Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,533 members, 7,905,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pls What Is Wrong With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is Wrong With Me. (677 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have had many encounters with some guys.
I will just be on my own oo.
And one guy will pass me and whisper in my ear saying "" sweet breast ""
I recently had an encounter with another guy and he just said something like sexy or pretty I just can't remember.
But am worried I don't know what is on my body that is attracting this perverts to me.
Am sacred. I don't want to be raped. Or kidnapped.
Or be taken by any kind of ritualist.
I know it is not my portion in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Pls what is the reason for this approach towards me?.
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by Kkzy90(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sweet breast you got there my dear .
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by SaucyBenks(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
aseosa:
I have had many encounters with some guys.
I will just be on my own oo.
And one guy will pass me and whisper in my ear saying "" sweet breast ""
I recently had an encounter with another guy and he just said something like sexy or pretty I just can't remember.
But am worried I don't know what is on my body that is attracting this perverts to me.
Am sacred. I don't want to be raped. Or kidnapped.
Or be taken by any kind of ritualist.
I know it is not my portion in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Pls what is the reason for this approach towards me?.
once I heard sweet breast, I quickly rush go your profile but I ended up disappointed.. angry

Young lady, every guy is a pervert just like every lady is promiscuous.... Only difference is some of us know how to control it

#HardTruth

Lastly, you should be glad you see someone who compliments you, think and be grateful. Do you think there are guys who would say such to this kind of females

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by bizza45: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
paddy na ur dressing dey attract all these attention .. if u don't want indecent attraction, stop dressing indecently
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dress like this . Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Your sweet breast I guess... But Op why you com dey ask us now?? cheesy
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by VicYo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
me sef rush go check this clerk like a thing picture... seriously be glad i can say that to you..! not for ritualist or kidnap but the imagination of how sweet to handle you on bed or suck that tits
Re: Pls What Is Wrong With Me. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
every guy now will be rushing to her profile to look for da breast

(1) (Reply)

What men around The World Like / What Does A Woman Want? / Romantic Bear Pink Lips Peel Off Mask, Have Your Dream Lips In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.