Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player (45545 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Scores 2 Free-Kicks, Stunned Fans React (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by 8stargeneral: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
still they won't finish 4th next season.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
raphy:
[s]If only he has some peper in him then the price will be justified.just because he scored 22goala last season make him a big player.

OK lets just Wait for curtain raiser .
Some African and flash in the pan skills.

But salah was a proven goal getter in his first season at my team #Liverpoolislife[/s]
Trash!!! angry
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Godsage(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Are U sure it's Arsenal that sign this player for that huge amount?

Arsenal don born again oo..

Well, You too can...

This is another opportunity..

Are U worried about life. Are things not working out for U..

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your path and teach me your ways so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord and have mercy on me in Jesus name (Amen)

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Just ask anything in his name and he will answer you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Installment bro.. The money would be paid for 5 years
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by lomprico(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Weedcrusher:
This is why I like Arsenal. Their love for African players and players of African descent

that's why una never win league since.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Bbbwings: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
The thread has been invaded by chelshit fans
grin grin grin
Se na us say una go chop ban
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
More expensive than any Chelsea, Manchester city and Tottenham player
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Oredys(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good signing from Arsenal. Better times ahead.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Kingosytex(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dagrace01:
Trolls will bombard this page now to discredit this guy just because he signed for Arsenal. A Chelsea friend of mine is already comparing him to Pulisic. Me don't know what to say Sha. EPL is a different ball game entirely, 22goals and 11assists in league1 isn't enough. The likes of Chamakh and Giroud and Gervinho were top scorers in Ligue1, and they didn't leave up to expectations. But not to forget Lacazette, Mahrez and Hazard who also came from Ligue1 and performed massively well. So I'm still looking at it Sha! Though as an Arsenal fan I'm hopeful cos 72million isn't easy to cough out, even if it is on instalments. #Coyg

You spend to win. no be teams d cough out 222 mill, 180 mil, 140+, 120+ and 100+ mill to sign players
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by DarkJeddi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
raphy:
If only he has some peper in him then the price will be justified.just because he scored 22goala last season make him a big player.

But salah was a proven goal getter in his first season at my team #Liverpoolislife
He scored 22 goals PLUS 11 assists and that places him in the top 5 in Europe with the highest direct goals contribution,with the likes of Mbappe,Hazard and Messi and more than Ronaldo,Mane and Salah.. shocked

And Salah did NOT have a better season in Roma before Liverpool bought him and he was an African Flop in Chelsea.. undecided
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by samsong360: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dybala is coming now
rawpadgin:
Ed Wooddrug is still sleeping
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by ogatboy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
raphy:
If only he has some peper in him then the price will be justified.just because he scored 22goala last season make him a big player.

But salah was a proven goal getter in his first season at my team #Liverpoolislife

The guy is really good. He was d only reason i would have watched Lille champions league home games live
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by nwamabo247(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
klever18:
silver and gold I have non but I will connect you to your potential helper
will be looking forward for that
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Could Arsenal just lift the EPL Trophy this season??.. Some really great buys this window.
....... And just then, u remember one mustaphi and socratisgrin

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Olamigenius:
Arsenal and the EPL Title for 2019/2020 are now like this
with mustaphi, guendousi and a team that when u look at their last 7 epl gamesgrin
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by ADRIAN88(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vizzy4u:
....... And just then, u remember one mustaphi and socratisgrin

mustaphi OK.... Lol! But Sokratis?? Haba now.. sad
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Emmanuel226(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
handsome guy cool
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Emmanuel226(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
na so over hyping dey carry start o sad
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Jarus(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Who is the most expensive Nigerian player? And the fee is how much?

Iheanacho 25m pounds, Man City to Leicester City

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Acedave1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Thisis2raw:
its asisat oshoala, from liverpool to arsenal its around 30 to 40

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Starz825(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Olamigenius:
Arsenal and the EPL Title for 2019/2020 are now like this
Just because of one new player undecided...I pity ur stat...man city and Liverpool still owns the league this coming season..only if the leceister kind of shock is happening again.. ..
Arsenal- may be UCL qualification
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Chukalemon(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Was this not the french league that brown ideye show his class by scoring 20 goals for sochaux and John utaka also scoring 20 goals for Montpellier, but know one cares because they are all nigerians.ok the same ligue one that gervinho manage to score 20 goals for lille and was being signed by arsenal for $25 and he went there to become a flop.when it comes to nigeria players they like to cheat on us
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by stevio(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Google will help you grin
Thisis2raw:
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by raphy(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2019
ogatboy:

The guy is really good. He was d only reason i would have watched Lille champions league home games live

I can see it too. Its good that u say it plain simple and no insult like other gunners fans putting guns to my Head.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by raphy(m): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2019
DarkJeddi:
He scored 22 goals PLUS 11 assists and that places him in the top 5 in Europe with the highest direct goals contribution,with the likes of Mbappe,Hazard and Messi and more than Ronaldo,Mane and Salah.. shocked

And Salah did NOT have a better season in Roma before Liverpool bought him and he was an African Flop in Chelsea.. undecided

Salah was a BG hit at Liverpool I his first season. I don't know about his forms at Roma

Anyway good tht u didn't add insult like other gunners here.holding my neck for pepper sake.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by immaculate1234(m): 1:07am On Aug 02, 2019
What happens when he is injured Arsenal should have bought like 3 good ones #LFCredordead
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by Seun360(m): 2:22am On Aug 02, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Another flop loading
Eh sure die.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by ogatboy(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2019
raphy:

I can see it too. Its good that u say it plain simple and no insult like other gunners fans putting guns to my Head.

Lol. I'm not a gunner fan. I'm just disappointed he was sold
Re: Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player by NLFINEST(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2019
I know a Nigerian that will break that record soon .. 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Boxer, Maxim Dadashev Dies After Fight / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.