Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Entitlement Spirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entitlement Spirit (470 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entitlement Spirit by blessingchinny(f): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2019
This is what is killing so many relationships today.
A friend once said and i quote. "Any man that sends me 100 naira recharge and expects me to call back and thank him is wasting his time. I was like "wow". Why not send it back to him rather? Another said if she can't be coming to cook or do any other domestic chores then she shouldn't bother having me...i was like Really? Is that a signed obligation or contract.
Is high time we understand that as long as both ain't married yet, then anything he/she does for you or decides to do for you should be regarded as a"SACRIFICE". And not an "OBLIGATION".
It only shows one thing.
He/she values both "YOU" and the "RELATIONSHIP".
You may only deserve it, (i.e if you do)but a'int entitled to it.
Even married couples have their limits to which they sacrifice for one another, let alone people who a'int married yet.
Learn to appreciate. Even if they couldn't grant your request at that moment, what about the ones they did for you in the past? Is not really because you deserve it but because they truly cares. For more relationship tips, visit my website@www.loveonet.com

Re: Entitlement Spirit by 2Radii: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
blessingchinny:

This is what is killing so many relationships today.
A friend once said and i quote. "Any man that sends me 100 naira recharge and expects me to call back and thank him is wasting his time. I was like "wow". Why not send it back to him rather? Another said if she can't be coming to cook or do any other domestic chores then she shouldn't bother having me...i was like Really? Is that a signed obligation or contract.
Is high time we understand that as long as both ain't married yet, then anything he/she does for you or decides to do for you should be regarded as a"SACRIFICE". And not an "OBLIGATION".
It only shows one thing.
He/she values both "YOU" and the "RELATIONSHIP".
You may only deserve it, (i.e if you do)but a'int entitled to it.
Even married couples have their limits to which they sacrifice for one another, let alone people who a'int married yet.
Learn to appreciate. Even if they couldn't grant your request at that moment, what about the ones they did for you in the past? Is not really because you deserve it but because they truly cares. For more relationship tips, visit my website@www.loveonet.com

Hi!!

1 Like

Re: Entitlement Spirit by 2Radii: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
blessingchinny good evening, i earlier mentioned u and i hope u re nt crossed, how i wish i can tell u i just wanna b a friend.

(1) (Reply)

A Father's Wisdom (for Teenagers) / Make You Penis So Big With This Machine / Sofia First Robot As A Citizen Of Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.