Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,975,007 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:31 PM

How We Improved Education, Healthcare In Ohafia LGA - Hon. Mba Ukaha Reveals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How We Improved Education, Healthcare In Ohafia LGA - Hon. Mba Ukaha Reveals (260 Views)

Healthcare In Enugu State: Pictures Of Ongoing Hospital Projects / IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Assuring Covid -19 Free / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Improved Education, Healthcare In Ohafia LGA - Hon. Mba Ukaha Reveals by Metrixnews: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
The Transition Committee chairman, Ohafia local government area of Abia State, Hon. Ubah Ukaha has opened up on actions the local government under his leadership took to ensure the improvement of primary education in the area.

In an interview with ABN TV on Wednesday, he said he engaged in a dialogue with teachers in the local government and other stakeholders in education, saying so far the discussion is yielding fruits, adding that the teachers are doing well.

On the health care system Hon. Ukaha said the local government is partnering with the state government to a large extent, revealing that there has not been any record of communicable disease because it is being addressed at the state level.

Hon. Ukaha also emphasized that they are faced with erosion challenges for which steps have been taken to bring succour to the people.

While emphasizing that the physically challenged people are critical stakeholders in the society, he added that his administration has made efforts to reduce their plights. "We set up an association for them. A month after my assumption of office they visited me and their conditions were pitiable. We have done the much we can and also promised to do as much as our pocket can carry us to ensure that they are rehabilitated.”

On what the local government authority is doing to fix power challenges, he said “We have electricity problem in Ohafia. I have liaised with relevant authorities. We had epileptic power supply, but now the situation has tremendously improved. All these challenges are not what one can deal with instantly, it’s a gradually process and we are taking them gradually.” Hon Ukaha said.

Hon. Ukaha also revealed that he has cordial relationship with his staff of the local government and his deputy.

“My deputy is like my younger brother, we have enjoyed robust relationship even before we were merged to work together, so we work in synergy and cooperation. We don’t have any discrepancy”. Hon Ukaha revealed.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/07/how-we-improved-education-healthcare-in-ohafia-lga-hon-ukaha-reveals/

@lalasticlala @Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Adenomyosis And Endometriosis / Skincare Mind Blowing Secrets Reveled / Ebola Now Curable After Trials Of Drugs In DRC, Say Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.