Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,510 members, 7,904,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member (79379 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2019
segunmelvin:
bros na publicity stunt be this jare...... he wrote a letter to the public... is it the public that will relieve him of his duties.

He want's his resignation to be a public knowledge' remember he is the one that wears the shoes not you nor me.

I'm sure he has his reasons which both of us are not privy to and it is his business too to chose the way and manner he wants to go about his resignation not mine nor yours.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by topstone4: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2019
lexy2014:

How do u no that d guy will go to hell fire?

Your duty as a Christian is to serve God and not to defend a pastor, a pastor whose conducts and body language tell the tales of his guilt

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Nine2Five: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2019
You can actually help yourself with combating workplace stress if you try these few tips...

Read more here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/08/02/the-simple-3-step-process-for-combating-workplace-stress/

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Exodora: 1:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Thisis2raw:
What if that pastor is later found not guilty of that crime? an not picking sides.

Mumu you are still on your not been guilty .
If he is not the pastors are the ones in a better position to know cause they are the closest people to him and now they are leaving didn't it ring a bell to you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by fortran12: 1:32am On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

The thing is he is ALREADY guilty of something. Different if it were just this one person coming forward.

Read what real Nigerians are saying below (not COZA people or paid agents) and you’ll see why:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not necessarily agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”
[/s]
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by OlujobaSamuel: 3:04am On Aug 02, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Church dey get board of trustees too? So what's the difference between these folks and Dangote or Chivita company ?
Are you serious about this? Don't be ignorant of the workings of a NGO anywhere in the world.
You are holding people's contributions in trust, so there must be a board of trustees, except such isn't registered with the government of such nation.
Check through newspaper once in a while, you should see stuffs like incorporated trustees ads for newly registered NGO in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Chanchit: 3:11am On Aug 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Did u read d guys letter?

I couldn't read it on phone, my comment was based in people's reply.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Darevofpeace(m): 3:25am On Aug 02, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Church dey get board of trustees too? So what's the difference between these folks and Dangote or Chivita company ?
This is 21st Century. Churches affairs had passed only preaching.
So many Churches has several investment around,some have Universities, Secondary and primary schools with massive labour force.
Like Winners Chapel for instance has 2,500 labour force all within Ota,that is a real administration workload.
Little do you know that Church affairs is more complicated than political and corporate affairs
You don't run a Church investment by reading Bible alone.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by anonymous1759(m): 3:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:

Na really Waa.
These are the insiders who know what's up.
Not the ranters online.

Do you what made him resign? Are you a ghost? You're also a bloody ranter who access situations based on sympathy grow up. The case is already in court no cause for alarm Everything your Busola requested for is given to her. The case is in Lagos the first lady is aware of it, Busola have the media back up.
Let the court decides. Innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by anonymous1759(m): 3:39am On Aug 02, 2019
topstone4:

Your duty as a Christian is to serve God and not to defend a pastor, a pastor whose conducts and body language tell the tales of his guilt

I guess because he puts on Gucci Nonsense analysis. When does wearing suit and agbada guarantee you of going to heaven? So many people will end up in hell fire because they'll be busy judging other people rather than running their personal race
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Starhearts: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2019
GenghisAlexa1:
COZA don tire us ooo, give us some naira Marley news bikonu, what's that boy up to these days.....

Who dey supply u weed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

NwaAmaikpe come and defend the people who paid you... cheesy

Krest or Christ ? tongue
For real this pastor too dey sexy for not to be chukuli those religion mumu gals as if they are going to heaven tomorrow. If I were to be a Christian I'd have become a pastor not for anything but just to be like sharp Biodun Fatoyinbo
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by anonymous1759(m): 4:20am On Aug 02, 2019
akejujoe:
Anybody not in support of Fatoyinbo is anti coza to you guys. My question has always been why is it only him that different women are accusing,no one has been able to provide answer to that.

Listen to Adeboye's tape on COZA your question will be answered you need wisdom don't talk cheap.
What did ese the first accuser said? That COZA did not rape her but she felt manipulated after sex with him.

So she wants to tell us amongst all the guys who fuucked her it's only Biodun's trick that's manipulative?

I don't believe these ladies. I girl once called me an armed robber because I fuucked and never called her again. Luckily for me the person she was reporting me to who's my close friend without her her knowing we're friends told me. You can imagine how some ladies can be bitter.

Neymar's case has been dropped know body is criticizing the lady but if it were to be the other way round Neymar would have been dead.

Until you offend a bitter woman you wouldn't understand what a woman can do to black mail you keep on supporting God will give a Test.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Femijohn198: 4:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Peter self denial Jesus on hardship time,is when trouble come u ll know your friend.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by uchennamani(m): 5:28am On Aug 02, 2019
IMASTEX:
I think seeing every other person as a brethren & a follow brother/sister in Christ will help a lot. At least, not to place or expect too much from a human with mortal body like you. And most importantly, taking Christ as your one & only spiritual father/mentor won't cause any form of disappointment, tiredness, in the christian race.

Christ is one. All this so many denominations will only cause more harm.
Nkoghieri!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Truefaith: 5:29am On Aug 02, 2019
An ancient faith masquerades as Christianity at COZA.

Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Shouldn't you know the differences between Christianity and Hinduism?
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by dangotesmummy: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2019
kernel001:

If your sister was the victim, I don't think you would speak in this vain.
of course I'm totally against rape in all its ramifications but I'm happy the man has resigned not because I give a damn about him but so
that all this news and stories about coza Vs anti coza people can rest I'm tired of their stories
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by spokesboy: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Ignorant man asking ignorant question, liked by ignorant Nairalanders. This is why I always say Nigeria is full of educated illiterates and 80% of them are on Nairaland.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by semyman: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Some of us knew long time ago the rot in these places you all call churches

More are to come but be sure that their members are tagged sheep

And you know how intelligent sheep are

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by dangotesmummy: 5:34am On Aug 02, 2019
abels:
mehn you fail to understand the writing on the wall...why are you so resilient in your insensitivity and negative sentiments,,why?...why have Nigerians like you swore to die fighting for the progress of evil...what have u to gain...wake up wake up and see the light wake up
abeg stop the emotional manipulation.it can't work for me.for your information I am not on anyone's side whether coza pastor or his accusers I'm only sick of their stories and drama littering everywhere and getting unnecessarily messy instead of going to court.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by dangotesmummy: 5:39am On Aug 02, 2019
akejujoe:
Anybody not in support of Fatoyinbo is anti coza to you guys. My question has always been why is it only him that different women are accusing,no one has been able to provide answer to that.
I'm not on anyone's side but going to court is a more sensible thing to do instead of getting messy on social media to aggravate sentiments instead of being objective.all this messiness and scandals is what will give anti Christians the audacity to blaspheme and bring the name of the lord not fatoyinbo (I don't care about him) to disrepute.im more interested in Christ than biodun or any pastor in coza or their accusers
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by semyman: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Are the anti coza people happy now?

Now they can give this Matter a rest
Just unfolding until all the rots are exhumed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by dangotesmummy: 5:44am On Aug 02, 2019
semyman:

Just unfolding until all the rots are exhumed
my thoughts exactly.this anti coza people are more interested in seeing more dirts exhumed so they can be entertained than find real,true and sustainable justice for the supposed victim as if we don't have courts in Nigeria that deals with cases of rape
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Kiezodumah(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as den money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by bewla(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:

Na really Waa.
These are the insiders who know what's up.
Not the ranters online.
if am dis man I will have come out if it's true no body holy
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by epistleNow(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2019
That Pastor resigned because he was a non functioning board member, no board meeting had been convened since becoming part of the Coza governing body.

From the above statement normal human brain can deduce that Coza is a one man show.
And as a board member you're just there to make up the number.

And these things have legal implications attached to it.

Guys, this thing about comprehension is simple, if you truly read the letter you should get the gist.

But hey, ....
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by davires: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Lies....He has just 4 pastors .
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by sunnywee(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you for your services
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by asobo: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
I think you should first ask yourself what board of trustees means.
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Princsk1(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You – Nigerian Man Tells The White Man

https://happeningsng.com/kenya-jesus-i-have-a-business-for-you-nigeria-man-tells-the-white-man/
Re: Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member by Princsk1(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You – Nigerian Man Tells The White Man

https://happeningsng.com/kenya-jesus-i-have-a-business-for-you-nigeria-man-tells-the-white-man/

Cc lalasticlala Seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.