Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day4 (185 Views)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day11 / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 / 50 Days RCCG 2018 Fasting & Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day4 by evelyngold(f): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
ODAY’S PRAYER FOR DAY 4 (Break by 2 pm) 85.Today, I get rid of any evil contention in my life, in the name of Jesus.
86. Every distance stolen from my life by the enemy, I repossess you, in the name of Jesus.
87. Lord, let the poison in my body die now, in the name of Jesus.
88. Power of delayed blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
89. All graves dug for me, swallow your diggers, in the name of Jesus.
90. Ancient gates blocking my inheritance, break, in the name of Jesus.
91. Evil clouds over my head, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
92. Any curse affecting my brain, break, in the name of Jesus.
93. Fire of affliction, die and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
94. Holy Ghost, explode in my life by signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
95. Evil hands pointed at me, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
96. My Father, by the power that divided the Red Sea, let my problems die, in the name of Jesus.
97. Every river in my place of birth, release my virtues, in the name of Jesus.
98. I scatter every satanic checkpoint mounted against my success, in the name of Jesus.
99. Father, let deliverance take place in my dream today, in the name of Jesus.
100. O Lord, find the dragon in my life and kill it, in the name of Jesus. 101. Every foundation of witchcraft in my family, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
102. Every power holding tight to my instruments of advancement, die, in the name of Jesus.
103. Every operation of darkness in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
104. Every satanic vigil against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
105. Mountain of affliction before me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
106. Every dream of affliction, die, in the name of Jesus.
107. This year shall be one of my best years on earth, in the name of Jesus.
108. This year I shall not labour in vain, in the name of Jesus.
109. As from now, men shall compete to favour me, in the name of Jesus.
110. This year, the Lord will give me water in the wilderness, in Jesus’ name.
111. Network of witchcraft in my place of birth, arranged against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
112. Every power scheming to waste me my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

He Promised To Make The World Convenient To Live! / Jesus Christ Still Loves You; Please Read! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :monday August 26, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.