Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat (40138 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by naijaboy756: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2019
catherina02:
winning
stop the fraud
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Jaynom(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
she ruined herself by asking for money
HER MONEY!

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by NickiSlay(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
Dude she lent him 4million.Y'all always quick to chastise females

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Flier: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Women are very dangerious,they don’t clear chats unlike men and that is why I can never send you a voice message
Was trying to confuse my ex,to my surprise she sent me a chat of 3 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by naijaboy756: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
catherina02:
winning
stop the fraud
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Mummymahdi(f): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:

U mean asking her own money

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by naijaboy756: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2019
marthaadaa:
Always Ubi �‍♀️
this one wey you don put God inside
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Ekakamba: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
There's truth in this but the stereotyping ain't proper. cool
LANDLORD72:
The problem of now a day relationship

WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE BY Oluwa Nolly.

1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..

3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...

MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies you can Bite off my Head. Im done...: Respect to all the good women
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by AngelicBeing: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Your mind thinks fast, through their conversation one can see that this woman was the one flocking and disturbing ubi before ubi decided to give her want she wants, ubi na correct bad boy he doesn't have time for emotional stuff, he must be a beast in bed. Sandra statement of having nothing to do with ubi again is obviously a lie, if ubi tries her again, she will still open her legs for him.
Meaning you can unfuc..k, what has been fúçke.d before, right shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by netflicks(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Kudos to that nigga that will F and still get paid... grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by IceColdVeins(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
God see as bet9ja re.tards just spoil this interesting thread

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Toscarel: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
ladies since the beginning have always felt since the beginning that pregnancy is a way of trapping a guy, end if the day its yourself you are doing

some would even discourage you from using protection all in the name of it causing irritations
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
Why exactly do I hear more about Ubi than Buhari or Osibanjo?... Did he receive a ministerial nomination?...

In case y'all think he has done something legendary or what no one else has done, Tuface, Wizkid, and Shina Peters say hi... Even Fela winks from the great beyond.

Imagine a 4th baby mama trying to attain celebrity status via a failed music promoter... na wa o. undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Omudia11: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Some of you never failed to show your ignorance. So she shouldn't ask for her own she lent him? Na wa.
anthonyuncle:

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Omudia11: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Please what part of the post did you deduce that from? Is comprehension so difficult for you?
daddytime:
Mtcheeeew....

Stupid geh wey dey wan use money tie man down....
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by hush15: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Omihanifa:
cheesy ubi nah bad guy o undecided when babe asked for her ₦8million baba sharply dey send am his dick picture asking her if "she wants some "

that ubi sef na IndecentStar. his dick must be massive

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by tomju(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2019
Pappyto:
Two desperate bloggers can compose these rubbish abeggi.
Compose Wetin? For what purpose? Like them compose COZA too abi?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Mateen1000: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Pappyto:
Two desperate bloggers can compose these rubbish abeggi.
Even one blogger
All needed is just 2 androids
Awon Werey blogger blogger

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Mateen1000: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2019
tomju:

Compose Wetin? For what purpose? Like them compose COZA too abi?
U be Ode, U fit believe anything
So for ur mind, Na Ubi Franklin she go use save his name and also Na she go Screenshot and send to person wey post am abi, Plus the phone wey den use look infinix or Tecno sef grin Ur IQ is very low and e dey pain me for most people wey believe this shit

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Dobson43: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2019
LANDLORD72:
The problem of now a day relationship

WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE BY Oluwa Nolly.

1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..

3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...

MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies you can Bite off my Head. Im done...: Respect to all the good women

this got me cracking

spreads legs like frozen chicken
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by LANDLORD72: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Dobson43:

this got me cracking

spreads legs like frozen chicken
Hahaha is that not correct
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by tomju(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Mateen1000:

U be Ode, U fit believe anything
So for ur mind, Na Ubi Franklin she go use save his name and also Na she go Screenshot and send to person wey post am abi, Plus the phone wey den use look infinix or Tecno sef grin Ur IQ is very low and e dey pain me for most people wey believe this shit

You called me Ode. Also said my IQ is low. What I've achieved in life, you can never near it. Besides, I'm not from the gutters! My training is sound. Hence, I will not be dragged into that lunatic fringe with you. I know Ubi personally , one on one, but that's not the issue. I pray you get my drift otherwise begin find interpreter.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by lielbree: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
is it that you guys can't read to comprehend or u just can't believe that a woman can make money

He is owing her 8m! Not because of pregnancy!

She never asked him for a dine for her child.

Ubi is such an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Isoduwa(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kennitrust:
That's their business
And I got my own to face.

How come nobody saw your problem on Nairaland

Personally i don't think you have problem �
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by TSRC: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Useless girls.
na dem full outside now. Everywhere you go, pregnant and single mothers that have never been married before.
Spreading legs like antenna.

Where is that guy that was complaining of no girlfriend.?
Just get a good job and look responsible.
You go fucckk and impregnate ladies tire.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by mixta140: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Smiles cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by radiolover(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Their problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment In Nollywood: Myth Or Reality? Actresses/Producers Speak Out / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.