Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Help On How To Learn Flash Animation Web Designer Within Lagos. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help On How To Learn Flash Animation Web Designer Within Lagos. (1089 Views)

I Need Who Will Design A Logo For Me With Flash Animation Stuff I Will Pay.. / Graphics Designer And Flash Animation Designer Urgently Needed / Flash Animation Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Learn Flash Animation Web Designer Within Lagos. by Wevents: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
help on how to learn flash Animation web designer within lagos orile or surulere precisely.
Re: Help On How To Learn Flash Animation Web Designer Within Lagos. by govnor: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2010
Learning flash goes beyond the classroom. The truth is this, when you learn how to use all the tools and writing
the action scripts there would be only ONE MORE challenge. You! Why?

How creative are you? Can you think deep and bring your creativity into reality. It takes
lots of practice, patience and inspiration to become a unique flash designer.

Once you can conceptualize and draft a good storyboard, then flash will be your slave.
Also, you need to spend more time brainstorming, story-boarding and putting your elements
together.

However, opening your application and trying to work from your head will frustrate your
enthusiasm. This is capable of destroying your interest and motivation in becoming
a flash designer. Get online and search for tutorials. You can also dash to Ikeja
and buy instructor led video tutorials. Start with FLASH 8. Its easier before
jumping into the CS SERIES. Or Get someone who is a professional in the trade
and tell him to teach you. Though you'll pay through your nose, but you 'll gain
and your dream would be actualized. There are only few good schools in Lagos
that you train and transform you into a web or flash expert.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread / Multimedia Solutions And Training / Looking For A Photoshop And 3d Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.