Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,593 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Virgin Maniacs! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Maniacs! (2418 Views)

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Maniacs! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
zealot4me:

kitty here kitty there how man go do?
punaany here ,punaany there na wetin we go do? U no well o!i don dey laugh my nyash commot.
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by koolkamzzy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

THANK JESUS
I AM OF NO RELIGIOUS DESPOSITION
SO I CAN FORNICATE AS LONG AND AS HARD AS I LIKE
if you r the one on this profile pix, the i can sell all ma cloth to bleep ya, LOL
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by zealot4me(f): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
Ijecs:

punaany here ,punaany there na wetin we go do? U no well o!i don dey laugh my nyash commot.

abi hw we go do every guy wan bleep virgin pussy
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by koolkamzzy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
skydeep:

@topic. They are still sleeping undecided
Skydeep or Pussydeep, Me like ya profile pix
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by chines4(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2010

@Ijecs u be virgin, I can bet u'r
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2010
Madam, abeg o i no even understand that ur question .u dey ask abi u dey answer.
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by Phate07(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2010

Who does not like clean fresh punsy? grin
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by segzicres(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2010
those people end up knowing that they made the biggest mistake of their life, they so called virgin wives end up canning the whole community.WORD!!
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by chines4(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2010
Ijecs:

Madam, abeg o i no even understand that your question .u dey ask abi u dey answer.

I'm a guy and not a lady. I dey ask oooo
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
It is expected that a bride should be a virgin right until her wedding day: untouched, unbleeped, uncorrupted, stainless. The groom on the other hand is expected to have sowed his oats anyhow necessary and as such is fully corrupted. Isn't that the idea behind a snow-white wedding gown for the bride, and a dark suit for the groom? Since these rotten girls of nowadays no longer want to preserve this pattern as intended by God, perhaps they should also start wearing black wedding gowns on their wedding day.
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2010
pro01:

It is expected that a bride should be a virgin right until her wedding day: untouched, unbleeped, uncorrupted, stainless. The groom on the other hand is expected to have sowed his oats anyhow necessary and as such is fully corrupted. Isn't that the idea behind a snow-white wedding gown for the bride, and a dark suit for the groom? Since these rotten girls of nowadays no longer want to preserve this pattern as intended by God, perhaps they should also start wearing black wedding gowns on their wedding day.
are u blaming the girls? Ask urself this question .why almost all m/f relationship are not sex free!and here u are blaming the girls.every time girls did this girls did that,u guys should sometimes blame urselfs.
Re: Virgin Maniacs! by wakawaka8: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2010
virgin better.Used car or new car? Which one prefer cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lanlord Wife Is Troubling Me / 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever / Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.