Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Omega Savings And Loans: No-Go Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Omega Savings And Loans: No-Go Area? (1847 Views)

Financial Distress Hits Resort Savings And Loan / Get Personal And Business/project Finance And Loans Conveniently / Savings And Loan For Your Future Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omega Savings And Loans: No-Go Area? by james1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hi house.
I am using this medium to advise all nairalanders to carefully avoid Omega savings and loans.
This company is phony so far.they collect money from people with promises to give you loans in order to develop or improve your business.upon your paying money into their account and later making attempts to get the loan;story start's,you will no longer see your account officer,layer's of lie's will ensue.
I have been there more than I can remember and met very disheartenning scene's like person's that came to engage the loans house for promises that are not kept,monies that can not be withdrawn and that was not the second time such person's came.
One ladie's case was particularly pathetic;she had money to the tune of 80000 that she told me she badly need and that every time she come's around the usual story line:your account officer is not at his desk.
I have been there many time's and gotten slammed with the above reply on inquiring.
If you have such experience,let's hear you.
Re: Omega Savings And Loans: No-Go Area? by davidiyke(m): 2:39am On May 24, 2012
are u sure u ar a customer of d bank? i have a completly opposite opinion.
Re: Omega Savings And Loans: No-Go Area? by WriteArticleAga: 9:34am On May 13
Don't know if you're referring to OmegaLoan app. Just another loan shark, nothing else. Not a good loan app in my opinion. I've seen the reviews on it, and linked to one.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? / How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 / Quality Souvenir Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.