Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,735 members, 7,908,868 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Businesses To Start As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Businesses To Start As A Corper (326 Views)

Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses To Start As A Corper by Jitesblog001(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
So you may be wondering what to do, or the businesses you can start as a Nigerian corper to make money during your 1 year of serving Nigeria. Trust me your #19500 won't be enough to feed you.. not to talk of using it for other stuffs. So am going to be telling you about some businesses you can start as a corper. Both online and offline.

1. Mini importation

You can import anything and sell to your colleagues around you. You will easily sell fast. Don't ask me how you can import.. But i can give you someone's number that can help you with that.

2. Start a blog for Corpers

Yes.. this will kind of take time before you start receiving cash because you will have to wait for adsense to start paying you... and you'll need cash about 25-30k to start.. and blogging is a life something. You'll be paid in dollars for life. I can help you with this.

3. Monetize your gift

I believe we all know how to do one or two things, most people can make your face up for Africa, others can sing, some are good with baking... name it.. Sell to those that don't know how to do what you know how to do.. Life is not hard

4. Become a Vlogger

Not a blogger but a vlogger. You can vlog about all the activities happening in your camp or where you will be posted to. It's just to open a youtube channel which is 100% free and make your videos, you don't really need to be a pro in editing to make this work.

5. Wash clothes

Sound ugly.. but you go make better bar. Wash clothes for the Lazy one's... If I were a corper, and i know of someone that washes, oga I nor go dey wash my clothes myself, I don't like it, it leave injuries on my hand because they are soft. So there are a lot of people that are like me there.. Make money on top their head.

I hope this helps someone out there... don't goan be looking for one rich guy or lady to attach yourself to.. be your own boss.. Thank you...

And please don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: Businesses To Start As A Corper by Davepraiz96(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Businesses To Start As A Corper by timaji2003: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2019
I can also introduce you to online business.Do you want to know more? WhatsApp 08136330611.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Batch C NYSC Online Regitration At Abeokuta /obada And Its Environs / The Management Of NYSC Confirms The Abduction Of Corps Members By Hoodlums / Cisco Cybersecurity SAED - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.