Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,563 members, 7,905,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells (27912 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / How To Use The Leaves Of Soursop To Kill Cancer Cells (1000 Times Stronger Than) / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by haconjy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

Do you have any idea of the history of the Israeli v Palestinian crisis?

Lemme guess: A big fat no. You just expect the Palestinians to behave like slaves...like you.

Unlike you, slaveboy, their motto is ''Give me freedom, or give me death''.

Rosskiki:

Do you have any idea of the history of the Israeli v Palestinian crisis?

Lemme guess: A big fat no. You just expect the Palestinians to behave like slaves...like you.

Unlike you, slaveboy, their motto is ''Give me freedom, or give me death''.

you are having a big problem.
if you want to learn, come to my Twitter then I will lecture you on Israel and Palestine.

less I forget, am not buharist neither am APC, you don't relate me with cow, or slave but if you are, I wish you a better green grass to eat.
animal

1 Like

Re: Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells by Firebomber: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

he oldest existing, and continually operating educational institution in the world is the University of Karueein, founded in 859 AD in Fez, Morocco. The University of Bologna, Italy, was founded in 1088 and is the oldest one in Europe.
Source; Guinness book of record

Seems you don't understand me.. Am not disputing the fact that you have the first university am only concern about Muslim been the first to create computer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrating One Year Of Abstinence From Sugary Drinks / Why Are Nigerian Nurses Always Rude And Mean? / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.