Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,389 members, 7,884,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

#BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi (737 Views)

Sky News Reports On Khafi Having Sex In BBNaija House / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by made4naijamusic: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Adesua Etomi in a tweet addressed to Biggie revealed that she needs just 5 minutes in the Big Brother Naija house.....and it is all because of Khafi.

The Nollywood actress said her time in the house will be to tell Khafi "something" which might be in one or two words. Adesua tweeted;

Dear Biggie, pls I need only 5 minutes in the house. I just want to tell Khafi something. Just one or two words

Though Adesua Etomi never revealed what she wants to tell Khafi, it may not be far from the continous sex she has been engaging in with Gedoni. Recall that Gedoni in a 'kiss-and-tell' moment described her (Khafi) as a sex-addict who disturbs him a lot. HERE is the video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-adesua-etomi-says-she-needs-5-minutes-in-bbnaija-house-with-khafi-sex/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by made4naijamusic: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by Jaysolu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
angry
Re: #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by CosmicPhoenix: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
abeg we dont need you in the BBN house,stay in your husband's house.
Re: #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by slyfox35(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
The girl like bleep die
Gedoni does not have strength anymore, Him self na human being, When too many akamu has left the system of a man in sucession... Abaaa!!!, Guys we know the story na

That being said, Adesua etomi wants to tell khafi that she's pregnant, don't ask me how I know, I just know
Re: #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by Paroh(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wait they have actual sex in this BBNaija? Wonderment.

So while y'all watch them have sex what do you do with yourself?

I might have a solution. Check my signature wink
Re: #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by HisMajesty1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
She will learn the hard way after the house
Re: #BBNaija : Adesua Etomi Says She Needs 5 Minutes In BBNaija House With Khafi by made4naijamusic: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Khafi Moans While Having Sex With Gedoni Again (video)| Olowublog / Tstv Begins Broadcast Of LA Liga Matches / 8 Movies That Will Surely Make Ur Day(download Links Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.