Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,557 members, 7,917,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:30 PM

Bbnaija: How Seyi Told Venita He Has Developed Feelings For Tacha – Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: How Seyi Told Venita He Has Developed Feelings For Tacha – Details (782 Views)

How Mercy Eke Allegedly Broke Up With Ike Because Of Nengi And Tacha (details)* / Watch How Seyi Tinubu Slapped CDQ At Davido's Mansion (full Video) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Seyi Told Venita He Has Developed Feelings For Tacha – Details by Izombe: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
There is drama currently brewing between two of the Big Brother Naija housemates, Tacha and Seyi. The two are having some time apart in the house and it has become noticeable to the others in the house and fans as well.

Recall that on Monday, August 5, after Seyi had emerged as HoH for the week, he had chosen Esther to be his roommate instead of Tacha as most people thought. This is the same lady that fought for him or tried to calm him down often in the house whenever he had issues with other housemates. It was shocking to say the least

Full details:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/07/bbnaija-how-seyi-told-venita-he-has-developed-feelings-for-tacha-details/

(1) (Reply)

“I want to dance Soapy" - Crying toddler says. VIDEO / If I Blocked You, I Have Blocked Your Entire Destiny – Toyin Lawani Blows Hot / The Most Popular Chef In The World. Ronaldo & Messi Visits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.