Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells (27862 Views)

Scientists Say They Can Cut HIV Out Of Cells Using Crispr Gene-editing Technolog / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / How To Use The Leaves Of Soursop To Kill Cancer Cells (1000 Times Stronger Than) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by closearms(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
chrisxxx:
Muslims this is another product from the people u too hate. can u keep off this?
poeple like you are the problem of the world ... and who told you that all the tribes of the isrealite were the subject of hate as you were made to believe .. ...
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by CHIGIM: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
chrisxxx:

I only sabi find trouble. Nothing more. Dont take it personal.
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by chiefobdk(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Good. But not good enough. What happens when the cancer comes back? And in different places?

The real cure and treatment for cancer cannot be patented that's why they are not talking about it.

Did you read,, the cancer cell will be freezed it will die and the body will dispose it tge way it dispose dead cells
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Halo22: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
A very good development,this is the revolution that we await for long. Nigeria should look up to Israel.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by kurlz(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
omophunky:
The final judgment day for cancer is fast coming faster than I thought...

Hope it also works for fibroids
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by pacespot(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good innovation for mankind, but why are people turning this into a religious war?
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by ElsonMorali: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
chiefobdk:

Did you read,, the cancer cell will be freezed it will die and the body will dispose it tge way it dispose dead cells

Still doesn't solve the problem of recurrence, does it?
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by princfred(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Still doesn't solve the problem of recurrence, does it?
Refreezing should take care of reoccurrence.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Bamangan: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice one
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by ElsonMorali: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
princfred:
Refreezing should take care of reoccurrence.

So like I said in my original post, it's good, but not good enough. Besides what are the side effects of the procedure? Because you can be sure there will be side effects.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Makaveli1166(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
daroz:
What has the Arabs and the general Muslim world contributed to humanity apart from their religious catastrophe?

I want to know please.

They are only good at marrying plenty underage wives , breeding like rats while hating Israel and the rest of the world.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by chrisxxx(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
closearms:
poeple like you are the problem of the world ... and who told you that all the tribes of the isrealite were the subject of hate as you were made to believe .. ...
Which tribe of Israel is exempted from Islam hatref?
Secondly what was the offense of the one you hate?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by megareal: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
I have been curing cancer in Nigeria but Nobody knows
How?
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by LLMG: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
The Bible already made that clear, so you don't need to worry just focus on yourself, because they will surely be saved. The word of God never fails.
Mccullum:

Must you relate all things with religion, do you think that every body in Israel are Christians?

May be you don't know that majority of the Israelis are Jewish follow by Muslims then Christians and other faiths ,

Stop displaying your fanaticism on internet.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by LLMG: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Since you know this much can you please tell us what is the right way.
kmcutez:

Islam and Christianity were created by the Roman Catholic Church(The great Dragon aka the Beast). No difference. God said in the Old Testament that you guys will worship false gods, “My people will be Worshippers of Stone (Islam) and Worshippers of Wood (Christianity).” You better repent and tell God to show you the right way, if not you will end up in hell. I guess the joke is on you. Lolz.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Brownish24(f): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
slapandfall:
This is revolutionary.. God let this solution spread across the world.

Cancer has really taken so many many lifes and many families have been wounded by loss of loved ones from Cancer.

Thank you Jesus
.Hmm, I lost my aunty through this stupid cancer around last two months leaving small kids behind.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
LLMG:
Since you know this much can you please tell us what is the right way.

I myself am Yahweh; and besides me there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11

I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me Isaiah 45:5

Just 2 scriptures to help out, but I don’t think you will understand them.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by inyenejo(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2019
God bless Israel
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Firebomber: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2019
babaireti:

But they hate christians with passion ,or you dont know we have more Muslims in Israel than Christians,so who hate who?

Lol, they hate Christian but they never start shouting death to Christians the way your headslaming brothers are shouting death to Israel...
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Firebomber: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2019
DelphiOracle:
they are the father of algebra

Still living on past glory as usual. Lol
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Firebomber: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Theye contributed and developed computer using the binary coding system of Algebra.
Developed the first university in the world that served as the foundation for all technology today just Google it before u argue.
Bed rock of medicine

Lol. Dummy is what you are, they don't develop computer.. Even Arab didn't invent the number zero(0) so how did they develop computer using binary code.lol.. So you mean before Islam, there is no medicine? Last I check history of medicine start from India( Hindus country). Lol

1 Like

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by LLMG: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Matthew 1 vs 23, Isaiah 9 vs 6, Romans 5 vs 8, Rev 1 vs 17-18, 2nd Peter 1 vs 1, John 1 vs 1-3, Colossians 1 vs 16, 2 vs 9, John 8 vs 24 and 58, 14 vs 9-11, 1st Timothy 2 vs 3, Rev 1 vs 8, 22 vs 13 and 16.These are just but a few please study with understanding. Thanks and have a nice day.
kmcutez:

I myself am Yahweh; and besides me there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11

I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me Isaiah 45:5

Just 2 scriptures to help out, but I don’t think you will understand them.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2019
LLMG:
Matthew 1 vs 23, Isaiah 9 vs 6, Romans 5 vs 8, Rev 1 vs 17-18, 2nd Peter 1 vs 1, John 1 vs 1-3, Colossians 1 vs 16, 2 vs 9, John 8 vs 24 and 58, 14 vs 9-11, 1st Timothy 2 vs 3, Rev 1 vs 8, 22 vs 13 and 16.These are just but a few please study with understanding. Thanks and have a nice day.

Yeah I know. The deception is terrible.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Theye contributed and developed computer using the binary coding system of Algebra.
Developed the first university in the world that served as the foundation for all technology today just Google it before u argue.
Bed rock of medicine

What bullshiit are u peddling

Binary numbers were invented by Hindus in ancient India. Infact more than 90% of mathematics, astronomy , metallurgy , medical knowledge was hindu knowledge which was imported by the islamic arabs.

If u feel like arguing Maybe u should read the books by by arabic Islamic scholars of ancient times where they credited the original source India.

Ibn Tariq and al-Fazari (8th C, Baghdad),

al-Kindi (9th C, Basra),

al-Khwarizmi (9th C. Khiva),

al-Qayarawani (9th C, Maghreb, author of Kitab fi al-hisab al-hindi),

al-Uqlidisi (10th C, Damascus, author of The book of Chapters in Indian Arithmetic),

Ibn-Sina (Avicenna),

Ibn al-Samh (Granada, 11th C, Spain),

al-Nasawi (Khurasan, 11th C, Persia),

al-Beruni (11th C, born Khiva, died Afghanistan),

al-Razi (Teheran),

Ibn-al-Saffar (11th C, Cordoba)

Etc
Etc

They were amongst the many who based their own scientific texts on translations of Indian treatises. The enormous contributions of Indian mathematics , science was generously acknowledged by Arabic and Persian scholars.

Abbasid scholar al-Gaheth wrote: " India is the source of knowledge, thought and insight”. al-Maoudi (956 AD) who travelled in Western India also wrote about the greatness of Indian science. Said al-Andalusi, an 11th C Spanish scholar and court historian was amongst the most enthusiastic in his praise of Indian civilization, and specially remarked on Indian achievements in the sciences and in mathematics.

In ancient times Indian algebra, calculus, trigonometry etc reached Europe through a cycle of translations, traveling from the Arab world to Spain and Sicily, and eventually penetrating all of Europe.

The ancient Arab scholars to their credit were honest and gave credit for their translations to the Hindus in their books but the Europeans who took the work from the Arab translators ignorantly did not credit the original source India and hence the misplaced confusion.

Also Oldest University in the world was in ancient India known as the Nalanda University which the Islamic invaders burnt down.

The oldest school of medicine was in India , infact first plastic surgery was developed there , same techniques was used in WW1 to treat allied soldiers by using surgery info from the ancient Hindu scriptures.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Onlyonebuhari: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
nemesis8u:

What bullshiit are u peddling

Binary numbers were invented by Hindus in ancient India. Infact more than 90% of mathematics, astronomy , metallurgy , medical knowledge was hindu knowledge which was imported by the islamic arabs.

If u feel like arguing Maybe u should read the books by by arabic Islamic scholars of ancient times where they credited the original source India.

Ibn Tariq and al-Fazari (8th C, Baghdad),

al-Kindi (9th C, Basra),

al-Khwarizmi (9th C. Khiva),

al-Qayarawani (9th C, Maghreb, author of Kitab fi al-hisab al-hindi),

al-Uqlidisi (10th C, Damascus, author of The book of Chapters in Indian Arithmetic),

Ibn-Sina (Avicenna),

Ibn al-Samh (Granada, 11th C, Spain),

al-Nasawi (Khurasan, 11th C, Persia),

al-Beruni (11th C, born Khiva, died Afghanistan),

al-Razi (Teheran),

Ibn-al-Saffar (11th C, Cordoba)

Etc
Etc

They were amongst the many who based their own scientific texts on translations of Indian treatises. The enormous contributions of Indian mathematics , science was generously acknowledged by Arabic and Persian scholars.

Abbasid scholar al-Gaheth wrote: " India is the source of knowledge, thought and insight”. al-Maoudi (956 AD) who travelled in Western India also wrote about the greatness of Indian science. Said al-Andalusi, an 11th C Spanish scholar and court historian was amongst the most enthusiastic in his praise of Indian civilization, and specially remarked on Indian achievements in the sciences and in mathematics.

In ancient times Indian algebra, calculus, trigonometry etc reached Europe through a cycle of translations, traveling from the Arab world to Spain and Sicily, and eventually penetrating all of Europe.

The ancient Arab scholars to their credit were honest and gave credit for their translations to the Hindus in their books but the Europeans who took the work from the Arab translators ignorantly did not credit the original source India and hence the misplaced confusion.

Also Oldest University in the world was in ancient India known as the Nalanda University which the Islamic invaders burnt down.

The oldest school of medicine was in India , infact first plastic surgery was developed there , same techniques was used in WW1 to treat allied soldiers by using surgery info from the ancient Hindu scriptures.
he oldest existing, and continually operating educational institution in the world is the University of Karueein, founded in 859 AD in Fez, Morocco. The University of Bologna, Italy, was founded in 1088 and is the oldest one in Europe.
Source: Guinness book of record
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Onlyonebuhari: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol. Dummy is what you are, they don't develop computer.. Even Arab didn't invent the number zero(0) so how did they develop computer using binary code.lol.. So you mean before Islam, there is no medicine? Last I check history of medicine start from India( Hindus country). Lol
he oldest existing, and continually operating educational institution in the world is the University of Karueein, founded in 859 AD in Fez, Morocco. The University of Bologna, Italy, was founded in 1088 and is the oldest one in Europe.
Source; Guinness book of record
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by newdawn2017(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
omophunky:
The final judgment day for cancer is fast coming faster than I thought...
Amen! In d name of Jesus. May sovereign Yahweh be praised.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by DelphiOracle(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Firebomber:

Still living on past glory as usual. Lol
At least they have a glory.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Mystic2019: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Wow! Amazing.
Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by haconjy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

Do you have any idea of the history of the Israeli v Palestinian crisis?

Lemme guess: A big fat no. You just expect the Palestinians to behave like slaves...like you.

Unlike you, slaveboy, their motto is ''Give me freedom, or give me death''.

you are having a big problem.
if you want to learn, come to my Twitter then I will lecture you on Israel and Palestine.

less I forget, am not buharist neither am APC, you don't relate me with cow, or slave but if you are, I wish you a better green grass to eat.
animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.