Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

#bbnaija: Jeff "I Hope And I Pray Omashola Wins" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Jeff "I Hope And I Pray Omashola Wins" (14817 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff "I Hope And I Pray Omashola Wins" by taiwolomo1: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2019
ekiyor3:

Omashola had the highest vote.
I guess you didn't read the thread.
If they wanted to evict two housemates, Tacha , Tacha , Tacha would have said goodbye to the house
oga he ddnt....mike had the highest , followed my tasha then shola

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff "I Hope And I Pray Omashola Wins" by Miscellaneous(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2019
ekiyor3:

Omashola had the highest vote.
I guess you didn't read the thread.
If they wanted to evict two housemates, Tacha , Tacha , Tacha would have said goodbye to the house
No. Mike had the highest, followed by tacha, followed by omoshola then followed by jeff.

I guess you didn't watch the live eviction ... ask around

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jeff "I Hope And I Pray Omashola Wins" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
I would av loved this show if only I know what exactly qualifies them for eviction, non eviction and emerging a winner?? What is their real aim..

I mean aim gan gan !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At Big Brother Naija Audition Last Year / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) / Mbc Action On Nilesat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.