Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,020 members, 7,946,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Love Up In Accra Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Love Up In Accra Ghana (585 Views)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Love Up In Accra Ghana by imeyalo09: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nollywood actress and billionaire wife Regina Daniels was seen along side her hubby Ned Nwoko today sharing lovely family photo.

Recall she jet off to Accra Ghana yesterday alongside her little in-laws.

https://dailynaijamode.com/ned-nwoko-and-wife-regina-daniels-love-up-in-accra-ghana/

(1) (Reply)

Hard To Get? 15 Subtle Signs She Wants You To Chase Her / #bbnaija: “I Will Handle You Till You Start Washing My Pants” – Mercy Tells Ike / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.