Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Should The President Resign? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The President Resign? (4349 Views)

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / Should MR President Resign From The Office Due To His Incompetency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The President Resign? by Ezequeen: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2010
@maimalari, hmmmm. Wat has GEJ done to deserve death? take past records- ve u assembled all areas he had lead b4 being president and find him faulty in any way? has he lead this country b4 now? Even now, has he in anyway done tins that will put him in the black book?. Guy think b4 U SPEAK cos we need GEJ. VOTE WISELY
Re: Should The President Resign? by maimalari: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2010
Ezequeen:

@maimalari, hmmmm. Wat has GEJ done to deserve death? take past records- ve u assembled all areas he had lead b4 being president and find him faulty in any way? has he lead this country b4 now? Even now, has he in anyway done tins that will put him in the black book?. Guy think b4 U SPEAK cos we need GEJ. VOTE WISELY
We need change in this country. And Mr Gej is not the change we deserve as a nation.there's a popular saying that "show me ur friends and I'll tell whom u really are", for goodness sake and for patriotism sakes,all our past and present political(armed robbers)leaders must stop seeking re-election, cos they failed and are still failing woefully. Dear God please stop these men so as to save your 150 million children,
Re: Should The President Resign? by prizeless(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2010
I can't remember GEJ accusing any northerner or any person for that matter for the bombings. Where do we get all these for?
Re: Should The President Resign? by onome25(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2010
@maimalari, some time wen some nigerian speaks,i wonder if we realy want to get things right.how would u open ur stupid mouth to demand GEJ be killed.u sound so foolish & moipic in thought.
has he committed murder or did he kill ur brother .
if u have respect for ur PRESIDENT ,d number one citizen of this country i do nt think, u'll would hav spoke stupidly.nonesense
Re: Should The President Resign? by mrman3(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2010
I just wasted my time to read this thread. If u know u got nothing to say,u beta talk about actors or footballers. No offense
Re: Should The President Resign? by maimalari: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2010
onome25:

@maimalari, some time wen some nigerian speaks,i wonder if we realy want to get things right.how would u open your silly mouth to demand GEJ be killed.u sound so foolish & moipic in thought.
has he committed murder or did he kill your brother .
if u have respect for your PRESIDENT ,d number one citizen of this country i do nt think, u'll would hav spoke stupidly.nonesense
Holy ghost fire must consume not only ibb,jonathan,atiku but all our past and present leaders/representatives(thieves). May the fire of the almighty consume them and all the direct beneficiaries of their blood money. because their wealth is the blood of Nigerians. They rightfully belong to the cemetary. Idiots.
Re: Should The President Resign? by xoxogg(f): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2010
I thought GEJ was the change we needed, bt sadly he seems to playing da game just like other PDP members. God deliver us from PDP. We keep goin on about IBB, atiku, GEJ like there are no other parties, so much dat it seems like our only choice is PDP, u hardly hear of Nuhu Ribadu or Pat Utomi in the media. WeNigerians shud teach PDP a lesson and kick them out anywhere we find them, i dont care which party replaces them, lets kick them out, we'v had enough.
Re: Should The President Resign? by Bawss1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
It is now official Dokpesi has been cleared by the SSS.
See the link http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5632517-146/dokpesi_not_guilty___.csp
Re: Should The President Resign? by Bawss1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^ I'm surprised no one has started a thread about this already. I'm I mistaken?
Re: Should The President Resign? by SegzyJoe(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
@poster
Usually i don't respond to thread from ignorant people like this but just want to find out if the allegation that Northerners are behind the bombing ws from Jonathan or Henry Okah. That is what you get when you don't have matured mind to separate fact from fiction. Most Nigerians are in this category. Jonathan said MEND was not behind the bombing that some bad elements are behind it, he never mentioned Northerners, for God sake, this man is seeking re-election and all he will do is to accuse the the whole North of such of conspiracy.

Again, for the sake of emphasy, it was Henry Okah that made the allegation that the president asked him to tell the world that the government wanted him to blame the North for the incident and not the president.

People should get their fact befor coming to Nairaland justbecause they have access to a free forum.
Re: Should The President Resign? by Parnassuss(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
When did Jonathan say IBB was involved? I do not remember him or anyone in his camp inferring any such idea, please this is heating up the polity unnecessarily.
Also why resign, he pointed a finger which was wrong but why can't he just apologize and carry on like every other situation would demand?
Re: Should The President Resign? by delchimi: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2010
In any system of government(Be it democratic or military regime) to be a president is not an easy text. Those calling for Mr. President to resign are not wishing Nigeria Well at this point in time. Though, it   is not a guarantee for any president to make statement that will lead to disunity in a country. Politics should always be  put aside with leadership.Beside,one quality of a good leader is to admit his or her faul if he/she  admits what was done is wrong  cool grin
Re: Should The President Resign? by delchimi: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2010
Be it democratic or military regime, being a president is not an easy text. Those calling for Mr. President to resign are not wishing Nigeria Well at this point in time. Though, it is not a guarantee for any president to make statement that will lead to disunity in a country. Politics should always be aside with leadership.

What is wrong with my comment.
shocked shocked
Re: Should The President Resign? by james1(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2010
@poster.GEJ's camp said northerner's are behind the bombing?any supporter can say gibberish;if it was Imani Iboro or the minister of information that is credited with that statement the call for GEJ resignation will be justified but GEJ's camp said this,said that doe's not warrant anyone putting the blame on GEJ.
Free the man as he is not one to make an unpresidencial statement like that.
Re: Should The President Resign? by GoodMuyis(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
[center][/center]

Cassa de la Playboy - You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
By @blackmann

Am interested in knowing those who are behind the Independent Bomb Blast, because GEJ say he know those behind.
Then If he can't point out the we should be talking about
state sponsored crime
and His (GEJ) resignation will solve
the whole matter since He was not voted in by the People (but the constitution)

I thought GEJ was the change we needed, bt sadly he seems to playing da game just like other PDP members. God deliver us from PDP. We keep goin on about IBB, atiku, GEJ like there are no other parties, so much dat it seems like our only choice is PDP, u hardly hear of Nuhu Ribadu or Pat Utomi in the media. WeNigerians shud teach PDP a lesson and kick them out anywhere we find them, i dont care which party replaces them, lets kick them out, we'v had enough.

You made the right point
Re: Should The President Resign? by james1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
@goodmuyis.you reserve the rigth to remain silent;because anything you say can and will be used against you.
Re: Should The President Resign? by delchimi: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2010
FELLOW NIGERIAN PEOPLE,IT IS HIGH TIME WE TALK SOME THING BETTER. grin IF MR PRISIDO RESIGN,WHO WILL BE DE VP OF SAMBO?
You see,this can not work.REASON=SAMBO IS STILL A BABY IN POLITICE.
SO MR PRISIDENT CAN NOT RESIGN.SIMPLE kiss
Re: Should The President Resign? by itsmayiela(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
Going by his speed of popularity & the rate & which fellow housemates laugh when he talks, can we say that Hon Patrick Obahiagbon should be re-elected from his constituency? Personally, i am quite impressed by his articulate manner & his choice of vocabulary but a lot of people seem to be discontented by his high-sounding words.
Re: Should The President Resign? by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2010
itsmayiela:

Going by his speed of popularity & the rate & which fellow housemates laugh when he talks, can we say that Hon Patrick Obahiagbon should be re-elected from his constituency? Personally, i am quite impressed by his articulate manner & his choice of vocabulary but a lot of people seem to be discontented by his high-sounding words.

I just can't imagine the house without Obahiagbon.
Re: Should The President Resign? by ProAnti: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
Jonathan's Camp!

Where/ Who is Jonathan's camp?

Alhaji Dalhatu Tafida is the Director of Jonathan's campaign organisation. So I assume he is in "Jonathan's camp".
Can he accuse the Notherners of being behind the bomb blast?

No sane politician aspiring for a national position would accuse any section of the country of being behind any dastardly act knowing fully well that he/she needs the vote of every Nigerian.

@Poster,

Verify your facts before opening this kind of thread.
Re: Should The President Resign? by bigfat: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2010
no please better than IBB
Re: Should The President Resign? by PastorOla1: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
I hope IBB & co knows that GEJ is not just in Goverment he is also in Power. One Million ibb & co con not force GEL out of Power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mend Claims Responsibility For The Attacked That Killed 4 Nigerian Marine Policemen / Rich Men Sponsor Us To Vandalize Oil Pipelines — Vandals / Leader Of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Wife Has Put To Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.