Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M (34000 Views)

Davido’s Aide, Santus Hails Him For Gifting Him Chain Worth Over N12m (video) / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2019
midolian:
yes, but very few bro. And they don't make noise about it. If a celebrity makes too much noise about his/her wealth, there is every tendency that he/she doesn't have quarter the wealth he/she boasts about

Showbiz is all about making noise.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by winterfell007(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Aldebaran:
He is free to buy anything with his money...

But I hope he his saving for rainy days...

Cos typical Nigerians are Daft...

Imagine having N20m in account...

Instead of buying N1.5m car, a typical Nigerian artist will buy N10m car just to impress his enemies that are disguised as friends grin

If you invest that 20 million in ARM mutual funds, I'm brother you don't need to work again in your lifetime. Just the interest alone is enough to keep you balling. Sadly our entertainers don't understand the concept of wealth management

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by winterfell007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
mrAMG2:

See them o!

Vanity crew.

Since he won’t wear the chain to heaven, why don’t you bring something you bought with your own $20k that you can carry to heaven.

Mtchewww

It's obvious you are slave to money. Money truly can buy out your happiness. Listen. There are some things in this life that's far more important than money
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
winterfell007:

It's obvious you are slave to money. Money truly can buy out your happiness. Listen. There are some things in this life that's far more important than money

One man’s meat is another man’s poison
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by NLbully(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't know how $20k is #9m

You no get calculator for house

Abi your own conversion rate is #1/$ undecided
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Justice310: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
OboOlora:
Ok ooooooooooo

Yet his mum is cleaning apartments for $12/hr at La Plata, Maryland!
Who be this one? Kwayet jare.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Drsmiles(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
When they finally get broke
They’d come back begging
It’d now be ordinary Nigerians donating hard earned money to them
9 M chain
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Starhearts: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wen l buy my own at Naples, Italy for 800,000k naija money.
I think say l don arrive
Yawa don gas ooo
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by negbike(f): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
It is well. There is dignity in labor.

OboOlora:
Ok ooooooooooo

Yet his mum is cleaning apartments for $12/hr at La Plata, Maryland!
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Sermwell(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Broke souls are so pained by this. Lukat them lamenting bitterly like mayor used their house rent to go buy chain

Pukesangry
so you believed that shiit?? na wa ooo!!! people get brain for this forum ooo!!!
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Pearlyakin(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Deep down, this isn't what you wanted to say.
He's one of my favorite musician, so why should I hate him
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by immaq8(f): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
people like am dey make 9ja currency no get value. hope e secure e future join?
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by sssoulw(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aldebaran:
He is free to buy anything with his money...

But I hope he his saving for rainy days...

Cos typical Nigerians are Daft...

Imagine having N20m in account...

Instead of buying N1.5m car, a typical Nigerian artist will buy N10m car just to impress his enemies that are disguised as friends grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
On Nairaland, we don't just swallow everything we receive. We analyse, debate, criticise, argue and fight over the reality of the thing.

Unlike some other places where they just swallow without even thinking twice.

One reason i really love this place.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by gentlegenius(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
mrAMG2:

See them o!

Vanity crew.

Since he won’t wear the chain to heaven, why don’t you bring something you bought with your own $20k that you can carry to heaven.

Mtchewww
Do you know what qualifies a man to be TRULY a wealthy man?
It is not about about buying expensive items to show yourself as a rich man. That is not the mentality of the Real Wealthy people.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lord Jesus, please all I need is 20k to buy foodstuffs that will sustain me throughout this month. Lord use someone to bless me this day
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
gentlegenius:

Do you know what qualifies a man to be TRULY a wealthy man?
It is not about about buying expensive items to show yourself as a rich man. That is not the mentality of the Real Wealthy people.

Swerve biko!

Abi you want to use Mark Zuckerberg as example abi?

Do you know how much his house costs and how many acres it’s sprawled on? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much his entire garage costs? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much his silverware(forks, knives, spoon) costs? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much he spends for his private security every month? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much the paintings and artworks in his house costs? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much he spends on his jet charter when he goes on trips? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much he spends on food for fine dining? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Awon vanity upon vanity. Asif mayorkun tell you say him no get investments.

You can’t afford a fraction of 1% of the little things real wealthy people own.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Sniper101(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Rolex of 1m na e dey hungry me jare grin
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by gentlegenius(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
mrAMG2:

Swerve biko!

Abi you want to use Mark Zuckerberg as example abi?

Do you know how much his house costs and how many acres it’s sprawled on? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much his entire garage costs? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much his silverware(forks, knives, spoon) costs? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much he spends for his private security every month? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much the paintings and artworks in his house costs? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much he spends on his jet charter when he goes on trips? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Do you know how much he spends on food for fine dining? No but he wears just a jean and a tshirt

Awon vanity upon vanity. Asif mayorkun tell you say him no get investments.

You can’t afford a fraction of 1% of the little things real wealthy people own.
You still don't get it... We are not talking about Zuckerberg - whether he is living a thrifty or extravagance life. No... far from it.
Being wealthy is not about how you live your life. It is not about whether you own expensive things or not. In fact, it is not about whether you have money or not. SOME PEOPLE HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY, YET THEY ARE NOT WEALTHY... SOME PEOPLE HAVE LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, YET THEY ARE WEALTHY.
Being wealthy is a mindset, not a status

Ponder on this:
"Some people in this world are so poor that money is all they have" - Muhammed Ali.
Re: Mayorkun Acquires Customized Gold Chain Worth N9M by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
gentlegenius:

You still don't get it... We are not talking about Zuckerberg - whether he is living a thrifty or extravagance life. No... far from it.
Being wealthy is not about how you live your life. It is not about whether you own expensive things or not. In fact, it is not about whether you have money or not. SOME PEOPLE HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY, YET THEY ARE NOT WEALTHY... SOME PEOPLE HAVE LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, YET THEY ARE WEALTHY.
Being wealthy is a mindset, not a status

Ponder on this:
"Some people in this world are so poor that money is all they have" - Muhammed Ali.

Bros you have misconstrued the meaning of wealth

No go dey use poverty mentality dey reason as person dey spend money.

What’s the whole point of having money and not being able to spend it? According to your words; a rich man won’t carry money to heaven abi? So spend it now albeit wisely while you’re still alive.

Look at the meaning of wealth below o. I don’t know all those ones you’re saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.