Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 (1265 Views)

PSG's Idrissa Gueye Causes Stir By Refusing To Wear Jersey Supporting LGBTQ / Aubameyang: Arsenal Confirms Exit, Barca Not Completed Signing Yet / Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by Nollyzonenews: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Brazilian international defender David Luiz has signed for us in a permanent transfer from Chelsea.

The 32-year-old centre back has a wealth of experience and has made 524 club appearances in a career spanning 13 seasons.

Luiz started his career with Vitoria in Brazil, before moving to Portugal where he played for Benfica. He also had two spells with Chelsea and spent two years in France with Paris Saint-Germain, where he played under Unai Emery. He has 56 international appearances for Brazil to his name.

Unai Emery said: "David has huge experience and I look forward to working with him again. He is a well known player and adds to our defensive strength."

David will wear the number 23 shirt.

The transfer is subject to the completion of regulatory processes.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/arsenal-confirms-david-luiz-deal-to-wear-jersey-23/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by arantess: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Arsenal killed this transfer window
Ooh to be a gooner!!

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by nuban07(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Let the season begin!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by nayolight(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
I can't wait.
Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by drips8(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
David luiz: I want to win trophies here

Arsenal:

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by Tharaja(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
COYG

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by Ololanla: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by Timmy301(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
So Luiz snitched Chelsea for the second time grin
He doesn't even believe himself
He chickened out cos of ZOUMA this old man knows lampard is not there for a joke
All the best with the future man

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by kiddoiLL(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
I think Arsenal and Everton had the best transfer window in the EPL

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Up Gunners!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by MisterGrace: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin
Re: Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ghuendozi your elder brother don come join you ooo. Sign Felliani too #AfroFC grin grin grin

Iwobi for sale

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Champions League ‘group Of Death’ Awaits Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City / Ibrahimovic Bully Me And Almost Signed Me Instead - Floretino Perez / Hey Soccer Fanatics Here Is An Easy One.can U Crack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.