Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (8209 Views)

White Woman And A Black Man's Response / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term / Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by madlady(f): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
luap:

This is why I love being American:  We have Nigerian black, Ghana black, South African black, Peurto Rican Black, Yellow black, dark black, green eyed black, curley hair black, nappy hair black, straightened hair black, fat black, short black, skinny black, Red black, mixed black.

In American you just Black.  Women do not care,

because part black all black.

EXACTLY, black is black no matter what shade or nation.

@Topic, so it's the guys turn.

This just might be worth watching. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: s by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
@Mobo
After coming across a bunch of your posts, it seems you'd just like us to know that you live in England grin
Re: s by MrCork21: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
THE DEAL, THE MAN,  NAIRALAND ROLE MODELS , GREAT NIGERIAN MEN & GODS GIFTS TO ALL

WOMEN: MOBO444    &    Mr Cork, aka Mr Sweeet love (Nairaland, Stand Up!!)
wink
Re: s by ShyOne(f): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
I don't what to think about you,

I just don't know.

I read your post and I have orange juice in my mouth and it flies out of my mouth across the room - I almost RUINED my computer,

You know I really do like you MOBO - you are soo different.  I admire you and your thoughts.  I'm sorry if I was upset with you on the other posts.

You and I could really be good friends.

You are sooo funny, my gosh and you are different and I like that very much.  You are breath of fresh air.  Your humor is something to behold.

You never stop - you come back at another angle even.  It is a joy to read your posts and to read the responses from all of the people - even if they are upset with you.  It brings zest to the day.

BTW - I LOVE MY YORUBA MAN.  HE is Nigerian.  I love him in a million different ways.
Re: s by queeneve: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2010
I am AFRICAN-AMERICAN, NOT AFRICAN-AFRICAN, meaning I am AMERICAN,
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
ibkaye:

@Mobo
After coming across a bunch of your posts, it seems you'd just like us to know that you live in England grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
uu
Re: s by MrCork21: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve , how the heck can u be a africa american when u cant even spek english?

How that be could? angry
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
ibkaye:

@Mobo

I cant believe you can say this in the 21 century, what the big deal about staying in the UK.
Re: s by queeneve: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
What language am I speaking?  German?
Re: s by queeneve: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2010
I don't think it Ghana or SA men that is ruining Europe, I THINK YOU ARE ruining Europe, AND YOU NIGERIAN,
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2010
a
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
a
Re: s by ShyOne(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mobo:

Thank you - have a great weekend. I believe everything you just said about him. Your woman is very lucky too.
Re: s by queeneve: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
Oh my gooooodness!

Did Shy just say MOBO WOMAN IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM! WTF! I AM DONE!
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

I cant believe you can say this in the 21 century, what the big deal about staying in the UK.

can you tell that to all nigerians that make fake statements etc to apply for visa to come here ?
Re: s by MrCork21: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ghana and SA men usually stand out with there pot belly  and  jet black face (no oofeinse) wink
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2010
dd
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Thank a lot mr Cork for the great info, you the best.

You are so silly and shamefull, you little man that have lost it, how can you say such.

you think calling me little man will make you a much bigger person or whatever you think makes you better than me?
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
Shy-One:

Mobo:

Thank you - have a great weekend. I believe everything you just said about him. Your woman is very lucky too.

You welcome sweetheart.
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Ghana and SA men usually stand out with there pot belly  and  jet black face (no oofeinse) wink

teach me the phrase jet black face ? you mean dark face ?

as for pot belly we southern we tend to be like that why ? well we love beer and bbq

on more than average we love drinking and eating meat
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^^ ddd
Re: s by teeboyseve(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2010
Well thats true, I dont understand why they all want to be Nigerian, Especially those Ghana boys. Am tired of them here, Even their babes want to be with a Nigerian, na by force? Few months ago I was at my barbers shop (The barber is frm Ghana) to cut my hair and I was wearing my Nigerian football jersey.As I stepped into the shop I say this cute babe and she asked me " ARE YOU NIGERIAN? " I answered with PRIDE "Yes" , She smiled at me with relief but the other Ghana guys around were just looking at me in anger. If I was single I would have enter babe.
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You seems very angry, is it because you know you can satisfy a woman and hence cant keep her, cant you perform when you with a woman, i feel so sorry for you people in SA.

you need glasses

show me anger in that statement?

if i had anger i woud have tried to brush off the pot belly statement

i feel sorry for nigerian woman their own guys rush for SA woman
Re: s by queeneve: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
Zimdrill

that true, many nigerian men I know have SA women or Women from UK,
Re: s by ksena(f): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
but i had to do this,
these are fine looking ghanaian guys mixed and not mixed,
please leave these men alone,

Re: s by ksena(f): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
and these

Re: s by queeneve: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm

Damn you Ksena, (looking again)
Re: s by ksena(f): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm

Damn you Ksena, (looking again)
anytime anytime wink
Re: s by queeneve: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
I looooove me some dark men!!! Whooooooowee lawd!!! Something about them dark men just get to me, LAWD THEM DARK MEN, OOOOOH LAWDDDDDD,

I thank dark men are soooooooo beautiful I really do, their skin just oh lawd,

That man with that smile, OH LAWDDDDDD,

(fainted)
Re: s by ksena(f): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

I looooove me some dark men!!! Whooooooowee lawd!!! Something about them dark men just get to me, LAWD THEM DARK MEN, OOOOOH LAWDDDDDD,

I thank dark men are soooooooo beautiful I really do, their skin just oh lawd,

That man with that smile, OH LAWDDDDDD,

(fainted)
hahahahahahaa,
you's funny
Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Zimdrill

that true, many nigerian men I know have SA women or Women from UK,

true in what the statement he said, the thread starter

or mine that nigerian woman aint that sexual appealing as Sa women hence nigerian guys flock to SA women ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says / Thread Closed!!!!! / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.