Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore (35274 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Bitterleafsoup: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
He has been waiting for this, isn't it?
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by obembet(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari is mad
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Arresting sowore is an action Buhari would forever regret. Nigerians are awake more than ever. Enough is enough. 5th August, the oppressors would hear from us...
Lol. Nothing go happen

Social media noise as usual. Besides sowore is no messiah

Nigerians are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by johnkay1(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Saniabuh(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Arresting sowore is an action Buhari would forever regret. Nigerians are awake more than ever. Enough is enough. 5th August, the oppressors would hear from us...

Which Nigerian if I may asked? He contested Election and lost woefully now he want revolution? Why didn't he embark on revolution before election.. he can only deceived people like him and not sensible Nigerian.thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Nicoddemus(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
This yoruba fight,

good luck to them.

What is IPOB doing to actualize Biafra? Onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Eteka1(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
You cannot do anything.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by BabaO2: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2019
How is this a revolution protest when election was already conducted by an Independent body and a winner already emerged. It is obvious sowore is looking for political power, would he have declared revolution protest if he had won the 2019 presidential election that he contested?

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2019
99% of posters above hate Buhari and support Sowore because of hatred for Buhari... Not because of true love for Nigeria.

Sowore already spoilt show by contesting in the election. He lost woefully. His actions now simply shows the actions of a sour loser.

He has supporters, yes. He can organise his supporters and lead a protest which can lead to break down of law and order in their area which can lead to lose of lives and properties.

So the actions of DSS is not bad. They just picked him to caution him and make him sign an undertaken that he will take responsibility for any lose of lives and properties occasioned by his selfish revolution/protest.

It's democracy after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Lokoyen(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2019
Ventura1:
August 5 is the date, DSS officials are on the prowl everywhere.. even on Nairaland....I hope seun will not compromise and release our details.
Someone created a new account yesterday and DM me instantly without posting anything.

This forum is now porous. Hackers already have our emails. I am always getting this spam email and i know it is from nairaland because i saw 10 of my fellow nairalanders email in the cc of the spam email.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Chibuzoc(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2019
orunmila144:
you know I am starting to think sowore just like nnamdi kanu are inside men who just turn up out of the blue when an agenda has to be pushed by the government. i think both of them are CIA agents. immediately after the election he disappeared without saying a word after he has accomplished his agenda and then now all of a sudden he shows up again when they are swearing in ministers.
What if your thoughts are all wrong Bad energy

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by MrBONE2(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2019
DonBenny77:
Buhari is a dictator. Somethings never change.

grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

Which Nigerian is awake?
U that is a keyboard warrior or people going about their daily biz?

U guys should let us hear pls.

I still remembered his dilldally with tinubu b4 2015.
Sahara reporters became CNN and BBC of Nigeria.
They paid him to divide pdp votes.
He did as was agreed and Buhari govt known for abandoning those that helped him secure power failed to keep their own part of the bargain.
He met nnamdi kanu who has successfully cashed out from the govt while still deceiving himself and the guy has tutored him on how to get the govt attention.
The script is playing out well.
Negotiation and fresh bargain.

And u guys are disturbing our peace everywhere.
Let the govt give u 500k and we will see if u will not change mouth.
Nigerians cheesy cheesy cheesy
Comedy central of the world cheesy cheesy

500k? Wow. Na so you hungry reach?

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2019
Saniabuh:

Which Nigerian if I may asked? He contested Election and lost woefully now he want revolution? Why didn't he embark on revolution before election.. he can only deceived people like him and not sensible Nigerian.thank you

If you are too cowardly to fight for Nigeria at least pray for those of us who want to fight for Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Hades2016(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2019
I no wan talk cuz if I talk now Nairaland go suspend me
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Lovelive: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Better to die for something, than live for nothing because at the end of the day everyone go die undecided
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
This yoruba fight,

good luck to them.

Reformat your brain and stop being stupid. Do Buharis anti people policies differentiate between tribes ?
Some people on this forum are just so dull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Lovelive: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Biritiko:
Thunder fire Sowore and all his Akpu warrior supporters
That same Thunder was not able to locate Sowore and others. Now He is on his way back to the sender and his immediate generation.
Take it back !
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Nitah1: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Chukwurah003:
This demented Eedris and Sowore do not know what they’re doing.
you this Fulani terrorist.... you and buhari don't know what you are doing.
I am an APC/buhari supporter but he got this one wrong.

Sudan drama is going to repeat here.

watch and learn....sowore is more popular now.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by naijaboy756: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2019
incminx540982:
you are q thief

Stop defrauding people on Nairaland
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Nitah1: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2019
BlackAfrican:
99% of posters above hate Buhari and support Sowore because of hatred for Buhari... Not because of true love for Nigeria.

Sowore already spoilt show by contesting in the election. He lost woefully. His actions now simply shows the actions of a sour loser.

He has supporters, yes. He can organise his supporters and lead a protest which can lead to break down of law and order in their area which can lead to lose of lives and properties.

So the actions of DSS is not bad. They just picked him to caution him and make him sign an undertaken that he will take responsibility for any lose of lives and properties occasioned by his selfish revolution/protest.

It's democracy after all.
How Nigerians Underdeveloped Nigeria.
Is a pity to see people like this as human.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Nostradamus: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Nigerians will be a black joke if on 5th the streets remains empty.
This is the only time to take it back
#revolution
you'd be surprised to see the streets totally empty on that 5th August.

This is the first time we'd have a planned protest and the people will renege at the eleventh hour.

Nigerians never woke.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Aystarz: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2019
gaby:
All this many talk and grammar don dey pain person for ear.

Get into the studio, remix that track of yours and put it out there for everyone to sing along.

That song would be apt for the time now.

Eedris, are you reading this?
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by deavicky(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
This yoruba fight,

good luck to them.
this ur kind of word is what is causing problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Follybanty: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2019
You will suffer for ever people like no fit buy one cup of garri
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by orunmila144: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Chibuzoc:

What if your thoughts are all wrong Bad energy
my thoughts on this are correct. these two ( nnamdi kanu and sowore ) have no power. there are some power brokers using them for an agenda
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by orunmila144: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Nothing like that...Those young men are peoples who are simply fed up with the system. They are just like us. Fed-up.
my thoughts on this are correct. these two ( nnamdi kanu and sowore ) have no power. there are some power brokers using them for an agenda
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Freelanceona100(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Learn how to make money on you phone through online surveys freelancing let's cash out big..no time for unemployed shit oo check my siggy and thread
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by Amanew(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Nigerians will be a black joke if on 5th the streets remains empty.
This is the only time to take it back
#revolution
It start from you!
will you come out that day to protest?
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by chiagozien(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
deavicky:
this ur kind of word is what is causing problem in Nigeria.
so wishing someone goodluck is now causing trouble.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore by CreekCommando: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Lack of foresight made the SW to vote in this evil regime just to please Tinubu & Osinbajo. Now things are terribly bad but the same SW can't condemn the evil still because of 2023 ambition. Jonathan's regime was not up to what we expected but we had a roadmap. We could still have improved thereupon. But he came from a region the SW hated. Buhari has never succeeded in doing anything both in personal business and governance. His regime of 1983-1985 was largely made popular by Brig. Tunde Idiagbon, a Yoruba from Kwara state whose mother was a Fulani. Now Omoyele Sowore has been arrested and will be paid off, settled and released after few days. Watch out!
Nnamdi Kanu was offered so much money, including an oil well through SE governors but he opted for freedom for his people on an empty stomach. With all of these from the SW, can the foresighted and reliable SE & SS join in Sowore's revolution? Answer the question yourself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.