Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? (8647 Views)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2010
angelloven:

@shakeyo2
Thank you my sister,
We simply lack the strenght to stand up to public opinion, I am sure there are many married women out there who would have prefered to remain single but were afraid of what people will say, she could not get husband, she could not do this and that, she is a love-peddler. we simply could not weather the storm joo

so who is to blame ?

i would say yourselves on most of the time it is your mum that talks of marriage etc and sometime your parent's marriage gives you the eager to have your own family becoz mum and daddy have a good working marriage
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
This is some BULLCHIT,

I aint never heard no chit like this BEFO, wait Yes I have, usually old fashioned men who jump on top of the hill beating their hairy chest saying OH YOU WOMAN better come worship me or YOU ARE NOT WOMAN chant, I hear it all the time,

I do not have a problem ACKNOWLEDGE truth when truth is told, THERE IS NO TRUTH IN a woman being complete with a man. You men want to feel like you are worth something if a woman NEEDS YOU, the society need men and women to procreate so more babies can be born other than that MAN CAN LIVE ALONE and women can live alone,

You do not have to be with a man or a woman IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO and sadly men THINK THAT WOMEN CAN'T survive without a man,

Not one man on this thread even answered Inkie's question when she asked, HOW DID YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WOMEN NEED MEN TO BE COMPLETE?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION MEN!!
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Vic2k3(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
** tunes to the hottest station available** grin
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
(look at VIc with evil eye)
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ZIM DRIL
Even those that come from unhappy home,  infact their only moment of happiness and joy is only when they are outside their home still wants to get married ,even though they are scared, but they are more frightened of how the society will judge them
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Vic2k3(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
Queen u didn't get the hint, did u? wink
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
What that your left eye itchin?

Yeah I got that!
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Jibson999(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
queeneve:

This is some BULLCHIT,

I aint never heard no chit like this BEFO, wait Yes I have, usually old fashioned men who jump on top of the hill beating their hairy chest saying OH YOU WOMAN better come worship me or YOU ARE NOT WOMAN chant, I hear it all the time,

I do not have a problem ACKNOWLEDGE truth when truth is told, THERE IS NO TRUTH IN a woman being complete with a man.  You men want to feel like you are worth something if a woman NEEDS YOU, the society need men and women to procreate so more babies can be born other than that MAN CAN LIVE ALONE and women can live alone,

You do not have to be with a man or a woman IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO and sadly men THINK THAT WOMEN CAN'T survive without a man,

Not one man on this thread even answered Inkie's question when she asked, HOW DID YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WOMEN NEED MEN TO BE COMPLETE?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION MEN!!
women why try to hide the fact dat u feel insecure and depressed when u start getting to ur late 20's and there is no man to share ur problems with and warm ur bed.
speak out, U NEED A MAN
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2010
What women need is the MOST HIGH, a man can't do nothing but GET ON OUR DAMN NERVES,

Ladies,

Let these mofos get you to thinking that you are not complete without a MAN, you are COMPLETE,
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by HighChief4(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2010
queeneve:

Now High you was doing good UNTIL YOU SAID THAT LAST CHIT,

A woman is not complete with out a man? Do you know what complete means? Complete means whole and to the end.

A woman is complete WITH A MAN? that means two and not one, if you take an apple and you cut it in half that become two, but if you superglue two halves together, it become one, AND YOU SAID WOMEN ARENT COMPLETE WITHOUT A MAN?!!!!

A WOMAN DOES NOT NEED A MAN TO BE COMPLETE, that what the society what the women to think, a man compliments a woman and vice versa, but a man does not complete a woman, a woman was completed when she left her mother's womb,

Ooooh lawd yall gon make me break another dish!!!

Take your time and read my comments attentively b4 u reply, I never said a woman is incomplete but her achievements.
sleekch1c:

my sister,help me ask o!boolsheet! this is 21st century dude!

Believe it or not, no matter how successful a woman is, without a man she is not 100% happy(except you are one of those feminists out there)
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
I am still waiting on INKIE'S question to be answered, NOT ONE NEGRO MALE ANSWER IT,

So yall can ALL GO TO HELL,
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by lovemoi2(f): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2010
Queeneve dont let this dry liltle boys on NL get on ur nerves, they not EVEN WORTH SUCKING MY TOE!! Really I stoped wastin my time trying 2 explain SENSE to coMPLETE iGNORANT mOFOS
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by HighChief4(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2010
queeneve:

I am still waiting on INKIE'S question to be answered, NOT ONE NEGRO MALE ANSWER IT,

So yall can ALL GO TO HELL,
I have been following ur comments closely these days and they kinda make sense, but am shocked at the way you have been so insultive on this very thread. I dont really like joinin issues with people on forums but you have to slow down
lovemoi2:

Queeneve dont let this dry liltle boys on NL get on your nerves, they not EVEN WORTH SUCKING MY TOE!! Really I stoped wastin my time trying 2 explain SENSE to coMPLETE iGNORANT mOFOS
I dont know what they smoke in the UK, but whatever it is seems so strong, I will let your comment pass
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
Wow, there is a lot of hot Air on these men for believing too much on themselves. Sadly, it’s always a misconception that marriage is the utmost goal for women and the stereotypes that a woman should be married or be in a relationship if she wants to be happy and successful. This is also one of the reasons some men put themselves on high pedestal thinking that a woman is not complete without a man. God did create women to be marriageable, but never did he make it the sole aim of their existence. Being with a man is not a necessity for us to feel complete. Completeness is a matter of self-acceptance. Our life does not depend entirely on a man to prove our self-worth. Finally, I must say there is more to a woman's life apart from ending up with a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by johnterry4: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
Cos they knw dat women start to depreciate in value and beauty frm 26 yrs.i cant marry a girl dat is more than 26 yr.27 na old age na
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
You been following my threads for some times? Are you sure you COMPREHENDING, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE ya know?

I do not need to slow down, I am a GROWN AZZ woman who have opinions just like YOU,

Now if you don't like my opinions or statements, YOU CAN SIMPLY move to the next post, YOU DO NOT NEED TO ANSWER,
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
John,

Who cares?

This thread is about why is WOMEN DESPERATE to get married.and some man posted THAT WE NEED MEN TO BE COMPLETE,

You talking about who you won't marry and so??

Back to the we need men to complete comment,

We do not need men to be complete when we are already complete, I noticed that men get offended when you tell them you don't need them IT FEEDS THEIR EGOS when you rely on them and depend on them for anything,

MALE'S EGO IS FRAGILE, and simply saying the wrong thing shatters it,

Noticed the men swinging when you tell them you don't need them? You might want to get someone who can handle knowing their women got this,
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
queeneve:

John,

Who cares?

This thread is about why is WOMEN DESPERATE to get married.and some man posted THAT WE NEED MEN TO BE COMPLETE,

You talking about who you won't marry and so??

Back to the we need men to complete comment,

We do not need men to be complete when we are already complete, I noticed that men get offended when you tell them you don't need them IT FEEDS THEIR EGOS when you rely on them and depend on them for anything,

MALE'S EGO IS FRAGILE, and simply saying the wrong thing shatters it,

Noticed the men swinging when you tell them you don't need them? You might want to get someone who can handle knowing their women got this,

those are the type of that are control freaks becoz they think a woman need a man to have everything

those men groomed some lazy women who think they should find a rich man who can provide everything on the table with her arse doing nothing

hence some good woman get trapped with such man
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Jibson999(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ queen
seriously how do u feel when ur guy is not around or doesnt buzz you
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Konjour(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
Each and every soul to his/her own. All i clearly know without any iota of doubt is that the genders were made to 'crave' each other, no gender was programmed by God to be comfortable on its own. Hence,people will think you're nuts if you wanna prove that you can defy nature's unwritten laws, and up till now,i've never seen any woman regardless of their nationalties who doesn't wanna get settled somewhere, even though a lotta 'em would feign busy schedules,tedious business trips,and their crave for the 'dignity' that comes with being a high-class society lady who has all the comforts available on planet earth as some of those things that make men uninteresting to 'em. However,i dont need a soothsayer or the confidence of a freakin' bloody gender activist before i'd know my babygirl isn't anywhere near 'completion' without 'us',and neither am i without 'us'. If a man/woman decides to stay off marraige cuz they feel they'd be fine without the opposite gender,that's their biz and that won't cause another global economic recession,so i'm not affected. grin But the truth is that every 'modern' trend has its own darkside,and IF YOU CAN'T DECIPHER THE WHEAT OF CIVILISATION/WESTERNISATION FROM ITS CHAFF,boy ol' boy, you're just 1 outta the MILLIONS of dead people walkin' about on earth. Peace. cool
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
I will feel the same,
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Brownteeth(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2010
queeneve, am back to my thread and let me answer ink nerd's question.
I dont know what you understood by ''complete'', but to me that word means having something you crave for to make you happy and satisfed. Women cant do without men. Therefore a man makes a woman complete in terms of being satisfied with a mans presence in her life.
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Clayton: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2010
The same women that go so much out of their way to prove that they don't need men are the most miserable people on earth. They end up moving in packs like wolves(All the sisterhood groups and association) because if alone they feel the effect of the isolation. The same argument partially fuels the drive to make homosexuality the norm of this age and has led to a whole generation of single parent kids.
Yes you didn't need a guy to have the MBA and nice job at the firm and the Porsche your driving,then after all the success, you discover you need one,then secretly you make certain people that sell plastic dildos millionaires. Then after washing your hands with soap (after using the dildos) you dress in the business attire and with your suitcase in hand you act like men are the worst things to ever be created.
A recent study showed, women that were incredibly rich, all had men who operated in their lives as boy toys angry.Then they come out into the society with the signals that men should not be given their true worth in the society.
Femi-nazis will not let the truth be told.Every woman needs a man and every man needs a woman.
Hopefully the world will not turn into one huge version of the USA in which the women are doing everything in their power to beat men into submission. angry.
Queeneve,I hope the blood freezes in your veins every time the thought crosses your mind that men are very important on earth.
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2010
I think you meant my blood freezes everytime I think men are not needed,

There are women with HUSBANDS using DILDOS and some of their husbands use it on them, SO your theory about women using dildos because they do not have men IS FALSE,

My friend who sell intimacy gadgets for a living tells me that MORE MARRIED couples buy intimacy gadgets than single people even the gays! 

Next time, RESEARCH BEFO SPEAKING,
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Clayton: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2010
LOl ,suddenly u have friends who sell the gadgets too! cheesy. Where did u get your own info from prof
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2010
I believe it's wrong, selfish and unjust to say a woman is in complete without a man. Am more likely 2 believe women have brought this upon themselves by comparing their men like they do their shoes, bags & stuffs. Am a man and am more impressd wit the independent woman who puts herself & her career first
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Clayton: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2010
I believe it's wrong, selfish and unjust to say a woman is in complete without a man. Am more likely 2 believe women have brought this upon themselves by comparing their men like they do their shoes, bags & stuffs. Am a man and am more impressd wit the independent woman who puts herself & her career first

I remember a character like that in Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married". That self-absorbed career lady that is checking her Blackberry while you are trying to unsuccessfully have a conversation with her as your wife?

Have fun with her Sauer.
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by queeneve: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2010
It not that uncommon in USA to sell intimacy gadgets,

I don't sell intimacy gadgets, ALTHOUGH I NEED TO, there money in it! Ooh lawd! Now let me know what ya need sound like YOU BEEN WITH HELD SOME NYANSH,
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2010
@clayton
i mean much more sandra bullock in the proposal. Am inclined 2 believe love & adventure would b much more engagin wit such people even wen u spend d least time together. Such boldness too. . .it's a turn on
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Clayton: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2010
@ sauer, I bet you would be more interested if she carrried a whip too tongue. Love is one thing acting like a dominatrix around me is another.
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2010
Lol. Well, she wouldnt do that around me. But the all-too-soft and submissive type is not my type either!
Re: Why Are Girls Desperate To Get Married? by Tinksh(f): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2010
OMG!!! Reading all this makes me so glad i was raised in a different culture. The only person thats asks me about getting a man is my dad cos he is old fashioned. He has stopped asking now cos he knows i am happy alone. Most men i know cant be alone including my dad. If their divorced or widowed, doesnt take long til they have another women, so who isnt complete without whom!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-flirting:What Do You Think? / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site. / The Future Is Truly Female..what A Shame(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.