Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat (40151 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by PapaAdanna: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Your mind thinks fast, through their conversation one can see that this woman was the one flocking and disturbing ubi before ubi decided to give her want she wants, ubi na correct bad boy he doesn't have time for emotional stuff, he must be a beast in bed. Sandra statement of having nothing to do with ubi again is obviously a lie, if ubi tries her again, she will still open her legs for him.

Clap for urself...

U are already in conclusion.

Judge finidi!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by TSRC: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
NickiSlay:
Dude she lent him 4million.Y'all always quick to chastise females
No.she is angry.that an absentee baby Daddy of three other pregnant women rejected her own baby too.

That is the reason for the.bitterness. When he was hanging her legs on the wall, she didn't ask for her money.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Exodora: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Your mind thinks fast, through their conversation one can see that this woman was the one flocking and disturbing ubi before ubi decided to give her want she wants, ubi na correct bad boy he doesn't have time for emotional stuff, he must be a beast in bed. Sandra statement of having nothing to do with ubi again is obviously a lie, if ubi tries her again, she will still open her legs for him.

My friend shut your fu#cking month up.
You hatred for women will only drain your brain.
Let's wait until Sandra accept him then , because carry gold for body abi him Net worth anything .
If I may ask what is the color of his currency cause the last time I checked he is broke as in broke .
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Exodora: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheeeew....

Stupid geh wey dey wan use money tie man down....

Tie him down as in how , even before they started having problem she has already started asking for her money . So when you say tie him down you need to elaborate .
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Exodora: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
she ruined herself by asking for money

I bet you didn't comprehend what you just read, did you?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by danthamccoy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
Her own money that she lent him oga.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Femeto: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Their business next.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by LaIabobo: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Omihanifa:
cheesy ubi nah bad guy o undecided when babe asked for her ₦8million baba sharply dey send am his dick picture asking her if "she wants some "

Guy don't you use WhatsApp??...
It was the girl that sent the picture and he replied "you want some"

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Exodora: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gossips and liars deserved to be cursed because they have been the ruin of many people who were minding their own business. Many have had their lives ruined and have driven from their homes because of people #Social Media# who meddled in their business.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Spain007(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:

Wetin u expect from Ubi that never smoke nor drink alcohol....all he's good at na being beast on bed bro
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by lukency(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Their cup of tea.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mbaise woman, if you know you know.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by CanadianNaija: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:

Asking for her money...she borrowed him 8 million, that he refused to pay back. Oga was using sex to confuse her, she called him out some months ago when nes leaked that she was pregnant.

lol..i can't believe i know this crap.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by gladisa7: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
this ubi iz u3iless! if him like skin to skin with everything in skirt him no fit pull out when him don dey come?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by TSRC: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
gladisa7:
this ubi iz u3iless! if him like skin to skin with everything in skirt him no fit pull out when him don dey come?
Another girl go soon collect making it number five, so you would realise it is not ubi's fault.

na the ladies dey carry am come meet am for house.

I don't know what they see in him.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by gladisa7: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:

Another girl go soon collect making it number five, so you would realise it is not ubi's fault.

na the ladies dey carry am come meet am for house.

I don't know what they see in him.

grin

He has money and guys from his region are naturally endowed!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by TSRC: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
gladisa7:

grin

He has money and guys from his region are naturally endowed!
I think he looks responsible and with a decent business on paper.
Like an elite bachelor.

That is why the Ladies want to have his baby the first Chance they get.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by gladisa7: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:

I think he looks responsible and with a decent business on paper.
Like an elite bachelor.

That is why the Ladies want to have his baby the first Chance they get.

desperate ladies you mean? grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by TSRC: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
gladisa7:

desperate ladies you mean? grin
How many Ladies are nor desperate when they see a ready made man, especially at a certain age?

There is a level you would upgrade yourself to, and all the Ladies you meet would be desperate for you.

My now married uncle is an example. When he was single many many years ago, all the Ladies he brought to his House were always playing wifely duties.
He is a senior manager at Nestlé.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok na.

Greetings Guys, If you can ride or you know guys that can ride motor cycle or Keke Marwa. Please get as many as you can to enlist in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.

Riders not limited to only Lagos.

The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and other customers.

Forward their details as listed below to 08157004196.

*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:

*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* (non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday *negotiable* (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport incentive for coming and some amount of money when you are taken.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by meobizy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
How does this concern me seriously? Many bastards are born daily. This child is no different.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat by Bumieo: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C In Breath-taking Photos / Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone / Rosaline Meurer Stuns In Tight Blue Jeans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.