Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member (79378 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Emanodimo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
soberdrunk:
angry

Bros, I don't see a connection between what your services are and the design u shared.

That tells a lot about your services indeed...
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by AngryLord: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Prudent5217:
Most persons are headlines reactors, he resigned because he is hardly available to function.
first sensible person to comment
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Godwin2am(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
COZA SAY SOMETHING AM GIVING UP ON YOU N I WILL SWALLOW MY PRIDE. N IN ANY WAY I WILL FOLLOW YOU.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by ubanigrant15: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
These COZA of a thing. I no just understand again. The more you look d less you see
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
maybachmusic:

Last i checked he went to Ireland

Back to London or so undecided
So?
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by jchioma: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
There is no smoke without fire.
The truth will reveal itself eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Church dey get board of trustees too? So what's the difference between these folks and Dangote or Chivita company ?
Na we still dey call am church, for them, it's a company that's more profitable than chivita

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by abels(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
mehn you fail to understand the writing on the wall...why are you so resilient in your insensitivity and negative sentiments,,why?...why have Nigerians like you swore to die fighting for the progress of evil...what have u to gain...wake up wake up and see the light wake up
dangotesmummy:
Are the anti coza people happy now?

Now they can give this Matter a rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Thisis2raw(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The thing is he is ALREADY guilty of something. Different if it were just this one person coming forward.

Read what real Nigerians are saying below (not COZA people or paid agents) and you’ll see why:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”
no problem, let's just see how it plays out
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by doggedfighter(f): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
foolbuster:
Must you make it public? All this your bad belle no go work. If you go all the other board members go continue to dey chop dey clean mouth. Nothing spoil buisness must go on. Your public resignation wont do more than what the dakolos has done.
See this one
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by KenModi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
thesicilian:

I don't think they are satisfied yet. I see them spreading to other churches to wreck havoc too. This is just the beginning.

The question is, “would the so-called men of god be innocent of what they are accused of?!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Church dey get board of trustees too? So what's the difference between these folks and Dangote or Chivita company ?

Companies have board of Directors

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by kernel001: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Are the anti coza people happy now?

Now they can give this Matter a rest

If your sister was the victim, I don't think you would speak in this vain.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by mikelonyeka(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nigeria is a funny country........every day new super story......... thanks
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by abels(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
iwatch till the end bro
Thisis2raw:
What if that pastor is later found not guilty of that crime? an not picking sides.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Stifferlaws: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by BluntBoy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
thesicilian:

I don't think they are satisfied yet. I see them spreading to other churches to wreck havoc too. This is just the beginning.

Why do you people like to see this as a battle against the church?

There are many priests who have been investigated and indicted for molesting children but never would you hear the Catholics call it a fight against their Church. The pope has been called names from Antichrist to idol worshipper but you would never find Catholics playing the victim's card.

But in our dear one-pastor Pentecostal churches, once someone brings up an allegation against a pastor, it becomes a fight against the church.

We didn't know what transpired between Suleiman and Otobo that made him hand over service funds to her. But as soon as a scandal arose, penticostals with their inferiority complex and paranoia began to see Suleiman's personal battle as a battle against the church.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by perforetti(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Some people only read topic but don't have time to read the whole thing. If those of you commenting poo actually read the letter accompanied with this post you would have seen the guy's reasons for resigning from his post but no,you just rush and start typing nonsense.
And for those of you that will come and attack me thinking I'm a krest guy, don't even bother cos I no dey go those kyn church.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by banhammy: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by lexy2014: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2019
akejujoe:
Anybody not in support of Fatoyinbo is anti coza to you guys. My question has always been why is it only him that different women are accusing,no one has been able to provide answer to that.

How many women are we talking about here? And how many of those women have been able to substantiate their claims?
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Evercurious(f): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Flier:
But I heard Pastor Fatoyinbo was on the alter preaching last Sunday

Infact he was in PH as a guest minister recently. His wife also came along
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2019
foolbuster:
Must you make it public? All this your bad belle no go work. If you go all the other board members go continue to dey chop dey clean mouth. Nothing spoil buisness must go on. Your public resignation wont do more than what the dakolos has done.

But it is a public knowledge that he is a member of the board so there is nothing wrong going public too with his resignation except if the board is a secret cult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by wink2015(m): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2019
babecode:
Three weeks after Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo stepped down as Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) over allegations of rape brought against him by Busola Dakolo, a board member of the Ministry has resigned.

In a letter addressed to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo dated July 19th, Obafemi Banigbe said he was no longer interested in being a member of the COZA Board of Trustees, thus he tendered his resignation “with immediate effect and for personal reasons.”

Pastor Banigbe is the first member of the church’s board to tender a public resignation from the ministry, after Pastor Fatoyinbo stepped down on a leave of absence amidst immense pressure mounted on him by Nigerians.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/pastor-obafemi-banigbe-resigns-as-a-coza-board-of-trustees-member-with-immediate-effect.html

Instead of him to sink with THE MAN OF GOD it is better he goes to start his own church.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by topstone4: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2019
thesicilian:

You, who know nothing, are just ranting with your empty brain online. The real people (pastors) that know what's up inside the church are resigning from Board of Trustees.

If that singular act doesn't reveal to you that you are dumb and blinded by Pastor-worship, then there is a great chance that you will die in your mental blindness.

And when you reach hell fire, your father the devil will show you how dumb you were while you were on earth.

You will think you are serving God by defending a pastor; but you are too blind to realise that you are only called to worship Christ and not to worship/defend a pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by lexy2014: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Chanchit:

Same thing I was thinking o. What happens to walking away silently, making it public makes it a publicity stunt. The said pastor might have been nursing the ambition of starting his own ministry. And by the way if this news had been the other way round, COZA would have been accused of paying for this news, but as it's against Coza then it is welcome.

Did u read d guys letter?
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by lexy2014: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2019
topstone4:

You, who know nothing, are just ranting with your empty brain online. The real people (pastors) that know what's up inside the church are resigning from Board of Trustees.

If that singular act doesn't reveal to you that you are dumb and blinded by Pastor-worship, then there is a great chance that you will die in your mental blindness.

And when you reach hell fire, your father the devil will show you how dumb you were while you were on earth.

You will think you are serving God by defending a pastor; but you are too blind to realise that you are only called to worship Christ and not to worship/defend a pastor.

How do u no that d guy will go to hell fire?
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by lexy2014: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2019
foolbuster:

Not too sure who made d letter public as that wasn't stated in d story. But d pastor outlined his reasons 4 his resignation from d board of trustees. It doesn't mean he left d church
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by raphy(m): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Why the big dig up story?

Is this what will make the country safe or stop all this killing and kidnapping things.

Shit happens from hell.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Bluffly: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2019
AdeMavrodi:

Simply go back to school
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2019
byrron:

But it is a public knowledge that he is a member of the board so there is nothing wrong going public too with his resignation except if the board is a secret cult.
bros na publicity stunt be this jare...... he wrote a letter to the public... is it the public that will relieve him of his duties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.