Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,870 members, 7,973,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:21 AM

Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (50632 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2019
MrALIVE:
idiotic fool!!! Blame the government that is lawless and stop attacking citizens that are suffering the lawlessness of the government.

I AM SURE YOU KNOW WHERE THEY SELL SNIPER?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by MoonWater: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
distributeinc:

You that is brave, what have you done?
I have enlightened you and your father not to be unfortunate
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by MoonWater: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
echibuogwu:
Guy u better shut up that ur Poverty cursed mouth there before ogun kill u
says the low life who had to be waiting for the due date of fee. Your way of reason if why you and your godforsaken parents may never do well in life.
echibuogwu:
Pls does anyone have any idea wen d paymnt for acceptance fee will expire?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by echibuogwu(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
U just showed how foolish u are. U had to quote a comment of six years ago to say sth amazingly stupid. Go get a life dumb ass motherfucker.
MoonWater:
says the low life who had to be waiting for the due date of fee. Your way of reason if why you and your godforsaken parents may never do well in life. 08100277150
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
MoonWater:
I have enlightened you and your father not to be unfortunate
Cowards die slow fool, I see you are just as cowardice, poor and weak like your father. You will die in poverty, cos only the brave make riches. Stupid zombie,you think anyone will give you anything, if you don't grab it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.