Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,676 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK (53053 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Urchman200: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
nice one baba.
Igbo Catholics would be so pained by this.
but why baba no write maths na
u have taken ur stupidity to church, God have mercy on us all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
agabusta:

You were the invigilator right? For you to know with certainty who sat and who didn't sit for the exam.
With all certainty, yes. All the evidences are out there. But the law is an idiot. Who has the power owns the law.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by gmaribel(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
In my opinion this attestation is genuine however it begs the following questions.

Why didn't he submit it to INEC when other candidates submitted thier own?

Where is the sworn affidavit for a change of name. As the results are for Mohammed and currently the President is Muhammadu?

Even the affidavit sent to INEC that his results were with the military. Why did he not use his power as CNC for 4years to compel the military to produce his results?

Why did INEC accept such an affidavit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Difrent: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

If we want to take it to its logical conclusion, we might as well say that all Yorubas are not from Nigeria, since they migrated from somewhere else thousands of years ago....

This would have been the case if Nigeria was existing thousands of years ago,.....me honestly think the atiku's citizenship case should be tested in our courts let's see how the Law really view his likes...but I like taunting Atiku supporters because of how they went about the "jubril from Sudan " propaganda, though they have since realized their folly it still feel good to make them sweat trying to defend Atikus citizenship.....what I don't get is why they believed NK when he ranted about jubril from Sudan but refused to believe the same NK when he said Atiku was a camerounian

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Flyingngel(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2019
grandlexuz post:

You are childish.. I am a Cameroonian and do follow Nigerian politics keenly. What national embarrassment are you talking about? You certainly are not only a PDP supporter but a PDP wailer...In the United States folks like you propagated Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. How was that ever a national embarrassment. After the release of Buhari's certificate you ought to give a nairaland apology, and hide your face in shame for a month..To think you tendered another defence makes me sick.

You that is not childish, why don't you stick with your Cameroon politics.
Oh! You are afraid of you of your inept and sit tite old buffon of a president from putting you in prison.
Go and resolve your Southern and Northern Cameroon problem before putting your dirty mouth in our affairs.
Unam ikot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Okoroawusa: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2019
agabusta:
Hope the certificate issue can rest now?

Everybody knows the school always maintain a copy of all results.

You can get a statement of your result from your sch. The hypocrites would have done same if faced with similar circumstances, but they called it fake.

They brought out broad sheet containing the results of all the other students that took part in the exam. They still called it fake.

WAEC that did the examination in conjunction with University of Cambridge re-issued the certificate based on the records in their archives. They called it arrangee.

Cambridge itself, that is foreign and not bound by our local politics and innuendoes, has now come out to issue a statement of result, but they will still find something to say.

Infact, Buhari even presented a photo of his secondary sch final year with other students and principal officers of the school, where he was even sitting to show he had some ranking among his classmates as at then.
But blockheads still queried it, saying "it does not show he sat for the final exams".

No other evidence on this earth can convince the haters, except maybe if angels themselves descend in broad daylight to confirm the result.

It just shows that people can decide to believe a lie without shifting positions even in face of incontrovertible evidence so far it satisfies their bias at that particular point in time.

Its a simple lesson not to stop living your life just to convince someone about a truth. People categorise truth and falsity, especially when they have an interest in the matter based on their leanings.
Bro,u r wrong.... they will still not believe the angels.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by infortech(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2019
whyyyyyyyy allllllllllll dis. the names are not the same. the name in the certificate is different from the Nigeria president we all no. if dia is Fulani person in the house let's him explained it to us.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2019
gmaribel:

In my opinion this attestation is genuine however it begs the following questions.

Where is the sworn affidavit for a change of name. As the results are for Mohammed and currently the President is Muhammadu?

Even the affidavit sent to INEC that his results were with the military. Why did he not use his power as CNC for 4years to compel the military to produce his results?

Here we go again!

They r never satisfied
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by tuboi: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2019
President’s only result with 4 pass and 1 fail ...What a pity
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Okoroawusa: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2019
jrusky:
To be sincere I have not bothers my head as per Buhari cert at all. All I'm after is was the election rigged or not? That is where I'm standing and the second issue I want him.out is his bad leadership and a complete cleulessness he is displaying.

Buhari lack what it takes to rule a complex natioon like Nigeria. Sorry his Cert was never my headache I just want him out he is a bad leader. That is it.
Liar!

U were asking for certificate!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2019
OTayobami:
Pekele! Pekele! E GBA mi ke! Cambridge dey issue WAEC ni?! shocked
educate yourself before fooling yourself online
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by saint4larin(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
seunmsg:

The president didn’t realize early that he is dealing with a set of very unreasonable blockheads. Buhari has been contesting since 2003 without anybody raising an issue regarding his secondary school certificate. The noise started in 2015 and every reasonable evidence that were provided didn’t go down well with hateful wailers who were determined not to accept any credible evidence that the president passed the WASC exam in 1961.

The matter should have been settled last year when the registrar of WAEC publicly presented a certified statement of result to the president but you PDP cretins almost pulled down WAEC building for doing the right thing. PDP even foolishly made it a major point in their petition to the PEPT. How desperate can PDP be?

Now that Cambridge had finally done the needful, you are asking why now. Others are already claiming Cambridge doctored the result for the president. The fact is, nothing can satisfy a set of people that have decided never to be satisfied.

And what do you have to say about Atiku being a Cameroonian? Has he not contested for the post before, how come they just realise he is not a Nigerian.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
mathew95:
good

meanwhile
see better home remedy to waist pain without using drugs here

https://gistlink.com.ng/2019/07/20/see-waist-pain-remedy-without-pain-killer/

Thanks a lot for this invaluable information.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Flyingngel(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Vixlot post:

You just committed the sin, you are accusing others of doing.

Which sin?
We are talking abt Buhari certificate that was issued my Cambridge.
Was it issued to Atiku?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Difrent:

This would have been the case if Nigeria was existing thousands of years ago,.....me honestly think the atiku's citizenship case should be tested in our courts let's see how the Law really view his likes...but I like taunting Atiku supporters because of how they went about the "jubril from Sudan " propaganda, though they have since realized their folly it still feel good to make them sweat trying to defend Atikus citizenship.....what I don't get is why they believed NK when he ranted about jubril from Sudan but refused to believe the same NK when he said Atiku was a camerounian

Politics.!

As for me, if I beleived for example that Atiku was a Cameroonian, it would require me to in essence beleive that there was a plot to somehow put a Cameroonian in power right from the 1960's involving Atiku and some 'shadowy forces'....which not only is nonsenical, but riddiculous.

Likewise, if I beleived that Buhari died and was repaced by a dobule....that means that I have to look for the evidence...and the evidencethat the jokes in IPOB and company were showing us (including one badly photoshopped image of a 'dead' Buhari, and a death certificate that had Buhari dying in Garki LGA in FCT...there is no such LGA in the FCT...and in the FCT, LG's are called Area councils anyway..plus they were saying he died in the UK....why issue certificate in Nigeria for UK things)w as so obviously faked that one has to wonder how they beleived in their lies.

Anyway, that's a side effect of politics....lies designed to sway voters. Back when Obama was running for US presdient, everyone beleived he was born in Kenya, or in the UK, or on planet Mars, or whatever....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Flyingngel(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2019
iamjavadem post:

Wailing wailer 1.

Is that all?
I believe this line is outdated, why not look for a new one.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by grandlexuz(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2019
Flyingngel:
grandlexuz post:

You are childish.. I am a Cameroonian and do follow Nigerian politics keenly. What national embarrassment are you talking about? You certainly are not only a PDP supporter but a PDP wailer...In the United States folks like you propagated Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. How was that ever a national embarrassment. After the release of Buhari's certificate you ought to give a nairaland apology, and hide your face in shame for a month..To think you tendered another defence makes me sick.

You that is not childish, why don't you stick with your Cameroon politics.
Oh! You are afraid of you of your inept and sit tite old buffon of a president from putting you in prison.
Go and resolve your Southern and Northern Cameroon problem before putting your dirty mouth in our affairs.
Unam ikot.

Coming from someone I already tagged as childish isn't surprising.. You were just weaned from breast milk. Someday you will grow up. For some people it takes time for others I am afraid it will never be. Yours is clearly apparent .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Drsmiles(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
What of maths??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Wallade(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2019
agabusta:
Hope the certificate issue can rest now?

Everybody knows the school always maintain a copy of all results.

You can get a statement of your result from your sch. The hypocrites would have done same if faced with similar circumstances, but they called it fake.

They brought out broad sheet containing the results of all the other students that took part in the exam. They still called it fake.

WAEC that did the examination in conjunction with University of Cambridge re-issued the certificate based on the records in their archives. They called it arrangee.

Cambridge itself, that is foreign and not bound by our local politics and innuendoes, has now come out to issue a statement of result, but they will still find something to say.

Infact, Buhari even presented a photo of his secondary sch final year with other students and principal officers of the school, where he was even sitting to show he had some ranking among his classmates as at then.
But blockheads still queried it, saying "it does not show he sat for the final exams".

No other evidence on this earth can convince the haters, except maybe if angels themselves descend in broad daylight to confirm the result.

It just shows that people can decide to believe a lie without shifting positions even in face of incontrovertible evidence so far it satisfies their bias at that particular point in time.

Its a simple lesson not to stop living your life just to convince someone about a truth. People categorise truth and falsity, especially when they have an interest in the matter based on their leanings.

Again, I ask you to distinguish between Mohamed Buhari and Muhammadu Buhari.

Are these person the same?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Flyingngel(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2019
grandlexuz post:

Coming from someone I already tagged as childish isn't surprising.. You were just weaned from breast milk. Someday you will grow up. For some people it takes time for others I am afraid it will never be. Yours is clearly apparent .

This is the first time of seeing a child that his father's house is on fire but decided to go and put off fire in another man house.
E no tire you?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Wallade(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2019
seunmsg:

The president didn’t realize early that he is dealing with a set of very unreasonable blockheads. Buhari has been contesting since 2003 without anybody raising an issue regarding his secondary school certificate. The noise started in 2015 and every reasonable evidence that were provided didn’t go down well with hateful wailers who were determined not to accept any credible evidence that the president passed the WASC exam in 1961.

The matter should have been settled last year when the registrar of WAEC publicly presented a certified statement of result to the president but you PDP cretins almost pulled down WAEC building for doing the right thing. PDP even foolishly made it a major point in their petition to the PEPT. How desperate can PDP be?

Now that Cambridge had finally done the needful, you are asking why now. Others are already claiming Cambridge doctored the result for the president. The fact is, nothing can satisfy a set of people that have decided never to be satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Jimiyung(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2019
StillX10:
Buhari is a fraudster. Why has this certificate not provide before now?
i need to see your certificate...
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by OTayobami(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2019
martineverest:
educate yourself before fooling yourself online

I was confused and asked a question so simple answer ('yes' or ''no' with reasons) you can't give, just keep disgracing your certificate and your school! slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by grandlexuz(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Flyingngel:
grandlexuz post:

This is the first time of seeing a child that his father's house is on fire but decided to go and put off fire in another man house.
E no tire you?

This is the first time of seeing a child whose father's house is on fire but decides to add more petrol to burn it down.

E no tire you?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by keneryhark(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2019
presenting a document that is assumed to be from Cambridge doesn't mean he as proven beyond reasonable doubt it isn't forged. a Cambridge representative most come to court to confirm the said document was from them. I'll also think Cambridge should be tagged here to authenticate the document. simple
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Wallade(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2019
gmaribel:

Mr President is simply a fraudulent person.

During the 2015 election, he filed his documents with INEC and stated that his original WAEC certificate was with the military. Those documents were filed under oat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, if the information is confirmed to be a lie in a competent court of law, then it is a disqualification from the contest and subsequent ones. Moreover, the military repeatedly denied that they were in custody of his original certificate.

The president can not convince the court of law or any sane person that Mohamed Buhari is the same as Muhammadu Buhari. We are no fools, even if you present a sworn affidavit, there is need for proper investigation of the the actual person that was examined and the imposter we have as president.

The ultimate issue is that the president lied under oat about the WAEC certificate and that is enough reason to disqualify him and nullify his candidate in the election of 2015 and 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Jimiyung(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2019
The guys at Cambridge will be having a laugh if they see this your post..
PennywysCares:
you mean Cambridge is not capable of forging a certificate or they can't forged a certificate for a president who is desperate in need of a paper to present just to redeem himself from the perpetual shame of a truth that he is an illiterate without legit certificate.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Difrent: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Flyingngel:
seunmsg post:

3. Everything shld not be about PDP because when GEJ was contesting in 2015 this same APC came up with issue of his PHD degree been fake.

But not his waec result, why?
Because everyone but the mischievous ones know that you don't get as high as a PHd level without a waec certificate....Buharis military career took him up to PHd equivalent so it's nonsensical to question his waec certificate
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by GuestLog: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2019
No reference number on the result.

No Mathematics on the result

No Woodwork on the result.

In this result, he sat for 6 papers

In previous result he sat for 8 papers

This is not equal to a certificate. This is a statement of certificate.

The matter in court against Buhari is not whether he has a certificate or not, the matter is that he didn't present his certificate or any form of qualification before election which according to the constitution makes him ineligible to contest and that INEC is his accomplice. Buhari only presented an affidavit which referenced his file with INEC in 2015. His previous file also stated that his results are with the Army.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Wallade(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Jimiyung:
The guys at Cambridge will be having a laugh if they see this your post..

That document, though purportedly issued by the Cambridge University, is subject to verification and confirmation.

The actual person of Mohamed Buhari must also be investigated to indicate that he is not Muhammadu Buhari.

It could be fake until certified authentic.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Modphase: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Would you have made this statement if Buhari was the Camerounian ?!
Naijafull19:

Atiku is a Nigerian

And even if he was a 'Foreigner', the minute the bits of Northern Cameroon voted to join Nigeria in 1961...he automatically became a Nigerian.

Also, the minute he joined the Customs, he essentially pledged allegiance to Nigeria. Customs does not employ foreigners.

And no, I don't like Atiku. I don't like his party. But I am tired of all them Camerronian jokes. If we want to take it to its logical conclusion, we might as well say that all Yorubas are not from Nigeria, since they migrated from somewhere else thousands of years ago....
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by seunmsg(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Wallade:

Who is Mohammed Buhari? Did he attend the same school with Muhammadu Buhari? We’ve seen the 1961 class photograph of provincial secondary school, Katsina. Can you identify him in the picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!! / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.