Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,891 members, 7,976,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:44 AM

Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read (1573 Views)

Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) / What Are The Rules And Regulations Guiding A Staff in a supermarket?? / Rules And Regulations Surrounding Lending Business (pawn Shop) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
so with what happened between sirlop and saintulot and now sinebaba and dc4life.i had to write this simple rules

if you buy gift cards from a third party and as long as you do not buy from the website of the company selling those gift cards at 361/$1 then you are liable and the rule states.as long as you have loaded the gift card and it successfully loaded in your account you have to pay the seller instantly

and if your account get locked after you have loaded those cards its none of the business of the seller and as long as the seller send you receipt of the said cards to show it was not a hacker card,then you have to bear the loss

i repeat if you want to buy gift cards and you do not want your account to be locked.please go directly to amazon or eBay and pay with your personal debit info and buy those cards

and to sellers please no matter what or how if the persons profile was registered since 1900 please do not send send your whole big cards.send it bit by bit and after he pays you send another..no trust or friends in business or go to paxful or local bitcoins or coin cola and sell your gift cards directly

a word is enough for the a slow man....TRUST NO ONE

read below

https://www.nairaland.com/5330308/sinebaba-trying-cheat-scam-me

https://www.nairaland.com/4794324/dont-deal-sirlop-08068205701-he/4#72324148
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7137#78701899
Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by Akachukwu42(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Thanks
Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by sirlop(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:
so with what happened between sirlop and saintulot and now sinebaba and dc4life.i had to write this simple rules

if you buy gift cards from a third party and as long as you do not buy from the website of the company selling those gift cards at 361/$1 then you are liable and the rule states.as long as you have loaded the gift card and it successfully loaded in your account you have to pay the seller instantly

and if your account get locked after you have loaded those cards its none of the business of the seller and as long as the seller send you receipt of the said cards to show it was not a hacker card,then you have to bear the loss

i repeat if you want to buy gift cards and you do not want your account to be locked.please go directly to amazon or eBay and pay with your personal debit info and buy those cards

and to sellers please no matter what or how if the persons profile was registered since 1900 please do not send send your whole big cards.send it bit by bit and after he pays you send another..no trust or friends in business or go to paxful or local bitcoins or coin cola and sell your gift cards directly

a word is enough for the a slow man....TRUST NO ONE

read below

https://www.nairaland.com/5330308/sinebaba-trying-cheat-scam-me

https://www.nairaland.com/4794324/dont-deal-sirlop-08068205701-he/4#72324148
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7137#78701899
I pity you scammers. You sell hacked funds and still expect maximum profit. The saintulot u mentioned his name is unreasonable. I carried out transaction of more than $8k with him. He had access to my account and loaded cards for me even at night and I paid him in the morning. They locked 3 accounts and I took it as my loss. When the locked the 4th account, I was supposed to pay him N25k I was owing him from the card he loaded for me in the night. This is someone that saw what happened and still insisted I paid him the 25k. Unreasonable people like you and Tabbaz took sides with him and I refused to pay the money . I don’t care if my name is on the Useless scammers list compiled by a confused / overzealous Tabbaz whom I have lost regard for. Keep quoting him. I still have more reputation than you. I have done transactions worth millions of naira since then. So f off. I see you are idle

2 Likes

Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

I pity you scammers. You sell hacked funds and still expect maximum profit. The saintulot u mentioned his name is unreasonable. I carried out transaction of more than $8k with him. He had access to my account and loaded cards for me even at night and I paid him in the morning. They locked 3 accounts and I took it as my loss. When the locked the 4th account, I was supposed to pay him N25k I was owing him from the card he loaded for me in the night. This is someone that saw what happened and still insisted I paid him the 25k. Unreasonable people like you and Tabbaz took sides with him and I refused to pay the money . I don’t care if my name is on the Useless scammers list composed by a confused Tabbaz who I have lost regard for. Keep quoting him. I still have more reputation than you. I have done transactions worth millions of naira since then. So f off. I see you are idle

you are a kid...hacked gift cards don't have receipts..are you this dull?why can you buy directly from amazon??answer...why do you buy from third parties??why not buy directly from amazon to do your shopping for people.you are a scammer boy..if you can answer this question i would know you are not a scammer

why do you buy gift cards from third parties??why dont you buy directly from amazon at 365/$1...but no you want to buy at 200/$1..ole!

i repeat hacked funds don't have receipts..most are gotten with cash or debit card

lastly there's what we call [b]activation receipt [/b]for gift cards..HACKED FUNDS DO NOT HAVE THEM
Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by sirlop(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
datingman:

you are a kid...hacked gift cards don't have receipts..are you this dull?why can you buy directly from amazon??answer...why do you buy from third parties??why not buy directly from amazon to do your shopping for people.you are a scammer boy..if you can answer this question i would know you are not a scammer

why do you buy gift cards from third parties??why dont you buy directly from amazon at 365/$1...but no you want to buy at 200/$1..ole!

i repeat hacked funds don't have receipts..most are gotten with cash or debit card

lastly there's what we call [b]activation receipt [/b]for gift cards..HACKED FUNDS DO NOT HAVE THEM
Who is the kid here? Me who is an established contractor/Structural Engineer or you that has resorted to scamming people? A lazy mans approach to life. You better turn a new leaf. Please grow up bro
Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
sirlop:

Who is the kid here? Me who is an established contractor/Structural Engineer or you that has resorted to scamming people? A lazy mans approach to life. You better turn a new leaf. Please grow up bro

structural engineer with his name on scammers list..lol..liar even me i am a pilot.look..you refused to answer the question

WHY DO YOU BUY GIFT CARDS FROM THIRD PARTIES??

WHY DO YOU NOT BUY DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON?

SEE SCAMMER ALWAYS BUYING CARDS FROM THIRD PARTY TO SHOP FOR PEOPLE.

tricktural engineer looking for cheap data..lol and cries when they refused to sell him..LOL..why cant you buy data directly from MTN,AIRTEL..no you want cheap just like amazon gift cards

1 Like

Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by Nostradamus: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
This guy mean am ooo.

Scanners too much for obodo nairaland sha.
Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by Tabbaz(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Dominique, mynd44, puskin, remember I once moved a motion that the trading of gift cards should be banned on nairaland. But as expected, people that benefits from this trade will definitely go against it banning. It's like taking away their food from the table.

Now, since we all know that both the sellers and buyers of gift cards know that the card is not genuinely sourced(abi who will buy a card at 360 and sell at 250 average?). may I suggest this, please.

I think we should not meditate on any trade that has to do with gift cards. Both sellers and buyers should sort themselves outside the forum

I so submit.

P.S. If anyone would like to go against this suggestion, kindly come up with a genuine reason backed with fact and figure
Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by sammirano: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Gift card is all shades of red. But who no like awoof? Therefore in this regard, I support that buyer bear the brunt, they know the risk and the possible return.
Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by sirlop(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Tabbaz:
Dominique, mynd44, puskin, remember I once moved a motion that the trading of gift cards should be banned on nairaland. But as expected, people that benefits from this trade will definitely go against it banning. It's like taking away their food from the table.

Now, since we all know that both the sellers and buyers of gift cards know that the card is not genuinely sourced(abi who will buy a card at 360 and sell at 250 average?). may I suggest this, please.

I think we should not meditate on any trade that has to do with gift cards. Both sellers and buyers should sort themselves outside the forum

I so submit.

P.S. If anyone would like to go against this suggestion, kindly come up with a genuine reason backed with fact and figure
Hypocrisy. You labeled me a scammer cos of same gift card. Have I scammed you or your father before?

1 Like

Re: Gift Card Rules And Regulations From 3rd Parties-must Read by Bombiday(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
As much as gift cards are risky and the buyers bear the risk, the truth is that sellers sometimes are the cause of the problems. Some people obtain giftcards and sell and afterwards go back to complain that the card was reported used or invalid and then the original buyer of the card files a complaint to the giftcard provider(eBay, amazon etc) about the card being invalid or whatever complaint which makes the provider flag that card which in turn leads to the account being locked.
They say there's honour among thieves but everybody here is just trying to make a quick buck at the detriment of others so you have to fight for what's yours. Even when being honest and transparent, you have to be careful about how you deal with the next person.

(1) (Reply)

Make Atleast 15,000 Weekly On Your Mobile Phone / How Do I Meet This Dangote Guy? / Are Hair And Cosmetic Products Contraband In Nija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.