Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,870 members, 7,973,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (50629 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by echibuogwu(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigga I don’t mean bills o
Nemesis909:

Who told you this nonsense?

I was getting taxed on ordinary 60 quid a week and you are talking about threshold.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by echibuogwu(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2019
If u got half of that ur life won’t be as miserable as it is now.
Dudeweedlmao:

Says the complete idiot that doesn't even know his twitter handle. You should probably hold your breathe and seize your life from existing. Braindead slowpoke lol

Wish you could read so I'd tell you the same thing, but you can't. All you focus on is how your friend tells you London is this, and London is that. Pretty sure you don't even know how they got there and how they held onto a sane society for this long. Just keep salivating on that 10pounds/hr boi. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nemesis909: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2019
echibuogwu:
Nigga I don’t mean bills o

I am talking about UK pounds.

Even as a student, I did menial jobs; washed dishes, cleaned offices, worked security. In every job I paid tax.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2019
My life would still be miserable if I made half (and i do make half) of that money because I'll still have to deal with complete fvck up's like you, I'll still have to wake up knowing that your kind exist. It's a miserable existence I tell you.

echibuogwu:
If u got half of that ur life won’t be as miserable as it is now.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by echibuogwu(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ohh Thank God you know your life is miserable. Well go ahead and continue living ur miserable life
Dudeweedlmao:
My life would still be miserable if I made half (and i do make half) of that money because I'll still have to deal with complete fvck up's like you, I'll still have to wake up knowing that your kind exist. It's a miserable existence I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by efficiencie(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
I don't see how this will start any revolution. An idea that cannot be bought supported by a large proportion of the people is a revolution...What idea is Sowore propagating and how does it appeal to the collective sensibilities of the teeming poor in Nigeria? If Sowore does have an idea, what is the price of this idea? If Sowore's idea does have a price how affordable is it? These are the questions that need to be answered before he and his crew can conclude that they have commenced a revolution. Painting walls never starts a revolution just as pasting posters does not imply that you will win an election...

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
0905babatee:
I’m reading some people’s comment and i feel like crying...
Most of you will die in poverty,
Your selfishness and greediness will never let you have sense...
so if he is “destroying govt property” lyk some people said
Why didnt u say this also wen d govt too are “destroying the property” with campaign posters?
Why didnt u day dz also wen university and polytechnic students “destroy the property” with their SUG campaign paints and poster?
But they’ll not talk, its someone else dey’ll be attacking.
Its almost 55 years after independence and we are still being ruled by the family and friends group... same name i grew up hearing inside current affairs book are still d name roaming around now, either was a past military officer den or now a son to a past leader in history...
Una need to wake up, dey av turned this thing to family and friends govt.
So many nonsense are happening; imagine saying snake swallowed money,monkey eating money and yet nothing is done about it.

Dey av seen us as fools, fools dat’ll neva talk, fools dat’ll never standup for themselves.

In fact, they have turned Nigeria and d people to Monopoly game

I've been a fan of sowore and his ideas for a new Nigeria for a long time but what we really need right now is a (YORUBAXIT) restructuring and full autonomy for all Yoruba states from the Nigeria FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

1. The exorbitant cost it takes to run the nigeria government is a drag on the Yoruba economy, you cant keep paying our senators that much and expect a thriving nation, more debts (Lagos) will fix nothing if the government is not reformed.

The objectives of the #YORUBAXIT should be:
1. Establishing full autonomy for all Yoruba Nations Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration
& Streamlining of the Government (i.e New Policy that truly reflects our core values, heritage and beliefs)
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)

4. The Yoruba Nation should be given full control of its full money, borders, security

Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device

With this we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause the YORUBAS don't have one

Our self government will be able to serve the Common interest of the Yoruba populance way better in this 21st century

Nigeria will be 69 yrs in a couple of months and With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), tribal killings, security unrest
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of you who believe in the brilliant future of this great Nation called (The Yoruba Elders will give us one)

Tweet at the hashtag on twitter
#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
efficiencie:
I don't see how this will start any revolution. An idea that cannot be bought supported by a large proportion of the people is a revolution...What idea is Sowore propagating and how does it appeal to the collective sensibilities of the teeming poor in Nigeria? If Sowore does have an idea, what is the price of this idea? If Sowore's idea does have a price how affordable is it? These are the questions that need to be answered before he and his crew can conclude that they have commenced a revolution. Painting walls never starts a revolution just as pasting posters does not imply that you will win an election...

Full Autonomy for all Yoruba Nations, YORUBAXIT
ONE COUNTRY ,TWO SYSTEMS
moverover Buhari said if we have anywhere to go, we should go
LET YORUBALAND GO, war with the British is over, we need our freedom, free from Nigeria and it's empty promises, free from corruption that stinks to deepest path of hell, free to decide for ourselves, from from the Fradulent image so closely attached to nigeria

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Realjerome200(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm, something unknown to everyone is gradually building up. The high and mighty who milked out our common wealth will surely not survive the coming holocaust.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
wickyyolo:

Coward

The only cowards are the lazy jokers and online noisemakers shouting revolution, but instead of actual revolution, they are defacing and destroying public property.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
daewoorazer:

nfortunately, you are the uncivilized one. Almost Every wall of every house is littered with graffiti and paintings, it’s even worst in the ghettos like Brooklyn etc.

Talk of revolution in America, it’s even worse than what sowore is doing. You are just dumb and too lazy to read about history. I guess ‘Ali lives in sapele is the only book you’ve read all your life.

Good luck embracing the life of a slave...you can die in this fvched up government...no one cares

N.Y. New York City Administrative Code 10-117 – Defacement of Property, Possession, Sale and Display of Aerosol Spray Paint Cans, Broad Tipped Markers and Etching Acid Prohibited in Certain Instance

https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/new-york/ny-laws/ny_new_york_city_administrative_code_10-117

In the same NY, defacing public property is punishable by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars or imprisonment of not more than one year

Typical backward thinking Nigerian youth mentality. Must you destroy your own country and environment just because some lawless people in Brooklyn are doing the same?

Hypocritical youths, they want a better Nigeria, they want their country to be developed, to be sane and lawful, but they are the main destructive elements with no regards for their own laws and environment.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mustack:

If you're talking watch you back. What about those useless money spent in campaign posters. The same money that can be used to buy a tangible thing in your life. The same waste if resources is still there in your area. Misguided fellow.

You are not making sense.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nemesis909:

Shut up.

What city in America that Sowore is hiding in would permit this act of defacing of public property?

He won't spray graffiti and deface public property in New York because they will arrest him and send him to prison for up to 1 year.

They know they can get away with lawlessness in Nigeria because Nigeria is a lawless country.

They want a better Nigeria, but their first act is to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
daewoorazer:

Unfortunately, you are the uncivilized one. Almost Every wall of every house is littered with graffiti and paintings, it’s even worst in the ghettos like Brooklyn etc.

Talk of revolution in America, it’s even worse than what sowore is doing. You are just dumb and too lazy to read about history. I guess ‘Ali lives in sapele is the only book you’ve read all your life.

Good luck embracing the life of a slave...you can die in this fvched up government...no one cares

Graffiti in the US are generally sprayed and public properties are defaced by uneducated people and gang members, not university graduates like this fake and lawless revolutionary joker in Nigeria

Government built infrastructures to make your life better, but you think they must be destroyed because you think the same government is fcukked up. So, who is really bleeped up? No sense at all.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
They go abroad and behave like law abiding citizens, but they return to Nigeria to act like lawless animals.

What a sad irony.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Way to go
Time to shut the country down, enough is enough, our mumu don do
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
efficiencie:
all you do is to sit down and talk and talk and talk. What Sowore is doing is far better than you that is just sitting down talking trash
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
NGpatriot:

He won't spray graffiti and deface public property in New York because they will arrest him and send him to prison for up to 1 year.

They know they can get away with lawlessness in Nigeria because Nigeria is a lawless country.

They want a better Nigeria, but their first act is to destroy Nigeria.

Take Ur nigeria + it's lawlessness and shove it up ur patriot ass bro, an irresponsible government will give birth to irresponsible citizens
Still a Lawless country in 21st century
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
elijahkayode:

Take Ur nigeria + it's lawlessness and shove it up ur patriot ass bro, an irresponsible government will give birth to irresponsible citizens
Lawless country in 21st century

The government is irresponsible and the youths are equally lawless and irresponsible, so, what's the difference between you and the government?

So much aggression, too bad you can not put it to good use or do anything beyond lawlessness, misguided and antisocial behavior.

A better Nigeria can do without lawless and destructive youths.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
NGpatriot:

The government is irresponsible and the youths are equally lawless and irresponsible, so, what's the difference between you and the government?

So much aggression, too bad you can not put it to good use or do anything beyond lawlessness, misguided and antisocial behavior.

A better Nigeria can do without lawless and destructive youths.

your patriotism will be better suited to a country with law that values human life (sacred), but right now to pres buhari a cow has more value than you, enjoy Ur Ruga
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
elijahkayode:

your patriotism will be better suited to a country with law that values human life (sacred), but right now to pres buhari a cow has more value than you, enjoy Ur Ruga

Lawless people destroying public property have zero moral authority to complain about lawlessness because they are part of the same lawlessness.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
NGpatriot:

Lawless people destroying public property have zero moral authority to complain about lawlessness because they are part of the same lawlessness.

which is where you are wrong, it's a choice, you can either choose to remain lawlessness or give something else a shot
Irresponsible Federal Government = lawlessness
a Yoruba nation = will set right the woes of the current terrorist infested Nigeria
Wake up bro, This politelootters will run Nigeria to the ground with their Corruption
the Rocha's alone swallowed over 1billion, don't forget about snake that swallowed millions, what about the apartment in Lagos where millions were found
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
What Exactly Is Vandalism In Singapore?

Provoking much controversy with both condemnation and support from art lovers and apathetic residents alike, vandalism under the Vandalism Act as a statute the Parliament of Singapore does not just criminalize graffiti or paintings, but a number of

of different acts done in relation to public and private property, such as stealing, destroying or damaging public property; and, without the property owner’s written consent, writing, drawing, painting, marking or inscribing the property; affixing posters, placards to the property; and suspending or displaying on or from the property any flag, banner and more.

In addition to a fine or jail term, the Act enforces mandatory corporal punishment of between three and eight strokes of the cane for second or subsequent convictions. Caning is also imposed for first convictions for defacing property using an indelible substance; and stealing, destroying or damaging public property.

https://irblaw.com.sg/2018/01/31/vandalism-in-singapore-art-verses-offence/

Singapore is one of the cleanest countries in the world, for what this fake revolutionary joker did in Lagos, caning is part of the punishment.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
elijahkayode:

which is where you are wrong, it's a choice, you can either choose to remain lawlessness or give something else a shot
Irresponsible Federal Government = lawlessness
a Yoruba nation = will set right the woes of the current terrorist infested Nigeria
Wake up bro, This politelootters will run Nigeria to the ground with their Corruption
the Rocha's alone swallowed over 1billion, don't forget about snake that swallowed millions, what about the apartment in Lagos where millions were found

Lawless people crying and wailing over other lawless people.

Stop being hypocritical, you are all the same.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by efficiencie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
elijahkayode:

Full Autonomy for all Yoruba Nations, YORUBAXIT
ONE COUNTRY ,TWO SYSTEMS
moverover Buhari said if we have anywhere to go, we should go
LET YORUBALAND GO, war with the British is over, we need our freedom, free from Nigeria and it's empty promises, free from corruption that stinks to deepest path of hell, free to decide for ourselves, from from the Fradulent image so closely attached to nigeria

Great! I love your response. You did not just start ranting about me being a skeptic but you actually put forward an idea. Now let's look at this YORUBAXIT thing. We still remember the old western riots, or at least some of us read about it. The Ife-Modakeke crisis should still be fresh in our memory. The discovery of torture and ritual camps in Ibadan and Ikorodu are also very fresh in our minds. The tyranny of overlords like Bola Tinubu etc is apparent before our very eyes. The complicity of Western Universities who have considered education to be a means of making money and not a machinery for breeding minds that will transform Yoruba land for the common good of the Yorubas...Now I am not just reeling our challenges, I am informing you, albeit, indirectly that a vast section of Yorubas do not really believe in your so called YORUBAXIT.

Now this is my argument. The Yorubas like any other ethnic group is split into three broad groups: the elite, the middle class and the inconsequential.

The elite became the elite with the current socio-economic and political structure and so they would not be in support of a revolution that could tip the scales unfavorably. They remember the Biafra war and how it completely changed the equations of economic power and they would be very wary of anything to bring about a repeat. And oh guess what, they have to power to start or end practically anything in Nigeria - including this so called revolution.

The middle class hold the hope for a revolution but as many as the middle class is, how many of them will be in on this YORUBAXIT? The middle class is also scared of anything that would disrupt the current order in a manner that is unfavorable to them. If YORUBAXIT will grant full support to labour and possibly ensure the entronement of a labour party then the middle class can join in the revolution, else some of us prefer driving around our fairly used Toyota Camry than enter a revolution that could result in job losses, no more flexing and no more prospects of a suitable standard of living. The middle class has their welfare to lose and unless YORUBAXIT guarantees their welfare in the aftermath of a revolution forget the cooperation of the middle class.

The inconsequentials on the other hand have nothing to lose because their very life is characterized with loss on a daily basis. Most of them have lost their humanity, lost hope for a brighter future and will clutch to anything to survive. These are the real resources for a revolution. Unfortunately these folks have a price. They can be bought. The elite and the middle class know this and exploit it. This is evident in work places where people slave away in the name of work and get paid just enough to meet their subsistence and not enough to save and invest thereby rendering them completely dependent, perpetually, on the so called job. Anyone who rallies the inconsequential for a revolution must have seriously tinkered with their mind to ensure they are never bought and that their minds are set on dying for the sake of the revolution.

In the end, we are in a vicious cycle sustained by the elite and the middle class who would rather sustain their standard of living than face the risk of losing everything in the name of a revolution. The Biafra war war has taught us all a bitter lesson.

Nevertheless there is hope for a silent and stealthy revolution...This revolution can only started by committed people in the middle class or elite and it is anchored on the following:
1. Restoration of communal systems whilst destroying individualism (which is so rampant in Nigeria - every man for himself culture)
2. Establishing and funding educational systems that develop ethnic consciousness in the case of a YORUBAXIT or national consciousness in the case of a nation-wide revolution
3. The silent and gradual establishment of a rival government that anchors its legitimacy on the needs and particpation of the target citizens.

The revolution we seek is the type that will secretly and gradually undermine the powers of the elite who are bent on perpetuating the current socio-economic and political order for their own sadistic and malevolent objectives. Anything short of this idea will always meet a brick wall.

...and this idea is my main pursuit...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by rosebowl01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Smithkafors:
Nigerians are the worse human beings on earth.Somebody is fighting for you and your children and you guys are here trying to bring them down.What d people actually want....when APC posters were pasted everywhere you were no where to be found,now you are here talking about defacing.Wicked people everywhere.

"Somebody is fighting for you and your children and you guys are here trying to bring them down."

You have said it all. God bless you my brother.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
rosebowl01:

"Somebody is fighting for you and your children and you guys are here trying to bring them down."

You have said it all. God bless you my brother.

After your lawless acts and destruction of public infrastructure, there wont be anything left for you and your children to enjoy so who are you fighting for by damaging public property?.

Speak for yourself, lawless and destructive elements are not fighting for me and I don't need such characters and hypocrites to fight for me.

When it's all said and done, Sowore will fly back to his home and children in NY where he can not dare to spray graffiti to enjoy his life and family while people like you remain in lawless and destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
efficiencie:

Great! I love your response. You did not just start ranting about me being a skeptic but you actually put forward an idea. Now let's look at this YORUBAXIT thing. We still remember the old western riots, or at least some of us read about it. The Ife-Modakeke crisis should still be fresh in our memory. The discovery of torture and ritual camps in Ibadan and Ikorodu are also very fresh in our minds. The tyranny of overlords like Bola Tinubu etc is apparent before our very eyes. The complicity of Western Universities who have considered education to be a means of making money and not a machinery for breeding minds that will transform Yoruba land for the common good of the Yorubas...Now I am not just reeling our challenges, I am informing you, albeit, indirectly that a vast section of Yorubas do not really believe in your so called YORUBAXIT.

Now this is my argument. The Yorubas like any other ethnic group is split into three broad groups: the elite, the middle class and the inconsequential.

The elite became the elite with the current socio-economic and political structure and so they would not be in support of a revolution that could tip the scales unfavorably. They remember the Biafra war and how it completely changed the equations of economic power and they would be very wary of anything to bring about a repeat. And oh guess what, they have to power to start or end practically anything in Nigeria - including this so called revolution.

The middle class hold the hope for a revolution but as many as the middle class is, how many of them will be in on this YORUBAXIT? The middle class is also scared of anything that would disrupt the current order in a manner that is unfavorable to them. If YORUBAXIT will grant full support to labour and possibly ensure the entronement of a labour party then the middle class can join in the revolution, else some of us prefer driving around our fairly used Toyota Camry than enter a revolution that could result in job losses, no more flexing and no more prospects of a suitable standard of living. The middle class has their welfare to lose and unless YORUBAXIT guarantees their welfare in the aftermath of a revolution forget the cooperation of the middle class.

The inconsequentials on the other hand have nothing to lose because their very life is characterized with loss on a daily basis. Most of them have lost their humanity, lost hope for a brighter future and will clutch to anything to survive. These are the real resources for a revolution. Unfortunately these folks have a price. They can be bought. The elite and the middle class know this and exploit it. This is evident in work places where people slave away in the name of work and get paid just enough to meet their subsistence and not enough to save and invest thereby rendering them completely dependent, perpetually, on the so called job. Anyone who rallies the inconsequential for a revolution must have seriously tinkered with their mind to ensure they are never bought and that their minds are set on dying for the sake of the revolution.

In the end, we are in a vicious cycle sustained by the elite and the middle class who would rather sustain their standard of living than face the risk of losing everything in the name of a revolution. The Biafra war war has taught us all a bitter lesson.

Nevertheless there is hope for a silent and stealthy revolution...This revolution can only started by committed people in the middle class or elite and it is anchored on the following:
1. Restoration of communal systems whilst destroying individualism (which is so rampant in Nigeria - every man for himself culture)
2. Establishing and funding educational systems that develop ethnic consciousness in the case of a YORUBAXIT or national consciousness in the case of a nation-wide revolution
3. The silent and gradual establishment of a rival government that anchors its legitimacy on the needs and particpation of the target citizens.

The revolution we seek is the type that will secretly and gradually undermine the powers of the elite who are bent on perpetuating the current socio-economic and political order for their own sadistic and malevolent objectives. Anything short of this idea will always meet a brick wall.

...and this idea is my main pursuit...

Like I said your patriotism will be better suited to a state that values the inconsequential (like you and me) but all I can tell you is YORUBAXIT is achievable, afterall Brexit is happening, people just need to be enlightened

The Elites are facing heats moreover they are scared right now, (a prominent Yoruba daughter was killed recently) if not Obasanjo and Soyinka (two Yoruba Elders) won't be writing letter warning about anarchy and Islamisation
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrALIVE:
the worst thing that can happen to a human being is when you can't help your situation and you also don't realise when people want to help you out of your situation.....are you happy with the bad leadership,killings, increased unemployment rate,chronic corruption,impunity and executive recklessness, government insensitivity, wickedness of the cabals,poverty of citizens,ethnic hatred being perpetuated by the ruling class...I can go on and on and on

Loooook at this fool!
You think lawlessness can solve lawlessness?
Mental case!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by efficiencie(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
elijahkayode:

Like I said your patriotism will be better suited to a state that values the inconsequential (like you and me) but all I can tell you is YORUBAXIT is achievable, afterall Brexit is happening, people just need to be enlightened

The Elites are facing heats moreover they are scared right now, (a prominent Yoruba daughter was killed recently) if not Obasanjo and Soyinka (two Yoruba Elders) won't be writing letter warning about anarchy and Islamisation

Bro it is this same Obasanjo that set Nigeria on this path of doom. It is this same Obasanjo that insitutionalized corruption as we see it today. This same Obasanjo introduced "Do or die" politics. This same Obasanjo set the foundation for rigging...A YORUBAXIT with Obasanjo involved is an exercise in futility. Bro these YORUBA elders dont give a damn about the poor YORUBAS. If you do not know, know now, that your problem is not Fulani herdsmen, it is the elite, some of whom are Yorubas, who are part of the sponsors of these same herdsmen...I tell you even if YORUBAs pullout of Nigeria the teeming poor among the YORUBAs will still remain poor whilst the YORUBA elite share the commonwealth of YORUBA land among themselves...You had better not let anyone put the blindfold of ethnicity or religion before your eyes! This is not an ethnic war and neither is it a religious war...it is a war of ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL INTERESTS...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
jnoz23:

Loooook at this fool!
Mental case!

Lawless people want to remove lawless leaders and replace lawless leaders with lawless people.

It is indeed a mental case.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by MrALIVE: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2019
jnoz23:

Loooook at this fool!
Mental case!
idiotic fool!!! Blame the government that is lawless and stop attacking citizens that are suffering the lawlessness of the government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics / PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos / Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.