Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,526 members, 7,929,707 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Very Shocking.........i Was Forced To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case Busola Da - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Shocking.........i Was Forced To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case Busola Da (475 Views)

Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / Shocking: I Saw Her In My Dream And Then Met Her In Real Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Shocking.........i Was Forced To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case Busola Da by Josfeg(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzyH0BJENxc
This is a must see story............
Re: Very Shocking.........i Was Forced To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case Busola Da by nasoeb: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2019
R
Re: Very Shocking.........i Was Forced To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case Busola Da by futuregovernor: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Nonsence

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sprays Man Millions While He Is Asleep See What Happened Next / For Men Who Wish To Quit Masturbation / 12 Ways To Identify The Right Person To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.