Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,752 members, 7,952,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Women Cheat - What Every Married Man Btw Ages 25 - 55 Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat - What Every Married Man Btw Ages 25 - 55 Should Know (873 Views)

Matchmaking, 25-55 Years / 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Cheat - What Every Married Man Btw Ages 25 - 55 Should Know by Umaruibrahim26: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
This short article is only for the man who really loves his wife and cares about his marriage.

DO NOT READ FURTHER if you are emotionally weak and you do not care about your marriage because in here lies a secret no one is talking about lipsrsealed

Sometime last year, CNN Health report that the rate of married women who have been unfaithful has increased by 40% while the rate among men has remained the same... wawu! shocked

Is it surprising? Well... yes it is... sounds unbelievable too

This is just even a tiny piece of cake compare to more shocking stuffs you will see as you continue reading

My curiosity went off the roof when Alicia Walker- a Missouri State University Professor made surprising claims in her book “The Secret Lives of Cheating Wives”

She said...

Way more women are cheating than we think, we just don’t like to talk about it and don’t like to think about it

You don’t want to think your neighbor or her colleague or even your friend is doing this.

Actually there’s a lot of data showing that women will have an affair with a co worker and are more likely to report that “my marriage is great and I’m super satisfied. I literally saw an opportunity and took advantage of it”

The notion of cheating wife is something no one want to talk about mostly because it goes against everything that we as a culture have been conditioned to think about women

We men, want to think of women as not particularly sexual unless they’re deeply in love or married or even in some monogamous relation of some kind

In fact we just don’t want to think women are just as sexual and have crazy sexual drive just like us... and sometimes get bored with marital sex.

Now, are you really looking into your behavior in the bedroom?

Are you sure you’re holding up your end of the table because if you’re not, there’s somebody out there more than willing to do your job

This is the one that blew me out completely and a lot of Nigerian women are on this table...

Walker further said “Women don’t want to leave their husband, they have a got a great life. but what they really want is...

https://talkswithlawrence.com/cheating-wives

Click the link to continue reading...

P.S: After clicking the link, scroll a bit down to see what I found on a secret women blog

Be ready to be shocked!
Re: Why Women Cheat - What Every Married Man Btw Ages 25 - 55 Should Know by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hustle On D Boy ,thick Like Gumbo Sweet Like Candy ...what Am I ??? / A Woman Unveiled The Key To A Great Sex / Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.