think I don't know what he is doing ?
Abiii

Scammers with several formats... Except it is real

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
judgementyard:
So sorry,my condolences to you and your family.Always remember that no matter what you might be going through now, someone somewhere has gone through the same experience.Hold on and be strong life is a journey with twist and turns.And most importantly place your trust in God to see you through.Would have helped you concerning your school issue but am not capable for now.
may God bless u bro. that u have time to even talk to me thank u very much.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
naijaboy756:
Abiii

it is real my brother
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
naijaboy756:
Abiii

the society we live in today is making it more deficult for those of us in real situation to get help. but brother u can always verify if u realy care. your rationality will help u in deciferng the truth from lies.
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by helinues: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Which kind format be this..

Depressed of loosing your brother or not having money for the semester exams?

Well some mumu like him will fall for this..

Upgrade!
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by Okoroawusa: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Guy no dey whine us abeg
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by judgementyard(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
iyke484real:
may God bless u bro. that u have time to even talk to me thank u very much.
No wahala my guy.
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by iyke484real(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
helinues:
Which kind format be this..

Depressed of loosing your brother or not having money for the semester exams?

Well some mumu like him will fall for this..

Upgrade!
big bro . if this is a scam, may the Lord God Almighty deal with me as i deserve. don't always conclude so quickly if u realy care always do verify b4 conclusion.
Re: Please Help A Brother Am Seriously Depressed by helinues: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
iyke484real:
big bro . if this is a scam, may the Lord God Almighty deal with me as i deserve. don't always conclude so quickly if u realy care always do verify b4 conclusion.

Just curious.. Tell us your problem gan gan.. You never know

(1) (Reply)

Revolution: A Rapid Transition From The Undesirable To The Desirable By Leke I. / Minimum Wage: Ebonyi Govt merely added N1000 to our salary / The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.