Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,192 members, 7,932,050 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father (1309 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by landforeast(m): 4:30am On Aug 06, 2019
I remember those days when I will listen to my president and have hope that a very bright future is by the corner. Right now all we have is a president whose thinking is all about cows. May God help us in this Country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by mimimile93: 4:41am On Aug 06, 2019
landforeast:
I remember those days when I will listen to my president and have hope that a very bright future is by the corner. Right now all we have is a president whose thinking is all about cows. May God help us in this Country.

A father of looters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Chukwurah003: 4:56am On Aug 06, 2019
See this clown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Kingosytex(m): 5:21am On Aug 06, 2019
mimimile93:

A father of looters
I think you are right, but buhari is both a father of looters and killers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by eagleae7(m): 6:08am On Aug 06, 2019
This next level will be sweet eeeeh...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by helinues: 6:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Too soft handed father you mean?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

So where has the hard handed father gotten us to?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by helinues: 6:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Esseite:

So where has the hard handed father gotten us to?

No explanations can change you guys mind.. So no need of epistles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by orion7: 6:50am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

No explanations can change you guys mind.. So no need of ep0istles
customs. police. still kill and take bribes.

if you youruba people re truthful to yourselves you will see nothing has changed. rather things went from bad to worse

appointing ogbeh to take over from Akin

appointing fashola to take over from mike

even pdp as bad as they wer appointed technocrats

apc is my paddy paddy. or is it not the same ngige and co he brought again?

not even talking about service chiefs which 're from one section of nigeria o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by oyin44: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin puppet
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by helinues: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2019
orion7:
customs. police. still kill and take bribes.

if you youruba people truthful to yourselves you will see nothing has changed. rather things went from bad to worse

appointing ogbeh to take over from Akin

appointing fashola to take over from mike

even pdp as bad as they wer applongrd technocrats

apc is my paddy paddy. or is it not the same ngige and co he brought again?

not even taking about service chiefs which 're from one section of nigeria o

Like I said no need of epistles cos you guys had already made up your minds not to see anything good in this present government.. Not even a single commendation.. You mean they are 100% useless?

Same Yoruba people who are not up to 60% that voted for this government are still the one leading the revolution.. It simply means they (Yoruba) care about the progress of the nation.

'When people say they can't see anything good in you, just hug them cos life can be difficult for a blind man'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by orion7: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

Like I said no need of epistles cos you guys had already made up your mind not to see anything good in this present government.. Not even a single commendations.. You mean they are 100% useless?

When people say they can't see anything good in you, just hug them cos life can be difficult for a blind man
I see poverty. u.n just rated nigeria as 01

fulani killers everwhere. I can't even drive in peace. scared when my wife and kids move about.

ok you that see the good shining things.
tell me 3 things you see
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by helinues: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2019
orion7:
I see poverty. u.n just rated nigeria as 01

fulani killers everwhere. I can't even drive in peace. scared when my wife and kids move about.

ok you that see the good shining things.
tell me 3 things you see

Only a lazy man blame his misfortunes on others.. To my own best of knowledge, whether past or present government, none of them have ever been Responsible or let me say provide the basic needs for her citizens. It did not start yesterday..

Life is too real than all those fairy tale.. Politicians have never made up their minds to deliver what they are elected for.. That's a fact..

Apc, Pdp, Or whatever, as long their general names remain POLITICIANS, expect little development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Ineffectual buffoon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2019
mimimile93:

A father of looters
But you were all happy then, today you have a father of both looters and killers in charge.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by orion7: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

Only a lazy man blame his misfortunes on others.. To my own best of knowledge, whether past or present government, none of them have ever been Responsible or let me say provide the basic needs for her citizens. It did not start yesterday..

Life is too real than all those fairy tale.. Politicians have never made up their minds to deliver what they are elected for.. That's a fact..

Apc, Pdp, Or whatever, as long their general names remain POLITICIANS, expect little development
typical of you people. when the narrative of buhari being the anti curroption csar, deiverer of nigeria, bringer of electricity, and saviour of the world, isn't sticking. You quickly reverse back to "pdp and Apc na desame"

stop deceiving yourself. pdp and Apc 're not the the same. I have never ever campaigned for Jonathan govt
but he is miles ahead of buhari. Jonathan allowed many people steal 20 billion dollars. buhari allowed a few hush hush people to steal 20 billion dollars. isn't it the same amount that was lost?

can you honestly ask your sef why the former sfg lawal hasn't been taken to court ?

BUHARIS ineptitude stinks to the high heavens. stop comparing him to Jonathan. He is more stupid and ineffectual than the former

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Ineffectual buffoon
But you were all happy. Your family members were happy too. Today, you and your family members are afraid of what might befall you even while inside your bedroom.

A sadist is in power. A killer is in charge. A lifeless Sudanese is in charge.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Tell that to afonjas that chased him out office. No one should ever pity these afonjas, suffering everybody for their foolish decision out of hatred for the Igbos.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by orion7: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Ineffectual buffoon
buhari is the real ineffectual buffoon. cum Ruga maestro.

only zombies support him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by EricBloodAxe: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by helinues: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2019
orion7:
typical of you people. when the narrative of buhari being the anti curroption csar, deiverer of nigeria, bringer of electricity, and saviour of the world, isn't sticking. You quickly reverse back to "pdp and Apc na desame"

stop deceiving yourself. pdp and Apc 're not the the same. I have never ever campaigned for Jonathan govt
but he is miles ahead of buhari. Jonathan allowed many people steal 20 billion dollars. buhari allowed a few hush hush people to steal 20 billion dollars. isn't it the same amount that was lost?

can you honestly ask your sef why the former sfg lawal hasn't been taken to court ?

BUHARIS ineptitude stinks to the high heavens. stop comparing him to Jonathan. He is more stupid and ineffectual than the former

Enough said.. Have a wonderful day sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Chukwurah003:
See this clown
If buhari didn't get the opportunity to be president, almajiri would have taken up arms against you in a most gruesome way.

Thank God buhari was helped to power and has cleared our doubts.

Breeze Don blow, fowl yansh...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by bencr7: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2019
mimimile93:

A father of looters
than buhari is all (looter,killer,wicked and zombie)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:
Goodluck Jonathan was a leader that came ahead of his time. You people deserve leaders like the bitter supremacist in Aso rock whose Islamic body odour has attracted condemned fulani criminals from the Sahel region to Nigeria armed with a jihadist agenda.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by helinues: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2019
Gandollaar:
Goodluck Jonathan was a leader that came ahead of his time. You people deserve leaders like the bitter supremacist in Aso rock whose Islamic body odour has attracted condemned fulani criminals from the Sahel region to Nigeria armed with a jihadist agenda.

But Na you people dey laments more bitterly now.. Or
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

No explanations can change you guys mind.. So no need of epistles
You all who wanted to die for buhari here prior 2015 have abadoned him because he became too difficult to defend for his numerous gaffes. In fact you lots were bewildered to see a single human so daft. Not that you didn't know abinitio that he had nothing to offer anyway, but Mehn, his level of stupidity was follow come..

Those that didn't abandon him changed monikers.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

Hide your potato face in shame Bawaa. So after decieving people by campaigning for the killing machine, you now want to siddon look? Until you have a taste of the darkness buhari represents, you can't walk away.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by helinues: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hide your potato face in shame Bawaa. So after decieving people by campaigning for the killing machine, you now want to siddon look? Until you have a taste of the darkness buhari represents, you can't walk away.

By the time hungry wire your head wella, you will go and look for a job instead of quoting me upandan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

But Na you people dey laments more bitterly now.. Or
So it means because you have been programmed to lick your wound silently in the face of death confronting you daily. My people are no longer safe even in their father land with fulanis on a raping, kidnapping and killing spree. Why won't my people cry?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Father by Gandollaar(f): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:

By the time hungry wire your head wella, you will go and look for a job instead of quoting me upandan
Come let me feed you sweetheart. Feeding an extra mouth won't break me. Thank God food is not one of the problems.

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Rough Handled By The DSS In Court (video + Photo) / Tears Of Joy As The Lion Himself Unites Separated Family In Grand Style / Inside Politics: Tinubu, Atiku Held Each Other’s Hands At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.