Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (36540 Views)

Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos / David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No time for boundless accusations.

Motion don't need to be moved. Important factor is to create awareness in people's sub consciousness and educate the world of whom these people really are.

Ebonyi doesn't belong to us(Igbo stock) and no matter how long u hold the property of a child , when hand pains u, u drop it.

The people of benue including the tivs, Idoma up to to jukuns have greater claim on ebonyi.

we have to agree that Nigeria was structured badly carving kind into different sections and that's a fundamental problem of this country.

Creating awareness will get the right thing to be done.

Oga Well done, Mr awareness creator! Trust me bro, you can do these via online/offline, nobody will send you. Why? Because igbos know their kith and Kin, know their enemies/friends, know that they have a greater stake to lose, than following this your dead on arrival dream.

Sorry, you have always claimed to be from Anambra, are you really one? Although the average anambra man would think and act immature sometimes, by saying hurtful words on an Ebonyian, but they wouldn't be that stupid to think of this that you have in your skull.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzz

when someone from Abia state claims anambra and then the Tiv said nice reply...

Then the confusion is real.

Ok! Nagode
Next idiot on the line please!
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Triniti(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Of what use is an airport to Ebonyi State? Our governors always misplacing priorities. Use that money to create wealth among poor ebonyians, instead of wasting it on a venture that will yield no dividend on the long run to the state
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oga Well done, Mr awareness creator! Trust me bro, you can do these via online/offline, nobody will send you. Why? Because igbos know their kith and Kin, know their enemies/friends, know that they have a greater stake to lose, than following this your dead on arrival dream.

Sorry, you have always claimed to be from Anambra, are you really one? Although the average anambra man would think and act immature sometimes, by saying hurtful words on an Ebonyian, but they wouldn't be that stupid to think of this that you have in your skull.

@ second line, Insult is nothing to you guys because u feel u at liberty to insult Anambra state.

So the reason you wake up today is to haul derogatory insults on Anambra state as been fools, I don't blame you.

meanwhile, Nigeria has a fundamental creation problem which the onus lies on me and you to correct such issues by placing people where they should.

but since u think insulting anambra will solve this issue.... continue.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ok! Nagode Next idiot on the line please!

Refrain from been insultive.
Is very bad.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Goahead(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Anambra people are really pained to the fact that Ebonyi is gonna have a world class airport, far from the idea of their wretched governor's cup of beer!

We use it or not, it doesn't concern any of you leeches, think of your kinsmen languishing in foreign prisons on drug related offenses.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by ariesbull: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No time for boundless accusations.

Motion don't need to be moved. Important factor is to create awareness in people's sub consciousness and educate the world of whom these people really are.

Ebonyi doesn't belong to us(Igbo stock) and no matter how long u hold the property of a child , when hand pains u, u drop it.

The people of benue including the tivs, Idoma up to to jukuns have greater claim on ebonyi.

we have to agree that Nigeria was structured badly carving kind into different sections and that's a fundamental problem of this country.

Creating awareness will get the right thing to be done.

I am an Ebonyi man from Ishiagu and I would want to let you know that your stupidity is legendary
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by ariesbull: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Goahead:
Anambra people are really pained to the fact that Ebonyi is gonna have a world class airport, far from the idea of their wretched governor's cup of beer!

We use it or not, it doesn't concern any of you leeches, think of your kinsmen languishing in foreign prisons on drug related offenses.

Anambra has clown as a governor and also we are brothers with Anambra so it is not a prick measure
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2019
ariesbull:

I am an Ebonyi man from Ishiagu and I would want to let you know that your stupidity is legendary

Truth hurts but there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by toolovely(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2019
michlins:
long term goals when the people of today are hungry. Believe me, 80% of the money needed for this project would be a loan. It's like taking a loan to buy a car because you believe that tomorrow you would need it. Schools, skill acquisition, companies are what this state need. We have lots of white elephant projects in Nigeria and this one is soon joining the list

So the airport won't have Ebonyi people working there both direct and indirect workers?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Refrain from been insultive.

Is very bad.

But you keep sounding like one bloke.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Goahead:

They are coming for you
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Triniti:
Of what use is an airport to Ebonyi State? Our governors always misplacing priorities. Use that money to create wealth among poor ebonyians, instead of wasting it on a venture that will yield no dividend on the long run to the state

Your advice is duly noted, thanks!
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by SpaceTour: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Ebonyi is suitable for cattle grazing because almost all the Ebonyi population are now in Onitsha hawking either gala or bread. Is it a gala hawker that will use this so called airport?

Ebonyi has the poorest population in Nigeria, the governor is just playing to the gallery.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by toolovely(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2019
globemoney01:

Best in Nigeria. Dont mind the troll Mutemenot, read the thread as I shut him up
Obiano roads that don't last more than one year makes him a better governor?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by michlins(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2019
toolovely:

So the airport won't have Ebonyi people working there both direct and indirect workers?
how many Nigerian airport is profitable? Even MMA and NIA are still receiving funding annually from the federal government. So how much is Ebonyi budget that will make her sustain this new recurrent expenditure. Seriously, we need to change our mindset about governance. Every state has been unique capabilities and right now, an airport isn't what Ebonyi can afford
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

@ second line, Insult is nothing to you guys because u feel u at liberty to insult Anambra state.

So the reason you wake up today is to haul derogatory insults on Anambra state as been fools, I don't blame you.

meanwhile, Nigeria has a fundamental creation problem which the onus lies on me and you to correct such issues by placing people where they should.

but since u think insulting anambra will solve this issue.... continue.

Dude, there is no insult there, I stated a fact that you can't deny. The average Anambra man despises ebonyi, but not to the extent of your wild goose chase dreams you have been echoing on NL.

Are you really from Anambra bros?
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
Ebonyi is suitable for cattle grazing because almost all the Ebonyi population are now in Onitsha hawking either gala or bread. Is it a gala hawker that will use this so called airport?

Ebonyi has the poorest population in Nigeria, the governor is just playing to the gallery.

Ok thank You!
But I recall most of the airports we have in Nigeria, was built when a large percent of the populace couldn't afford the air ticket. Let ebonyi do what's good for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by toolovely(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2019
SpaceTour:

So in your little mind, what the whole Ebonyi people are doing is hawking gala in Onitsha?
I tire for people ooo.
My dear, go to Ebonyi State and see how many Anambra people that are living there. Even in my village, they've built houses. There are still criminals from Anambra there. Should I say because of the few criminals that I should call every other criminal?
In your mind you are better than all Ebonyi people?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by SpaceTour: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Let's be honest. How many big time businessmen are from Ebonyi?

How many educated people are from Ebonyi state?

How many technocrats are from Ebonyi state?

How many Ebonyi indigenes owns shops at Onitsha main market, Alaba or Idumota?

How many Ebonyi citizens are in school?

How many people from Ebonyi that owns companies or mega establishments?

That's how to know if the airport in such a state will be viable even in the next 100yrs from now. Most Ebonyi people are poor. The government in the state should be focused on basics.

Ebonyi state should get their priorities right.

LLobiorah:

Ok thank You!
But I recall most of the airports we have in Nigeria, was built when a large percent of the populace couldn't afford the air ticket. Let ebonyi do what's good for themselves.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by SpaceTour: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Answer these questions below

toolovely:

So in your little mind, what the whole Ebonyi people are doing is hawking gala in Onitsha?
I tire for people ooo.
My dear, go to Ebonyi State and see how many Anambra people that are living there. Even in my village, they've built houses. There are still criminals from Anambra there. Should I say because of the few criminals that I should call every other criminal?
In your mind you are better than all Ebonyi people?

Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Dude, there is no insult there, I stated a fact that you can't deny. The average Anambra man despises ebonyi, but not to the extent of your wild goose chase dreams you have been echoing on NL.

Are you really from Anambra bros?

Ride on your derogatory words.

It seems there's no limit..

what a mind.

when many are spreading love, u preaching hate..
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
Let's be honest. How many big time businessmen are from Ebonyi?

That's how to know if the airport in such a state will be viable even in the next 100yrs from now. Most Ebonyi people are poor. The government in the state should be focused on basics.

Ebonyi state should get their priorities right.

Now let's be honest, because they don't have these now, does it mean they won't have it tomorrow? Won't there be room for development, I'm sure there are.

And you said in the next 100years? I reject your pessimism.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ride on your derogatory words.

It seems there's no limit..

what a mind.

when many are spreading love, u preaching hate..

Does Anambra despise Ebonyi people?
Are you from Anambra?
Please give us an answer.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

But you keep sounding like one bloke.
I don't know but refrain from that.. Nobody is against ur airport. build and fly on it.
We ain't dragging anything , common boundaries we no get...so.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Goahead:

wonderful
world class in Songhai
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by SpaceTour: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2019
It doesn't happen by magic wand. It starts now if you wanna achieve it in 50yrs from now. But chasing shadows and leaving the basics cannot take anyone anywhere.

Ebonyi should focus more on education, human capital development, etc. If you have educated and rich population then you are good to go. These are the population that will patronize your airport. Uneducated poor gala hawkers doesn't use airports.

LLobiorah:

Now let's be honest, because they don't have these now, does it mean they won't have it tomorrow? Won't there be room for development, I'm sure there are.

And you said in the next 100years? I reject your pessimism.
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Does Anambra despise Ebonyi people? Are you from Anambra? Please give us an answer.
I don't answer baseless and unfounded questions.
Nobody in this age answers questions with no trajectory or direction...

Ask reasonable questions not some sort of weird unfounded questions....
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't know but refrain from that..
Nobody is against ur airport. build and fly on it.

We ain't dragging anything , common boundaries we no get...so.

Are you from Anambra bros? You don't sound like one
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't answer baseless and unfounded questions.

Nobody in this age answers questions with no trajectory or direction...

Ask reasonable questions not some sort of weird unfounded questions....

I take it, You are not one. A proud Anambra man would do the opposite of what you are doing!
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by ariesbull: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Truth hurts but there is nothing we can do about it.
the way ịkpụ nne gị hurts and there is nothing we can do about ohu nne gị
Re: Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2019
LLobiorah:

Are you from Anambra bros? You don't sound like one

How do they sound, ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own / APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.