Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,086 members, 7,919,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Dino, Keyamo And The Second Stanza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino, Keyamo And The Second Stanza (531 Views)

The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths. / Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino, Keyamo And The Second Stanza by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
The social media platforms have been agog with the drama that took place today between Dino and Keyamo. I don't belong to any party but I have this to say. Was Dino right to have asked that question? What was his motive? Why did Senate President disallow Keyemo to do what he was asked to do?

Here is the Second Stanza. Here is what would have been my intention if I were Dino. Here would have been my answer if I were Keyamo:

O God of creation,
direct our noble cause ( to continue the prosecution of Timi Sylvia, Akpabio, etc)
Guide our leaders right (especially, PMB not to pick corrupt people to be in the cabinet)
Help our youth the truth to know ( that Nigeria was supposed to be a nation and not jut a geographical location)
In love and honesty to grow( not in nepotism, bigotry)
And living just and true ( to the vision of the founding fathers)
Great lofty heights attain ( in the comity of nations)
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign ( not to hear of impurities, ethno- religious crisis and the likes)
Re: Dino, Keyamo And The Second Stanza by oluwasegun1809: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wehdone
Re: Dino, Keyamo And The Second Stanza by yarimo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
koropon:
The social media platforms have been agog with the drama that took place today between Dino and Keyamo. I don't belong to any party but I have this to say. Was Dino right to have asked that question? What was his motive? Why did Senate President disallow Keyemo to do what he was asked to do?

Here is the Second Stanza. Here is what would have been my intention if I were Dino. Here would have been my answer if I were Keyamo:

O God of creation,
direct our noble cause ( to continue the prosecution of Timi Sylvia)
Guide our leaders right (especially, PMB not to pick corrupt people to be in the cabinet)
Help our youth the truth to know ( that Nigeria was supposed to be a nation and not jut a geographical location)
In love and honesty to grow( not in nepotism, bigotry)
And living just and true ( to the vision of the founding fathers)
Great lofty heights attain ( in the comity of nations)
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign ( not to hear of impurities, ethno- religious crisis and the likes)

Seun
mtewww undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Escapes Lynching In Germany -IPOB / Prince Secondus Speak As Dino Receives Certificate Of Clearance To Contest / Wike Approves Employment Of 10,000 Teachers ยป

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.