Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,543 members, 7,892,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Day I Had My First Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Had My First Intercourse (2582 Views)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Had My First Intercourse by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Sitting and watching her move her figure gave me another aura; such that reduces pressure and increases longevity.

Sometimes, I wonder what great figure God packaged in her. She is such a stunning figure every man would want to hold in his arms.

In my very own corner, I stole a look as she jostles her buttocks to and fro. "Why would any man miss this?" I retorted and quickly bent my head in order not to be caught.

She, on her part, noticed what I was doing and decided to move closer to me. She adjusted herself and intentionally made a move that shook every sensitive part of her body.

I couldn't resist this move. I raised my head, jaw dropped and tore open my eyes to catch a glimpse of every move.

She noticed my interest in her and this time around moved slower. This new move increased my burning desire to have her in my arms.

I never knew she was this beautiful and well figured. The closer she came, the more attractive she got. She was almost a hug distance when she pinched my shoulder and gave a signal. It took me a few minutes to understand what she meant because I was by then carried away in the world of fantasy.

All she wanted me to do was to pursue her. By now, she had taken off and was some distance away. I did pursue to the point where she felt comfortable for us to fall in the field. She stopped. I caught her and at a hug, we fell to the ground. Right there, we had a conversation that has left an indelible mark on me.

Who was she?

Her name is PURPOSE!

She is a figure many are yet to come in contact with. God positioned and made her attractive. That's why you cannot take your mind off her. She will always position herself before you.

The thing about purpose is that: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PURSUE AND CATCH UP WITH HER.

Have you found her? Have you had your own intercourse with her? Please do, she can't wait for too long. Do before PROSTITUTES get on the way.

Prostitutes are other things that are not in line with what you showed up to do on earth. Such things that capture your attention and also take over you.

The fastest way to discover your purpose is to hook up with GOD. He is the originator of purpose. You can as well talk to a coach.

Hear this as I tie up this piece. Frustration in life is as a result of a shift in purpose. Purpose sets joy before you always; such that, like Jesus Christ, you will endure every cross that comes with it. Ponder on these words.

I am #A_Voice_in_the_Pen
I rep #The_Voice_and_the_Pen
I am a #CreativeFigure

================

With just N1,000, you can learn the power behind storytelling and how you can weave stories around your business to make great sales, how to generate content ideas, how you can turn the idea in your head into a powerful piece of content, how you can get multiple contents from just one content, how not to run out of content ideas, and lots more.

This is a 3-day offer that holds this August; which means you may not always have it at that price.

Comment "I'm interested" to get more details.

================

~ Nwagu Uchechukwu

(Content Lord)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had My First Intercourse by Lagbaja01(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Your creativity and writing prowess is crytal clear.....check line 5 and change that 'other' to 'order'.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Had My First Intercourse by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Thanks a million. I noticed that too. I had corrected it on my Facebook Page and about doing it here.

Thanks once again.

Do you mean "crystal clear"? It shows "crytal clear" from my end.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had My First Intercourse by ITbomb(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2019
While doing the above, also look at the "You"

Lagbaja01:
You creativity and writing prowess is crytal clear.....check line 5 and change that 'other' to 'order'.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had My First Intercourse by ChidiForChrist(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
interested!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had My First Intercourse by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
ChidiForChrist:
interested!

With just N1,000, you can learn the power behind storytelling and how you can weave stories around your business to make great sales, how to generate content ideas, how you can turn the idea in your head into a powerful piece of content, how you can get multiple contents from just one content, how not to run out of content ideas, and lots more.

Click on this link for details [url]https:///2349063614412?text=Hello%2C%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20the%203%20days%20Offer.[/url]

This offer is a rare one. It may not come at this price after this one in August.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had My First Intercourse by Gallantfortune(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had My First Intercourse by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gallantfortune:
Ok

Are you interested in the offer?

(1) (Reply)

Strippers Seen Dancing In A Truck At Lekki Toll Gate / 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love / Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.