Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M (33999 Views)

Davido’s Aide, Santus Hails Him For Gifting Him Chain Worth Over N12m (video) / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Hoodbilonia: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2019
I used to believe in all of dis
Till i realised its all staged
Rick ross did it
Bow wow did it
50ty as well
All were staged for the gram
Fake ass receipts
I believe in aliexpress die
I bought a jeans for 10k confirm jack and jones
Saw same at mall guess how much 35k
I was like wtf
Fake ass lives bro
At believers risk(own risk)
Believe and die

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by MOVIC6: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2019
Money is good
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Funkybabee(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2019
it better than shayoo. this one na better investment.
support a sister by checking my sign. God bless

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by anonimi: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Latest I heard is celebrities now pay for issuing of fake receipt to make their lies more acceptable.

A few years down the line they will be crying for donors because they have some terminal disease.
No investment.
Zero taxes.
No philanthropy.
No charity work.

Just spend like a deprived person. sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207170_fbimg1469018943096_jpeg2e87af2b28b00dc62a4dbf71ba6f4cf7

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by West2019(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Terry G bought him.own for 25m e no move me
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Stifferlaws: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by anonimi: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2019
oluwatosink:
9million For Gold Chain.. undecided

That is what you get for slow tax people in Nigeria. If he tries that in developed countries, he will have to answer to the taxman.
Until we get the taxes right, among other things, we never start for we country.

[img]https://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by ADRIAN88(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Ok.

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Stifferlaws: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Wow grin
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by anonimi: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2019
gentlegenius:
Don't you think you are abusing the words WEALTH and ENJOYMENT?
Is this what you call wealth?
Hope he will wear it to heaven?

You know the drill bro.
Thanks for the free education to the lost brother. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Enjoy your wealth mayor
Deep down, this isn't what you wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
gentlegenius:
Don't you think you are abusing the words WEALTH and ENJOYMENT?
Is this what you call wealth?
Hope he will wear it to heaven?

See them o!

Vanity crew.

Since he won’t wear the chain to heaven, why don’t you bring something you bought with your own $20k that you can carry to heaven.

Mtchewww
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Mayweather has shown these guys how gold investments are wise decisions. Mike Tyson would not go bankrupt if he had invested in gold instead of buying those expensive cars. Even buying a home in the US is not a wise decision many times. Evander Holifield was a victim of that. Lol. Mortgage is liability too.

Guy can use his blings to form guy man here and there, and then cash out later when he needs money. But I pray gold market doesn't crash. Has gold price ever crashed? Lol. I doubt it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by DonBenny77(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Na d chain him wan use answer Mayor, some big boys for Alaba go just dey laugh
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2019
midolian:
Mtchewww

You can get something much better on AliExpress for less than a hundred thousand!

Height of Fakeness!

Kilonso??

Do you know the purer the gold/diamond, the more expensive?

You went to go and buy N100k gold that they mixed with iron
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Pistotita:
Mayweather has shown these guys how gold investments are wise decisions. Mike Tyson would not go bankrupt if he had invested in gold instead of buying those expensive cars. Even buying a home in the US is not a wise decision many times. Evander Holifield was a victim of that. Lol. Mortgage is liability too.

Guy can use his blings to form guy man here and there, and then cash out later when he needs money. But I pray gold market doesn't crash. Has gold price ever crashed? Lol. I doubt it.

Man wey get sense.

Collect one chilled beer.

If there are vvs diamonds on it, forget, nothing can affect the price

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Kingkun69(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Broke souls are so pained by this.
Lukat them lamenting bitterly like mayor used their house rent to go buy chain

Pukesangry
i tire for them
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Kingkun69(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2019
mrAMG2:

Man wey get sense.

Collect one chilled beer.

If there are vvs diamonds on it, forget, nothing can affect the price
vvs on me got my Gucci shirt wet
Put an m in the bag gotta get used to these racks!!! If you know you know
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I used to believe in all of dis
Till i realised its all staged
Rick ross did it
Bow wow did it
50ty as well
All were staged for the gram
Fake ass receipts
I believe in aliexpress die
I bought a jeans for 10k confirm jack and jones
Saw same at mall guess how much 35k
I was like wtf
Fake ass lives bro
At believers risk(own risk)
Believe and die

Check out malivelihood or icebox on IG then you’d realize it’s not fake.

I don’t want to know what anyone tells me, you cannot buy pure ice on aliexpress
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by midolian(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2019
mrAMG2:

Kilonso??

Do you know the purer the gold/diamond, the more expensive?

You went to go and buy N100k gold that they mixed with iron
Yinmu!

Na so these celebs dey bobo Una..later now, if dem need little money(compared to what they are spending on chains today), they LL be calling on the public for donations.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Kingkun69:
vvs on me got my Gucci shirt wet
Put an m in the bag gotta get used to these racks!!! If you know you know

Word !
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2019
midolian:
Yinmu!

Na so these celebs dey bobo Una..later now, if dem need little money(compared to what they are spending on chains today), they LL be calling on the public for donations.

The ones wey sha get money dey
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by midolian(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2019
mrAMG2:

The ones wey sha get money dey
yes, but very few bro. And they don't make noise about it. If a celebrity makes too much noise about his/her wealth, there is every tendency that he/she doesn't have quarter the wealth he/she boasts about
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Chicastle: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2019
All this things na lie
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Hoodbilonia: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2019
There is chain of 100k and chain of 1m on aliexpress
Vusit ebay and amazon apps and see ice chains of 2000$ and above
mrAMG2:

Check out malivelihood or icebox on IG then you’d realize it’s not fake.

I don’t want to know what anyone tells me, you cannot buy pure ice on aliexpress
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Reelmii: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2019
majamajic:
hmm, calm down guys

buying a gold chain for 9M , is not a waste of money,

cos if he brings it out tomorrow to the market , he can cash 10M

mine is using it to drink at the club or insert into a V, that's waste !!!
hmmmm

so wat if the chain gets stolen,, mind u, before someone can think of selling his valuables it means that the person is damm broke and in need af cash, meaning he might end up selling this lesser than wat he bought it

he could hav invested it in real estate
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by noahnelson: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
There is chain of 100k and chain of 1m on aliexpress
Vusit ebay and amazon apps and see ice chains of 2000$ and above

I said ice, pure diamonds, not gold
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Reelmii:
hmmmm

so wat if the chain gets stolen,, mind u, before someone can think of selling his valuables it means that the person is damm broke and in need af cash, meaning he might end up selling this lesser than wat he bought it

he could hav invested it in real estate

If you have bought diamond rings or chains or have experienced in them, you’d know they are usually insured
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Hoodbilonia: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Ok but china can never declare original price
After china,na usa abeg
mrAMG2:

I said ice, pure diamonds, not gold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.