Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

Doppelganger: Rihanna Discovers Her Mini Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doppelganger: Rihanna Discovers Her Mini Me (470 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death / Denrele Meets And Poses With His Doppelganger / Meet Simi's Doppelganger, A Student Of Unizik. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doppelganger: Rihanna Discovers Her Mini Me by Favyneme: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
The star singer, posted a picture on her page and captioned it 'almost dropped my phone. How?'.

The picture she posted was a little girl about 7 years and looks like her. One might think this was her childhood picture or even her own child.

The name of the little girl is Ala'a Baytops, her mother is Bria Baytops from Roanoke, Virginia.

The said girl wants to be a model too.

see the picture here

see more at https://favytalk..com/2019/08/doppelganger-rihanna-discovers-her-mini.html?m=1

cc. lalasticlala Mynd44 fynestboi

what do you think?

Re: Doppelganger: Rihanna Discovers Her Mini Me by cenaman(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
and how can a resemblance become news? eh op

(1) (Reply)

What I Disliked About My Body – Tonto Dikeh / Mercy Johnson And Hubby Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Their 8th Year Wedding Anni / Producer Demanded 7 Days $ex For A Movie Role – Chesan Nze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.